What are some edges you've identified in your gambling career?
I love this topic...
Loved that bubble craps. Bubble baccarat ain't too shabby either. You could take free plays they gave you in MD. have one person bet player and the other banker and guarantee yourself money. You'd prefer player obviously to avoid the 5% vig, but not bad and guaranteed money. Tie hand everyone happy too.
The all time best is the bubble horse racing I played in Argentina. Bunch of degenerates watching plastic horses going around one of those old school usa vs. ussr hockey tables. Mendoza Argentina if you ever get the chance. Worth it to watch these people yelling over 25 cent bets at a two inch horse on a lollipop stick literally inching around the track.
I love this topic...
Loved that bubble craps. Bubble baccarat ain't too shabby either. You could take free plays they gave you in MD. have one person bet player and the other banker and guarantee yourself money. You'd prefer player obviously to avoid the 5% vig, but not bad and guaranteed money. Tie hand everyone happy too.
The all time best is the bubble horse racing I played in Argentina. Bunch of degenerates watching plastic horses going around one of those old school usa vs. ussr hockey tables. Mendoza Argentina if you ever get the chance. Worth it to watch these people yelling over 25 cent bets at a two inch horse on a lollipop stick literally inching around the track.
Loved that bubble craps. Bubble baccarat ain't too shabby either. You could take free plays they gave you in MD. have one person bet player and the other banker and guarantee yourself money. You'd prefer player obviously to avoid the 5% vig, but not bad and guaranteed money. Tie hand everyone happy too.
The all time best is the bubble horse racing I played in Argentina. Bunch of degenerates watching plastic horses going around one of those old school usa vs. ussr hockey tables. Mendoza Argentina if you ever get the chance. Worth it to watch these people yelling over 25 cent bets at a two inch horse on a lollipop stick literally inching around the track.
Sigma Derby is the name of the game.Still one in operation upstairs at the D in Vegas but things change daily..Only edge to find at that machine is to milk free drinks at .25 bets.and once in awhile the longshot exacta hits..
Loved that bubble craps. Bubble baccarat ain't too shabby either. You could take free plays they gave you in MD. have one person bet player and the other banker and guarantee yourself money. You'd prefer player obviously to avoid the 5% vig, but not bad and guaranteed money. Tie hand everyone happy too.
The all time best is the bubble horse racing I played in Argentina. Bunch of degenerates watching plastic horses going around one of those old school usa vs. ussr hockey tables. Mendoza Argentina if you ever get the chance. Worth it to watch these people yelling over 25 cent bets at a two inch horse on a lollipop stick literally inching around the track.
Sigma Derby is the name of the game.Still one in operation upstairs at the D in Vegas but things change daily..Only edge to find at that machine is to milk free drinks at .25 bets.and once in awhile the longshot exacta hits..
Cool story about the Sigma Derby
https://www.bandergrove.com/2008/02/sigma-derby-vintage-horse-racing-ambrosia/
Cool story about the Sigma Derby
https://www.bandergrove.com/2008/02/sigma-derby-vintage-horse-racing-ambrosia/
I don't know about free money but since the 90s I have found nfl Wong teasers to be my most profitable and consistent betting scheme. I applied the basics of the Wong teaser logic to 3 team 10 point and 4 team 13 point teasers also.
I don't know about free money but since the 90s I have found nfl Wong teasers to be my most profitable and consistent betting scheme. I applied the basics of the Wong teaser logic to 3 team 10 point and 4 team 13 point teasers also.
Ok, thus fade Kenya (birthplace), and fade Indonesia (youth & school),
and fade Saudi Arabia and Iran.
If they're not in the same Group, then a parlay can be a play.
Ok, thus fade Kenya (birthplace), and fade Indonesia (youth & school),
and fade Saudi Arabia and Iran.
If they're not in the same Group, then a parlay can be a play.
One big one is on Bet365 tennis, if you are watching the stream and on a break point you place a bet immediately after the point is finished (have it ready in the betslip), as long as the odds don't cross over into arbitrage immediately, they will give you that bet.
If I understand you correctly the first paragraph is past posting. Not that I care you did it but just wanted to clarify.
The second paragraph is pretty interesting. The thing that worries me about it is the "reason not to try" part. Seems like that opens things up too much to opinion and emotion but it worked for you, just not sure others could duplicate it.
One big one is on Bet365 tennis, if you are watching the stream and on a break point you place a bet immediately after the point is finished (have it ready in the betslip), as long as the odds don't cross over into arbitrage immediately, they will give you that bet.
If I understand you correctly the first paragraph is past posting. Not that I care you did it but just wanted to clarify.
The second paragraph is pretty interesting. The thing that worries me about it is the "reason not to try" part. Seems like that opens things up too much to opinion and emotion but it worked for you, just not sure others could duplicate it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
