Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
So, you're 23 with an associates degree in biology that you can wipe your A$$ with, you don't want to continue school or work hard, no experience in the field you mention you're looking (not even interning), but you're looking for an instant job where you can "live comfortably and support a family".....
Hmmmm, maybe this quick video tutorial will help your situation:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKR1ScQUpcA
Fukkin' spoiled Millenials......
you are the true definition of an idiot. Where did I state I received an associates degree?
If I graduated and stated I received a minor in biology, that means I earned a bachelors degree. You must of never attended college I assume?
How do you know I have zero experience or any interning in the field I wanted to pursue?
You cant go on in life making assumptions on little knowledge about the story given. I was accepted into medical school but I don't want to pursue this field, as it really doesn't interest me. On top of the fact school loans will have me paying over 1.5 Million dollars over 20 years after graduation. That is nearly 4k a month deducted for school loans. Is it really worth it?
none the less, people like you, are the problem with society. People who have pipes stuck up their as$ because, they want to act like they are better than others.
making assumptions on a post where I was asking a genuine question and you act like I am speaking like a spoiled kid. I digress, I hope you find some true happiness in your life my friend. 
