what american books are offering odds on trump?
He is a joke candidate. He is there for self-publicity only. Trump has teased that he would run for president in the past 3 elections and never pulled the trigger? Why? The Celebrity Apprentice was launching a new season soon thereafter. What a surprise...
Now he's throwing his hat in the race because he's 69, and frankly, he has little else to do but bloviate about the demise of this country (as he does in Fox weekly) or again, inflate his ego as he waded through his years as a a senior citizen.
He has ZERO chance of winning it all.
For god's sake, Bovada is offering MICHELLE Obama at 150/1 to win the 2016 election. She wouldn't declare for the next election as a Dem in the next 10 billion lifetimes.
Trump is a sideshow to liven up the dead GOP debates (that, he will accomplish and I'm looking forward to it). Don't even put $1 on him regardless of how you see his popularity fluctuate.
The 33/1 odds they are offering on him should be closer to 33,000/1. Then I'd tell you to put a buck on him (but nothing more).
He is a joke candidate. He is there for self-publicity only. Trump has teased that he would run for president in the past 3 elections and never pulled the trigger? Why? The Celebrity Apprentice was launching a new season soon thereafter. What a surprise...
Now he's throwing his hat in the race because he's 69, and frankly, he has little else to do but bloviate about the demise of this country (as he does in Fox weekly) or again, inflate his ego as he waded through his years as a a senior citizen.
He has ZERO chance of winning it all.
For god's sake, Bovada is offering MICHELLE Obama at 150/1 to win the 2016 election. She wouldn't declare for the next election as a Dem in the next 10 billion lifetimes.
Trump is a sideshow to liven up the dead GOP debates (that, he will accomplish and I'm looking forward to it). Don't even put $1 on him regardless of how you see his popularity fluctuate.
The 33/1 odds they are offering on him should be closer to 33,000/1. Then I'd tell you to put a buck on him (but nothing more).
I would want 1000000000-1 odds ... dude has no chance
better off betting Idaho to win the College Playoff for Football
I would want 1000000000-1 odds ... dude has no chance
better off betting Idaho to win the College Playoff for Football
Guys, understand how the system works.
It's the PAC money that gets candidates nominated and elected.
We are looking at Billary vs Jeb. That's the deal.
Get out of the country now before it's too late.
Guys, understand how the system works.
It's the PAC money that gets candidates nominated and elected.
We are looking at Billary vs Jeb. That's the deal.
Get out of the country now before it's too late.
everyone here is very simple minded....the reasons i stated above should be enough to suffice that he has some valueoh and btw odds down to 25/1 on bovada for trump
Simple minded because they say trump is a bad bet no matter the odds?
That's a pretty simple minded conclusion.
everyone here is very simple minded....the reasons i stated above should be enough to suffice that he has some valueoh and btw odds down to 25/1 on bovada for trump
Simple minded because they say trump is a bad bet no matter the odds?
That's a pretty simple minded conclusion.
I think the chances on him winning the presidency are zero. This is like asking the odds of the Green Party candidate and then when people say no chance you get all bent out of shape insisting there is a chance and start accusing others of being simple minded
I think the chances on him winning the presidency are zero. This is like asking the odds of the Green Party candidate and then when people say no chance you get all bent out of shape insisting there is a chance and start accusing others of being simple minded
If anything I think you look to put money on trump winning the GOP candidacy. But even that I would want better than 100/1.
I think the chances on him winning the presidency are zero. This is like asking the odds of the Green Party candidate and then when people say no chance you get all bent out of shape insisting there is a chance and start accusing others of being simple minded
100-1!?
I wouldn't bet him at 10,000-1. Not even a single dollar. It's like Howard Stern running for president.
If anything I think you look to put money on trump winning the GOP candidacy. But even that I would want better than 100/1.
I think the chances on him winning the presidency are zero. This is like asking the odds of the Green Party candidate and then when people say no chance you get all bent out of shape insisting there is a chance and start accusing others of being simple minded
100-1!?
I wouldn't bet him at 10,000-1. Not even a single dollar. It's like Howard Stern running for president.
"Don't gravel and pander to people who won't vote for you any way,You lose your own supporters and gain none from the other side."...
~ Donald J. Trump
If,,. he keeps this up... soon everything Trump will be pay per view....
"Don't gravel and pander to people who won't vote for you any way,You lose your own supporters and gain none from the other side."...
~ Donald J. Trump
If,,. he keeps this up... soon everything Trump will be pay per view....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
