I guess you lost money. Anyone who believes this is a moron themselves.
Another story about Manning out today, https://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14776509/lawsuit-alleges-peyton-manning-tennessee-athletes-created-hostile-sexual-environment.
His squeaky clean image is taking a big hit.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I guess you lost money. Anyone who believes this is a moron themselves.
Another story about Manning out today, https://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14776509/lawsuit-alleges-peyton-manning-tennessee-athletes-created-hostile-sexual-environment.
Actually, I won quite a bit. I predicted Denver so there's that....doesnt change the fact that it was a fixed game.
Do you hear how insane you sound? What's your reasoning behind it's fixed or do you mean there was some slight favoritism towards Denver because Manning is the NFL's poster boy?
Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:
Actually, I won quite a bit. I predicted Denver so there's that....doesnt change the fact that it was a fixed game.
Do you hear how insane you sound? What's your reasoning behind it's fixed or do you mean there was some slight favoritism towards Denver because Manning is the NFL's poster boy?