Weird UFO caught on tape over military base in Ohio. Let the floodgate of excuses come roaring in...
Ever wonder why we haven't been back to the Moon in forty years?
"Houston, they're here. They're on the edge of the crater watching us".
~~~~~Neil Armstrong
Ever wonder why we haven't been back to the Moon in forty years?
"Houston, they're here. They're on the edge of the crater watching us".
~~~~~Neil Armstrong
UFO just means it is an unidentified flying object. Look up in the sky at night, and unless you are blind, you will regularly witness something in the sky that you cannot identify.
UFO just means it is an unidentified flying object. Look up in the sky at night, and unless you are blind, you will regularly witness something in the sky that you cannot identify.
Just an RC pilot having some fun. They put up all kinds of crazy designs out at the field. Everybody laughs.
Suspended in mid-air, with no known propulsion system, in restricted airspace, with a design completely unconducive to flight.
Yes, everybody is just falling over themselves laughing over this...and that RC pilot...what a genius (or clown) he must be.
Just an RC pilot having some fun. They put up all kinds of crazy designs out at the field. Everybody laughs.
Suspended in mid-air, with no known propulsion system, in restricted airspace, with a design completely unconducive to flight.
Yes, everybody is just falling over themselves laughing over this...and that RC pilot...what a genius (or clown) he must be.
Suspended in mid-air, with no known propulsion system, in restricted airspace, with a design completely unconducive to flight.
Yes, everybody is just falling over themselves laughing over this...and that RC pilot...what a genius (or clown) he must be.
Suspended in mid-air, with no known propulsion system, in restricted airspace, with a design completely unconducive to flight.
Yes, everybody is just falling over themselves laughing over this...and that RC pilot...what a genius (or clown) he must be.
Wow. Are you going to make me waste my time and list the ways the video in the OP couldn't be more different than what you posted?
I'll start by saying your video is actually a VIDEO OF A PLANE, and that explains how it engaged in flight in the first place (and notably, only suspended itself in the air for a few seconds, all while moving predictably, that is, like a plane would doing an aerial trick).
My object does not a shape remotely conducive to flight, which does not help explain how it is in the air (which you chalk up to 'imagination' even though there is no known object of that shape or size that has ever done this in the history of humanity through man-made invention). And that is just scratching the surface...
Oh and it's near a military base. If man-made, and not of the military, someone is getting arrested and/or, that thing is getting destroyed which is quite a price to pay to fly a giant lightening bolt in the sky, or it is of the military and they simply do have and have never had crafts of this type which have been revealed to the public for any purpose.
And if they haven't been revealed to the public, what the hell is the point of inventing them/testing them/hiding them?
I've said this a billion times. If they have no purpose, if their purpose is not for military engagement, why would they waste endless amounts of tax dollars on them?
The stealth bomber had a purpose and was eventually reveled to public for military engagement. If we have all these odd and unique aircraft in hiding (and have had them for some 70 years when modern UFO sightings have been reported by the mass media), what the hell is their purpose and where are they!
Why are we still spending countless billions on NUCLEAR warheads if we have advanced aircraft to destroy enemies of the state?
They haven't been revealed because they don't exist.
I ask ANY reader of Search's post to say what he posted looks like, and likely is, what's in the OP...
Wow. Are you going to make me waste my time and list the ways the video in the OP couldn't be more different than what you posted?
I'll start by saying your video is actually a VIDEO OF A PLANE, and that explains how it engaged in flight in the first place (and notably, only suspended itself in the air for a few seconds, all while moving predictably, that is, like a plane would doing an aerial trick).
My object does not a shape remotely conducive to flight, which does not help explain how it is in the air (which you chalk up to 'imagination' even though there is no known object of that shape or size that has ever done this in the history of humanity through man-made invention). And that is just scratching the surface...
Oh and it's near a military base. If man-made, and not of the military, someone is getting arrested and/or, that thing is getting destroyed which is quite a price to pay to fly a giant lightening bolt in the sky, or it is of the military and they simply do have and have never had crafts of this type which have been revealed to the public for any purpose.
And if they haven't been revealed to the public, what the hell is the point of inventing them/testing them/hiding them?
I've said this a billion times. If they have no purpose, if their purpose is not for military engagement, why would they waste endless amounts of tax dollars on them?
The stealth bomber had a purpose and was eventually reveled to public for military engagement. If we have all these odd and unique aircraft in hiding (and have had them for some 70 years when modern UFO sightings have been reported by the mass media), what the hell is their purpose and where are they!
Why are we still spending countless billions on NUCLEAR warheads if we have advanced aircraft to destroy enemies of the state?
They haven't been revealed because they don't exist.
I ask ANY reader of Search's post to say what he posted looks like, and likely is, what's in the OP...
Don't try to stigmatize the OP because you don't have an explanation for the unidentified aerial phenomena shown in the video, and/or that it can't be explained as man-made using the word 'martian'.
That is so Joaquin Phoenix with tin foil on his head in the movie "Signs".
Don't try to stigmatize the OP because you don't have an explanation for the unidentified aerial phenomena shown in the video, and/or that it can't be explained as man-made using the word 'martian'.
That is so Joaquin Phoenix with tin foil on his head in the movie "Signs".
aliens are suppose to come independence day not memorial day!
aliens are suppose to come independence day not memorial day!
Scal, I absolutely LOVED Star Trek in my precious youth formative years...I absolutely believe in extraterrestials..we are not alone..
having said that, do I wish I was born a couple hundred years from now, of course...I would love "to go where no man has gone before" .. except for the "forbidden zone".. l![]()
btw..what's the pick on tonights WCF Final? How bout those splash bro's on Saturday night!! I say it's the King's year to return Cleveland finally a much needed and long awaited title..![]()
Scal, I absolutely LOVED Star Trek in my precious youth formative years...I absolutely believe in extraterrestials..we are not alone..
having said that, do I wish I was born a couple hundred years from now, of course...I would love "to go where no man has gone before" .. except for the "forbidden zone".. l![]()
btw..what's the pick on tonights WCF Final? How bout those splash bro's on Saturday night!! I say it's the King's year to return Cleveland finally a much needed and long awaited title..![]()
Scal, the video I posted gave a possible explanation for internal propulsion. The air frame of course is designed for straight and level flight. Rudder, ailerons, elevator. The airplane most definitely is not designed to hover in the vertical position however, the new thrust vectoring allows pilots to manipulate the jet in the hover position if they choose to do so for as long as the battery cell has high capacity. (That's about 13-15 minutes).
Scal, the video I posted gave a possible explanation for internal propulsion. The air frame of course is designed for straight and level flight. Rudder, ailerons, elevator. The airplane most definitely is not designed to hover in the vertical position however, the new thrust vectoring allows pilots to manipulate the jet in the hover position if they choose to do so for as long as the battery cell has high capacity. (That's about 13-15 minutes).
Scal, I absolutely LOVED Star Trek in my precious youth formative years...I absolutely believe in extraterrestials..we are not alone..
having said that, do I wish I was born a couple hundred years from now, of course...I would love "to go where no man has gone before" .. except for the "forbidden zone".. l![]()
btw..what's the pick on tonights WCF Final? How bout those splash bro's on Saturday night!! I say it's the King's year to return Cleveland finally a much needed and long awaited title..![]()
Scal, I absolutely LOVED Star Trek in my precious youth formative years...I absolutely believe in extraterrestials..we are not alone..
having said that, do I wish I was born a couple hundred years from now, of course...I would love "to go where no man has gone before" .. except for the "forbidden zone".. l![]()
btw..what's the pick on tonights WCF Final? How bout those splash bro's on Saturday night!! I say it's the King's year to return Cleveland finally a much needed and long awaited title..![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 434
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,220
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,228
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
