We are doomed as a society ...
It's times like this I believe we must be living in a simulation.
How can anyone encourage or even condone such behavior?
How can it be possible??? Just being human screams this is a violation of ethics and basic morals so to violate that violates the basic principles of being human, like an error in the coding of some video game.
Therefore, I have to consider the possibility this all may not be real.
And if it is, there has to be criminal charges associated with both behaviors.
It's times like this I believe we must be living in a simulation.
How can anyone encourage or even condone such behavior?
How can it be possible??? Just being human screams this is a violation of ethics and basic morals so to violate that violates the basic principles of being human, like an error in the coding of some video game.
Therefore, I have to consider the possibility this all may not be real.
And if it is, there has to be criminal charges associated with both behaviors.
https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4iCNbOW32I3c0K37
https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4iCNbOW32I3c0K37
When life serves you lemons... make lemonade.
Blackjack +$1025 after tipping waitress and bartender $100 & dealer $50.
Thank you for playing Foxwoods.
You've just been... GOOSED
When life serves you lemons... make lemonade.
Blackjack +$1025 after tipping waitress and bartender $100 & dealer $50.
Thank you for playing Foxwoods.
You've just been... GOOSED
When life serves you lemons... make lemonade.
Blackjack +$1025 after tipping waitress and bartender $100 & dealer $50.
Thank you for playing Foxwoods.
You've just been... GOOSED
When life serves you lemons... make lemonade.
Blackjack +$1025 after tipping waitress and bartender $100 & dealer $50.
Thank you for playing Foxwoods.
You've just been... GOOSED
VanDutch
OMG what a terrible life this guy leads to have to spam the forum every night.
Such negative energy which could be turned around for positive gain.
Unfathomable such people can have absolutely no clue.
VanDutch
OMG what a terrible life this guy leads to have to spam the forum every night.
Such negative energy which could be turned around for positive gain.
Unfathomable such people can have absolutely no clue.
Into the Misty.
Into the Misty.
$15 table. Played two hands on first base. Great anchor man who was crushing every call. All I do is count Aces and press the bets when Aces are due. They can help you with Blackjacks paying 3-2 but also help doubling your tens or nines against weak dealers four or five or six. It's like magic. Just ride the waves...
Into the Misty.
$15 table. Played two hands on first base. Great anchor man who was crushing every call. All I do is count Aces and press the bets when Aces are due. They can help you with Blackjacks paying 3-2 but also help doubling your tens or nines against weak dealers four or five or six. It's like magic. Just ride the waves...
Into the Misty.
In fact I never played Red. I wagered each of two hands evenly between $25 to $125. Played about an hour and twenty minutes. Was down $600 at one time and came storming back. Wifey sitting next to me gets riled when I put up $125 on each hand. Then I have to split. Then I have to double. She gets too excited. All you have to do is win two or three of those key hands and the house is fukked.
Any time you want to visit CT Scal you are invited. It's not that far from you. DO IT. Free room and dinner at Foxwoods, multiple nights, my treat. PM me any time.
In fact I never played Red. I wagered each of two hands evenly between $25 to $125. Played about an hour and twenty minutes. Was down $600 at one time and came storming back. Wifey sitting next to me gets riled when I put up $125 on each hand. Then I have to split. Then I have to double. She gets too excited. All you have to do is win two or three of those key hands and the house is fukked.
Any time you want to visit CT Scal you are invited. It's not that far from you. DO IT. Free room and dinner at Foxwoods, multiple nights, my treat. PM me any time.
Apologize for taking your Thread
It's a nasty world out there.
Apologize for taking your Thread
It's a nasty world out there.
It's times like this I believe we must be living in a simulation.
How can anyone encourage or even condone such behavior?
How can it be possible??? Just being human screams this is a violation of ethics and basic morals so to violate that violates the basic principles of being human, like an error in the coding of some video game.
Therefore, I have to consider the possibility this all may not be real.
And if it is, there has to be criminal charges associated with both behaviors.
It's times like this I believe we must be living in a simulation.
How can anyone encourage or even condone such behavior?
How can it be possible??? Just being human screams this is a violation of ethics and basic morals so to violate that violates the basic principles of being human, like an error in the coding of some video game.
Therefore, I have to consider the possibility this all may not be real.
And if it is, there has to be criminal charges associated with both behaviors.
I understand that the female butterfly(biitch) releases a 'stink' that attracts the male butterfly(bull) and that he attaches himself to the biitch and releases his 'jish' into her stomach so that she may make use of it whenever or may not make use of it at all. Quite the Trollop.
I understand that the female butterfly(biitch) releases a 'stink' that attracts the male butterfly(bull) and that he attaches himself to the biitch and releases his 'jish' into her stomach so that she may make use of it whenever or may not make use of it at all. Quite the Trollop.
Those silly kids in Chicago ... first they rape a 15 year old girl while streaming it live ... then they bully her on social media, and even ring her doorbell to harass her ...
Those silly kids in Chicago ... first they rape a 15 year old girl while streaming it live ... then they bully her on social media, and even ring her doorbell to harass her ...
Those silly kids in Chicago ... first they rape a 15 year old girl while streaming it live ... then they bully her on social media, and even ring her doorbell to harass her ...
Those silly kids in Chicago ... first they rape a 15 year old girl while streaming it live ... then they bully her on social media, and even ring her doorbell to harass her ...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
