So the futures were up a bit. Everyone expects Hillary to win. If she wins we continue the propping up of the markets and the party continues. If Trump wins, we will see a huuuuggge drop in the futures and the market tomorrow cause the party will be over. I expect Hillary to win because the powers that be will never let him win. But look at the futures. Down pretty substantially now. Interesting.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So the futures were up a bit. Everyone expects Hillary to win. If she wins we continue the propping up of the markets and the party continues. If Trump wins, we will see a huuuuggge drop in the futures and the market tomorrow cause the party will be over. I expect Hillary to win because the powers that be will never let him win. But look at the futures. Down pretty substantially now. Interesting.
Yeah walls. They know what's up. We shall see. Fun to watch even though I still think she wins it. They will fix something. All it takes is to rig 1 swing state.
Yeah walls. They know what's up. We shall see. Fun to watch even though I still think she wins it. They will fix something. All it takes is to rig 1 swing state.
Like I said in the other thread,been in all cash for the last week just in case he wins so I can go bargain hunting over the next few days. I hope the whole market gets taken down,good companies always get taken down with it for no reason. Great opportunities forthcoming.
Like I said in the other thread,been in all cash for the last week just in case he wins so I can go bargain hunting over the next few days. I hope the whole market gets taken down,good companies always get taken down with it for no reason. Great opportunities forthcoming.
Like I said in the other thread,been in all cash for the last week just in case he wins so I can go bargain hunting over the next few days. I hope the whole market gets taken down,good companies always get taken down with it for no reason. Great opportunities forthcoming.
Good strategy. My whole 401k is in short etf's like TZA. This thing is gonna go down "bigly"
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoeleven:
Like I said in the other thread,been in all cash for the last week just in case he wins so I can go bargain hunting over the next few days. I hope the whole market gets taken down,good companies always get taken down with it for no reason. Great opportunities forthcoming.
Good strategy. My whole 401k is in short etf's like TZA. This thing is gonna go down "bigly"
Not my first rodeo. Have done this for a living for 22 years
About the same for me too.
Also bought some uvxy calls way out of the money.. Just a lottery ticket. If it hits then great. If not then whatever. Just put a few hundred on it for entertainment purposes. Didn't expect it to hit.
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoeleven:
Not my first rodeo. Have done this for a living for 22 years
About the same for me too.
Also bought some uvxy calls way out of the money.. Just a lottery ticket. If it hits then great. If not then whatever. Just put a few hundred on it for entertainment purposes. Didn't expect it to hit.
Looks like he's gonna do it. I know they cheated in Pennsylvania. I saw on the news how the machines were rigged. Just spoke to my brother who lives there. He knows people that voted and the machines changed to Clinton for those who voted Trump.
Looks like he's gonna do it. I know they cheated in Pennsylvania. I saw on the news how the machines were rigged. Just spoke to my brother who lives there. He knows people that voted and the machines changed to Clinton for those who voted Trump.
Partner of my firm just called me, I got to be in at 5am. Usually don't get in til 830Wti getting smacked could be interesting Will be looking at rig,wll and mro later in the week after they get smoked the next few days. Fla to trump, nite boys
Partner of my firm just called me, I got to be in at 5am. Usually don't get in til 830Wti getting smacked could be interesting Will be looking at rig,wll and mro later in the week after they get smoked the next few days. Fla to trump, nite boys
Wow what a day. I lost money on my option however I'm happy with the result. At work everyone was bitching about Trump winning and their 401k's going down the tubes. And we finished way up. I truly believe everyone will be pleasantly surprised at how Trump does during the next 4 years. I have never seen so many sad and depressed and angry people before in my life. Here in Chicago, it was like the cubs went to game 7 and we had a 10 run lead with 2 outs and blew the lead. That is what it was like today. Chicago is ultra blue so no surprise there. But this is a day I will never forget. Lets hope Trump does well. Like him or hate him, route for success.
Wow what a day. I lost money on my option however I'm happy with the result. At work everyone was bitching about Trump winning and their 401k's going down the tubes. And we finished way up. I truly believe everyone will be pleasantly surprised at how Trump does during the next 4 years. I have never seen so many sad and depressed and angry people before in my life. Here in Chicago, it was like the cubs went to game 7 and we had a 10 run lead with 2 outs and blew the lead. That is what it was like today. Chicago is ultra blue so no surprise there. But this is a day I will never forget. Lets hope Trump does well. Like him or hate him, route for success.