I would need more details. Like what you like to do for fun or hobbies? Do you plan to work? Do you mind learning another language or even an alphabet? Is this for retirement?
Sweden is a lot like Denmark.
Out of all of the European countries my choices would be Switzerland, Croatia, Cyprus, Monaco, Italy, Spain, France. All for very different reasons.
I still say you should consider Belize or Costa Rica.
I would need more details. Like what you like to do for fun or hobbies? Do you plan to work? Do you mind learning another language or even an alphabet? Is this for retirement?
Sweden is a lot like Denmark.
Out of all of the European countries my choices would be Switzerland, Croatia, Cyprus, Monaco, Italy, Spain, France. All for very different reasons.
I still say you should consider Belize or Costa Rica.
Spain esp the Costa del Sol on the Mediterranean or Andalusia on the Atlantic. I used to travel thru the US Naval Air Station - Rota in Andalusia years ago. wonderful people and a great climate. do NOT know about now BUT back in the day Spain was very inexpensive vs northern Euro countries
Spain esp the Costa del Sol on the Mediterranean or Andalusia on the Atlantic. I used to travel thru the US Naval Air Station - Rota in Andalusia years ago. wonderful people and a great climate. do NOT know about now BUT back in the day Spain was very inexpensive vs northern Euro countries
and I love the arrogance, you can't just walk into these countries, you need a visa,work permit,not have any criminal convictions at all etc, they don't all speak english like in the movies.
the grass is always greener on the other side.
and I love the arrogance, you can't just walk into these countries, you need a visa,work permit,not have any criminal convictions at all etc, they don't all speak english like in the movies.
Arrogance was the wrong word. But what you are saying is true. You have to do some due diligence for sure. But many opportunities are available for retirement or work living in many European countries.
Arrogance was the wrong word. But what you are saying is true. You have to do some due diligence for sure. But many opportunities are available for retirement or work living in many European countries.
I hear Greece is just lovely this time of year..endless miles of aquamarine coastline, sun-bleached ancient ruins,,,but you may not be unable to buy food or medicine and the banks are closed ,,but some of the ATM's if you can find them are open for withdrawals...and you should take extra protection against theft once you arrive there..
I hear Greece is just lovely this time of year..endless miles of aquamarine coastline, sun-bleached ancient ruins,,,but you may not be unable to buy food or medicine and the banks are closed ,,but some of the ATM's if you can find them are open for withdrawals...and you should take extra protection against theft once you arrive there..