Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
Source of that Thorpe? I didn't know Daddy Ball and his ensemble knew there way around China, and in addition knows the language well enough to get the thieves released. I believe Daddy Ball would shout that to the world since he's such the fool he is.
Source of that Thorpe? I didn't know Daddy Ball and his ensemble knew there way around China, and in addition knows the language well enough to get the thieves released. I believe Daddy Ball would shout that to the world since he's such the fool he is.
Let's say that happened in NYC. How do you know to payoff to make that go away? It's not Mayberry RFD - where there's one guy...
Trump got them out because if the alleged payoff occurred, they wouldn't of traveled home alone.
All Trump haters can do is speculate. They have nothing else going for them. They were paid off? Hahaha, ridiculous!
On another note, not only do I think Trump is doing a great job, but infuriating Liberals and other haters makes me love him all the more.
