Posted:
#1
Risking 300 to win 2,550
Everyone on CNN and Fox News keeps saying Jeb will win the end. I disagree.
Rubio is actually favored Republican, but he lives off the government.
Cruz is turning his rallies into religious revivals. He will choke.
In a head to head, I like Trump over Hillary big. Sanders could be a tough candidate, but it looks like he blew it.
I know Trump is a little to pro American and it looks like he only cares about black and white people. But he was really only bashing illegal immigrants, and his Muslim ban was only temporary, and didn't apply to Muslim Americans.
Even though he his totally bashed by the media 24/7 - +850 odds are too good to pass up.
I live in NYC, and even my liberal friends like Trump even more than Sanders. Everyone is talking about Trump, saying he is only one with any ideas. I will take my chances +850. Great great bet.
