One committed an indefensible act...
The other drugged and raped women.
Discuss
![]()
Exactly! If that's all he did and that's enough, I wonder how many people in the H.O.F on all sports would have been kicked out.
Exactly! If that's all he did and that's enough, I wonder how many people in the H.O.F on all sports would have been kicked out.
O.K. - not sure what Trump did ![]()
but anyways, I have a solution to this.
Here's what happens if you're a "star" and you get a "star" on the walk of fame, but it turns out (even after you're dead) that you're a total sexist a$$hole......
Your "star" gets dug up (I'm not sure where Cosby's "star" is on the Walk Of Fame, but nonetheless)
First of all, your "star" gets "renamed", so it will now read:
Dr. William H. Cosby (c'mon "doctor"???)
RAPIST
Actor/Musician/Director/blah/blah/blah
.......and you get put waaaaay down on the end of the line, like down by Western Ave. where all the homeless will pi$$, vomit, and $#it on you, and light up their spoons of meth off of your commemorative "plaque"..........
Fair Enough???
O.K. - not sure what Trump did ![]()
but anyways, I have a solution to this.
Here's what happens if you're a "star" and you get a "star" on the walk of fame, but it turns out (even after you're dead) that you're a total sexist a$$hole......
Your "star" gets dug up (I'm not sure where Cosby's "star" is on the Walk Of Fame, but nonetheless)
First of all, your "star" gets "renamed", so it will now read:
Dr. William H. Cosby (c'mon "doctor"???)
RAPIST
Actor/Musician/Director/blah/blah/blah
.......and you get put waaaaay down on the end of the line, like down by Western Ave. where all the homeless will pi$$, vomit, and $#it on you, and light up their spoons of meth off of your commemorative "plaque"..........
Fair Enough???
He donated tens of thousands of dollars to The Clinton Foundation ...
He donated tens of thousands of dollars to The Clinton Foundation ...
You know....
Bill Cosby is just like "School On Saturday"...........
"No Class"..........
You know....
Bill Cosby is just like "School On Saturday"...........
"No Class"..........
