Which country was involved in the largest land based invasion in military history.
I believe that the largest invasion ever was D-Day, but this was a multi faceted military attack, so not sure this would qualify.
If that's not the answer, then it could well be from many 100's of years ago. But I would think that Germany's attempted takeover of Europe, and then the entire world is somewhere near the top of the list
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
How about some war trivia.
Which country was involved in the largest land based invasion in military history.
I believe that the largest invasion ever was D-Day, but this was a multi faceted military attack, so not sure this would qualify.
If that's not the answer, then it could well be from many 100's of years ago. But I would think that Germany's attempted takeover of Europe, and then the entire world is somewhere near the top of the list
I just think we watch the same Nature shows. NatGeoWild
You check out Safari Brothers? I know you've been on Safaris before. I haven't so I find this show interesting.
It's about the Letaki Safari company in Botswana.
I only get Nat Geo channel with my ripoff cable package. Sounds like a good show. Check out The Last Lions sometime. Filmed out on Okovango Delta in Botswana is in my opinion the best lion pride photography on earth.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I just think we watch the same Nature shows. NatGeoWild
You check out Safari Brothers? I know you've been on Safaris before. I haven't so I find this show interesting.
It's about the Letaki Safari company in Botswana.
I only get Nat Geo channel with my ripoff cable package. Sounds like a good show. Check out The Last Lions sometime. Filmed out on Okovango Delta in Botswana is in my opinion the best lion pride photography on earth.
I only get Nat Geo channel with my ripoff cable package. Sounds like a good show. Check out The Last Lions sometime. Filmed out on Okovango Delta in Botswana is in my opinion the best lion pride photography on earth.
That's exactly where it takes place. I was curious to see how much money a Safari with them would be and I see that it's 4k USD. Not sure whether this is the group rate or individual but does this seem right to you?
If that's individual than phuck that! It's Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom for me, hahahaha.
Let's see another question Search.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
I only get Nat Geo channel with my ripoff cable package. Sounds like a good show. Check out The Last Lions sometime. Filmed out on Okovango Delta in Botswana is in my opinion the best lion pride photography on earth.
That's exactly where it takes place. I was curious to see how much money a Safari with them would be and I see that it's 4k USD. Not sure whether this is the group rate or individual but does this seem right to you?
If that's individual than phuck that! It's Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom for me, hahahaha.