Santana Abraxus was pretty groovy in its day... Sgt. Pepper backstory. If you notice the fancy uniforms, there is a patch on Sir Pauls arm that says, OPD. That's because it was for the Ontario Police Department. But there was a "Paul is Dead" theory going on then, and that cult thought it meant Officially Pronounced Dead....
Yes! One of my favs of all time
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:
Santana Abraxus was pretty groovy in its day... Sgt. Pepper backstory. If you notice the fancy uniforms, there is a patch on Sir Pauls arm that says, OPD. That's because it was for the Ontario Police Department. But there was a "Paul is Dead" theory going on then, and that cult thought it meant Officially Pronounced Dead....
Bob Marley & The Wailers : "Catch a Fire" very blunt
Jimmy Buffett : "Living and Dying in 3/4 Time" simple but a perfect platform for what he would become
Beatles : "Sgt Pepper" Fascinating still to this day
Rush : "Permanent Waves" I don't know why but this cover always held my attention.
Pink Floyd : "A Nice Pair" My brother had the original double album and I remember staring at the pair of breasts on the cover longer than I should have.
Bob Marley & The Wailers : "Catch a Fire" very blunt
Jimmy Buffett : "Living and Dying in 3/4 Time" simple but a perfect platform for what he would become
Beatles : "Sgt Pepper" Fascinating still to this day
Rush : "Permanent Waves" I don't know why but this cover always held my attention.
Pink Floyd : "A Nice Pair" My brother had the original double album and I remember staring at the pair of breasts on the cover longer than I should have.
Grateful Dead -- Aoxomoxoa Grateful Dead -- American BeautyGrateful Dead -- Anthem of the SunTame Impala -- Currentsthe Mountain Goats -- The Sunset Tree(not necessarily in that order and I agree with many of the ones posted above. )
i'm not a dead fan, but that live europe 72 cover made me buy the album and it's a pretty good album..
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
Grateful Dead -- Aoxomoxoa Grateful Dead -- American BeautyGrateful Dead -- Anthem of the SunTame Impala -- Currentsthe Mountain Goats -- The Sunset Tree(not necessarily in that order and I agree with many of the ones posted above. )
i bought the dead's live europe 72 album because of the cover..
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
Grateful Dead -- Aoxomoxoa Grateful Dead -- American BeautyGrateful Dead -- Anthem of the SunTame Impala -- Currentsthe Mountain Goats -- The Sunset Tree(not necessarily in that order and I agree with many of the ones posted above. )
i'm not a dead fan, but that live europe 72 cover made me buy the album and it's a pretty good album..
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
Grateful Dead -- Aoxomoxoa Grateful Dead -- American BeautyGrateful Dead -- Anthem of the SunTame Impala -- Currentsthe Mountain Goats -- The Sunset Tree(not necessarily in that order and I agree with many of the ones posted above. )
i bought the dead's live europe 72 album because of the cover..
I wouldn't say "best" but I have a buddy that has a copy of Mayhem's "Dawn of the Blackhearts" album. Crazy cover. A member of the band slit his wrists and shot himself in the head with a shotgun. Another member discovered him and grabbed a camera.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I wouldn't say "best" but I have a buddy that has a copy of Mayhem's "Dawn of the Blackhearts" album. Crazy cover. A member of the band slit his wrists and shot himself in the head with a shotgun. Another member discovered him and grabbed a camera.
Pink Floyd : "A Nice Pair" My brother had the original double album and I remember staring at the pair of breasts on the cover longer than I should have.
Are you sure that wasn't Carly Simon's 1st Album??
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Pink Floyd : "A Nice Pair" My brother had the original double album and I remember staring at the pair of breasts on the cover longer than I should have.
Are you sure that wasn't Carly Simon's 1st Album??