Thanks to BLM & President Rainbow for motivating attacks like these, Dallas cop killings as well as the 2 NYC cops assasinated in their car last year. I'm sorry the cops have to shoot the scum of the earth once in a while but 99.9% of the time they do a marvelous job of keeping us safe. How about commending the cops for not shooting this POS in his car after blowing them up?
Thanks to BLM & President Rainbow for motivating attacks like these, Dallas cop killings as well as the 2 NYC cops assasinated in their car last year. I'm sorry the cops have to shoot the scum of the earth once in a while but 99.9% of the time they do a marvelous job of keeping us safe. How about commending the cops for not shooting this POS in his car after blowing them up?
I recall a study that was done years ago that suggested that certain names given to new borns increased the chances of that babies success in life.
I though to myself, that is absurd, as a name has nothing to do with a persons potential success. But it just so happens that names such as 'Biff' are given to folks born into wealth, and never given to those born into poverty.
The driver in this case, his name is LaQuon.
I would imagine that same study would have suggested that boys given a first name that starts with"La" are prone to incarceration
bigreds daddy
I recall a study that was done years ago that suggested that certain names given to new borns increased the chances of that babies success in life.
I though to myself, that is absurd, as a name has nothing to do with a persons potential success. But it just so happens that names such as 'Biff' are given to folks born into wealth, and never given to those born into poverty.
The driver in this case, his name is LaQuon.
I would imagine that same study would have suggested that boys given a first name that starts with"La" are prone to incarceration
I recall a study that was done years ago that suggested that certain names given to new borns increased the chances of that babies success in life.
I though to myself, that is absurd, as a name has nothing to do with a persons potential success. But it just so happens that names such as 'Biff' are given to folks born into wealth, and never given to those born into poverty.
The driver in this case, his name is LaQuon.
I would imagine that same study would have suggested that boys given a first name that starts with"La" are prone to incarceration
Or Da (D') for that matter.
D'Anthony
D'Michael
D'Lewis
D'Brickishaw
D'Anfernee
D'Andre
D'Angelo
D'Marcus
D'Sean
Da-John
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I recall a study that was done years ago that suggested that certain names given to new borns increased the chances of that babies success in life.
I though to myself, that is absurd, as a name has nothing to do with a persons potential success. But it just so happens that names such as 'Biff' are given to folks born into wealth, and never given to those born into poverty.
The driver in this case, his name is LaQuon.
I would imagine that same study would have suggested that boys given a first name that starts with"La" are prone to incarceration
He could just hate cops? No justice no peace... Pigs in a blanket... Fry 'em like bacon... Those are rallying calls for the "rise-up" against the police.
He could just hate cops? No justice no peace... Pigs in a blanket... Fry 'em like bacon... Those are rallying calls for the "rise-up" against the police.
Yeah it's always interesting so see the emotional uneducated point of view of the trump supporter. Not saying all trump supporters are like this one, but it's fascinating none the less
Yeah it's always interesting so see the emotional uneducated point of view of the trump supporter. Not saying all trump supporters are like this one, but it's fascinating none the less
TheGoldenOne ,A more serious problem than violent crime in Belize Police dishonesty......there's a lot of corruption in the Belize Police Department,.but on the good side they will take a bribes from retirees..
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Settle down Francis.
TheGoldenOne ,A more serious problem than violent crime in Belize Police dishonesty......there's a lot of corruption in the Belize Police Department,.but on the good side they will take a bribes from retirees..
Yeah it's always interesting so see the emotional uneducated point of view of the trump supporter. Not saying all trump supporters are like this one, but it's fascinating none the less
Do you support the rhetoric of BLM & Prez Rainbow? You have a Ph.D DL? My education has carried me just fine as well as growing up in an American city with some common sense. So genius, why does a black guy run down 3 cops in the times we live in? Astonish us with your brilliance DL.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Yeah it's always interesting so see the emotional uneducated point of view of the trump supporter. Not saying all trump supporters are like this one, but it's fascinating none the less
Do you support the rhetoric of BLM & Prez Rainbow? You have a Ph.D DL? My education has carried me just fine as well as growing up in an American city with some common sense. So genius, why does a black guy run down 3 cops in the times we live in? Astonish us with your brilliance DL.
TheGoldenOne ,A more serious problem than violent crime in Belize Police dishonesty......there's a lot of corruption in the Belize Police Department,.but on the good side they will take a bribes from retirees..
Belize City and Placencia are like Harlem and Cooperstown.
What is your point?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:
TheGoldenOne ,A more serious problem than violent crime in Belize Police dishonesty......there's a lot of corruption in the Belize Police Department,.but on the good side they will take a bribes from retirees..
Belize City and Placencia are like Harlem and Cooperstown.
I recall a study that was done years ago that suggested that certain names given to new borns increased the chances of that babies success in life.
I though to myself, that is absurd, as a name has nothing to do with a persons potential success. But it just so happens that names such as 'Biff' are given to folks born into wealth, and never given to those born into poverty.
The driver in this case, his name is LaQuon.
I would imagine that same study would have suggested that boys given a first name that starts with"La" are prone to incarceration
good, and interesting read..now we know what a "LaQuon" is....
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I recall a study that was done years ago that suggested that certain names given to new borns increased the chances of that babies success in life.
I though to myself, that is absurd, as a name has nothing to do with a persons potential success. But it just so happens that names such as 'Biff' are given to folks born into wealth, and never given to those born into poverty.
The driver in this case, his name is LaQuon.
I would imagine that same study would have suggested that boys given a first name that starts with"La" are prone to incarceration
good, and interesting read..now we know what a "LaQuon" is....
Do you support the rhetoric of BLM & Prez Rainbow? You have a Ph.D DL? My education has carried me just fine as well as growing up in an American city with some common sense. So genius, why does a black guy run down 3 cops in the times we live in? Astonish us with your brilliance DL.
I do not support blm. I do not know who this prez rainbow is. Perez Hilton?
I do not have a phd.
I do not the answer to your question because I do not know the context. I also figure it is a complicated real life answer on a complicated real life issue. So your pattern of the uneducated view is for you to think in terms of black and white, broad strokes, dismissing the complicated reality of real life situations.
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
Do you support the rhetoric of BLM & Prez Rainbow? You have a Ph.D DL? My education has carried me just fine as well as growing up in an American city with some common sense. So genius, why does a black guy run down 3 cops in the times we live in? Astonish us with your brilliance DL.
I do not support blm. I do not know who this prez rainbow is. Perez Hilton?
I do not have a phd.
I do not the answer to your question because I do not know the context. I also figure it is a complicated real life answer on a complicated real life issue. So your pattern of the uneducated view is for you to think in terms of black and white, broad strokes, dismissing the complicated reality of real life situations.
Belize City and Placencia are like Harlem and Cooperstown.
What is your point?
It was your settle down Francis comment that got him upset and engaging in his typical games and antics to distract from your commentary on the OP's emotional perspective
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Belize City and Placencia are like Harlem and Cooperstown.
What is your point?
It was your settle down Francis comment that got him upset and engaging in his typical games and antics to distract from your commentary on the OP's emotional perspective
Yeah it's always interesting so see the emotional uneducated point of view of the trump supporter. Not saying all trump supporters are like this one, but it's fascinating none the less
Nothing like politicizing such a disgrace as hatred against our law enforcement , right DL... You really are a piece of work... Though I could think of a better four letter word for you.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Yeah it's always interesting so see the emotional uneducated point of view of the trump supporter. Not saying all trump supporters are like this one, but it's fascinating none the less
Nothing like politicizing such a disgrace as hatred against our law enforcement , right DL... You really are a piece of work... Though I could think of a better four letter word for you.
As usual DL never made a comment about the piece of human debri that tried his best to kill 3 cops only the comment about the OP. He's consistent... It's always personal, once in a blue moon do you get a statement about the topic.
Does anyone remember when they tried to pin the Tucson shootings of Gabriel Giffords on Palin for a remark about a bulls eye on a map? Let's fast forward to today with BLM, Prez Rainbow & the media stirring up the uneducated animals to target police officers and covering Kap likes he's some kind of hero. Actually, he's a washed up uneducated has-been covered everyday in the USA Today Sports Section, the same article with a different picture of him.
Uneducated??? DL can't figure out who President Rainbow is?
As usual DL never made a comment about the piece of human debri that tried his best to kill 3 cops only the comment about the OP. He's consistent... It's always personal, once in a blue moon do you get a statement about the topic.
Does anyone remember when they tried to pin the Tucson shootings of Gabriel Giffords on Palin for a remark about a bulls eye on a map? Let's fast forward to today with BLM, Prez Rainbow & the media stirring up the uneducated animals to target police officers and covering Kap likes he's some kind of hero. Actually, he's a washed up uneducated has-been covered everyday in the USA Today Sports Section, the same article with a different picture of him.
Uneducated??? DL can't figure out who President Rainbow is?
White cops kill white people too. When I get pulled over, my senses are on high alert not to do anything stupid. No false moves that can be misinterpreted as a threat. That's where the difference I believe lies... It's called respecting authority and if you don't do it your chances of getting shot increase significantly...
I was once pulled over in a case of mistaken identity (cops believed that the person driving my make/model of car had a gun). This was in Baltimore in the 90s (not Arizona). They pulled me over and approached from several directions. I put my hands up and refused to put them down until I got out of the car. They had the wrong guy but they don't know that until we work it out. Resist and they get put into a position where a mistake can happen. Of course cops kill innocent people on occasion and they should be held to account. No way there should be this national outcry about this. It's not that common. The media loves to start fires where there aren't any. Example: Hands up Don't shoot never happened. How many of the uneducated know that?
White cops kill white people too. When I get pulled over, my senses are on high alert not to do anything stupid. No false moves that can be misinterpreted as a threat. That's where the difference I believe lies... It's called respecting authority and if you don't do it your chances of getting shot increase significantly...
I was once pulled over in a case of mistaken identity (cops believed that the person driving my make/model of car had a gun). This was in Baltimore in the 90s (not Arizona). They pulled me over and approached from several directions. I put my hands up and refused to put them down until I got out of the car. They had the wrong guy but they don't know that until we work it out. Resist and they get put into a position where a mistake can happen. Of course cops kill innocent people on occasion and they should be held to account. No way there should be this national outcry about this. It's not that common. The media loves to start fires where there aren't any. Example: Hands up Don't shoot never happened. How many of the uneducated know that?