This is Why you shoot Criminals When They Fight Back...Even if They are Unarmed.
Yep, Animals. But Scal will support them. Check this out. How stupid these people are and how dumb Bernie Sanders and Dems are to allow these idiots to do what they want.
If a Republican allows that then that Republican will not get my support.
However, if they throw the "Black Lives Matters Race Baiters" off the stage headfirst into the mosh pit, then they will earn my support.
I would expect the latter to occur.
Yep, Animals. But Scal will support them. Check this out. How stupid these people are and how dumb Bernie Sanders and Dems are to allow these idiots to do what they want.
If a Republican allows that then that Republican will not get my support.
However, if they throw the "Black Lives Matters Race Baiters" off the stage headfirst into the mosh pit, then they will earn my support.
I would expect the latter to occur.
Again, I weep for these
Again, I weep for these
Not only can't they make logical connections a high school senior could make, they can't help but down the black race for their own shortcomings be it lack of sex or attention from women, or broken marriages etc etc etc. I don't know what it is but their is something bizarre and twisted going on in their life to incessantly attack a race solely because of skin color in 2015.
Not only can't they make logical connections a high school senior could make, they can't help but down the black race for their own shortcomings be it lack of sex or attention from women, or broken marriages etc etc etc. I don't know what it is but their is something bizarre and twisted going on in their life to incessantly attack a race solely because of skin color in 2015.
Lol. I swear to god this forum is just incredible. Somehow, the OP is attempting to align this incident with shooting unarmed black males.
Again, I weep for these
Lol. I swear to god this forum is just incredible. Somehow, the OP is attempting to align this incident with shooting unarmed black males.
Again, I weep for these
Wow. A black man assaulting a police officer. First one this year huh? This never happens, ask Scal or Detox. It's always the cops acting inappropriately.Regarding the Black Lives Matter crew pulling the Kayne West, supposedly Soros backs that movement and also Clinton. They sent them there to disrupt Bernie's event (Bernie's getting a little close to the old hag). We'll be able to tell if they ever pull that sh*t on the old hag.
Lol. Like you gave a shi* about anything involving Bernie Sanders (outside of defaming him) before this post...that is until those TWO idiots who of course, for you and Faux News, now REPRESENT the entire BLM mass. Of course they do...lol!
You posters are so incredibly predictable it's like shooting ducks in a barrel.
Wow. A black man assaulting a police officer. First one this year huh? This never happens, ask Scal or Detox. It's always the cops acting inappropriately.Regarding the Black Lives Matter crew pulling the Kayne West, supposedly Soros backs that movement and also Clinton. They sent them there to disrupt Bernie's event (Bernie's getting a little close to the old hag). We'll be able to tell if they ever pull that sh*t on the old hag.
Lol. Like you gave a shi* about anything involving Bernie Sanders (outside of defaming him) before this post...that is until those TWO idiots who of course, for you and Faux News, now REPRESENT the entire BLM mass. Of course they do...lol!
You posters are so incredibly predictable it's like shooting ducks in a barrel.
Lol. I swear to god this forum is just incredible. Somehow, the OP is attempting to align this incident with shooting unarmed black males.
Again, I weep for these
Lol. I swear to god this forum is just incredible. Somehow, the OP is attempting to align this incident with shooting unarmed black males.
Again, I weep for these
My question here is what kind of trained and approved officer has his gun taken from him and then receives a beating with said gun?
My question here is what kind of trained and approved officer has his gun taken from him and then receives a beating with said gun?
Race relations was on a 50 year run for the better before BO was a part of the picture.
Race relations was on a 50 year run for the better before BO was a part of the picture.
My question here is what kind of trained and approved officer has his gun taken from him and then receives a beating with said gun?
I mentioned this during the Michael Brown shooting. If you are a cop you cannot risk getting into a physical altercation with a suspect because if he does get the upper hand this can happen. The cop is lucky he didn't get shot with his own gun.
As far as being trained to prevent this...boxers and UFC fighters train to fight and half of them still lose.
As far as the Blaze being the source. If you didn't like reading it there you could have googled the cop's name, the suspect's name, or Birmingham police Dept and got the same story.
My question here is what kind of trained and approved officer has his gun taken from him and then receives a beating with said gun?
I mentioned this during the Michael Brown shooting. If you are a cop you cannot risk getting into a physical altercation with a suspect because if he does get the upper hand this can happen. The cop is lucky he didn't get shot with his own gun.
As far as being trained to prevent this...boxers and UFC fighters train to fight and half of them still lose.
As far as the Blaze being the source. If you didn't like reading it there you could have googled the cop's name, the suspect's name, or Birmingham police Dept and got the same story.
https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/09/if-the-tables-were-turned-they-would-be-rioting-cops-outraged-after-photos-of-bloody-pistol-whipped-detective-posted-online-with-support-for-attack/
Cano--Why would you post something as partisan as this ? For God's sake, less than one week ago, you were given an unsolicited pass into the ultra-exclusive, self-anointed club of non-partisan independent thinkers. Why, in the name of all that is holy, would you risk your membership there ? We all know that you are really just a token conservative member of the club ,designed to give the self-anointed "non-partisans" a modicum of credibility, but why couldn't you just feign the necessary allegiance a bit longer, so you could explode these disingenuous phonies from within ? God, I hate missed opportunities.
https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/09/if-the-tables-were-turned-they-would-be-rioting-cops-outraged-after-photos-of-bloody-pistol-whipped-detective-posted-online-with-support-for-attack/
Cano--Why would you post something as partisan as this ? For God's sake, less than one week ago, you were given an unsolicited pass into the ultra-exclusive, self-anointed club of non-partisan independent thinkers. Why, in the name of all that is holy, would you risk your membership there ? We all know that you are really just a token conservative member of the club ,designed to give the self-anointed "non-partisans" a modicum of credibility, but why couldn't you just feign the necessary allegiance a bit longer, so you could explode these disingenuous phonies from within ? God, I hate missed opportunities.
I guess a few here are would really be upset if they knew about the Blue Lives Matter promotion in Staten Island.
The Yankees farm team put on a fundraiser for police officers killed in the line of duty.
I guess a few here are would really be upset if they knew about the Blue Lives Matter promotion in Staten Island.
The Yankees farm team put on a fundraiser for police officers killed in the line of duty.
I guess a few here are would really be upset if they knew about the Blue Lives Matter promotion in Staten Island.
The Yankees farm team put on a fundraiser for police officers killed in the line of duty.
As George Costanza would say, " Would That Be Wrong" ?
By the way, I grew up on Staten Island. West Brighton area.
I guess a few here are would really be upset if they knew about the Blue Lives Matter promotion in Staten Island.
The Yankees farm team put on a fundraiser for police officers killed in the line of duty.
As George Costanza would say, " Would That Be Wrong" ?
By the way, I grew up on Staten Island. West Brighton area.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
- Week 6 Money 8,594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
