• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Things you can't do any more

    «First Previous 12
    DoubleUp4Life
    TheGoldenGoose
    spockgato
    nature1970
    hoody
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 550
    Posts: 39
    «First Previous 12
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2021 - 2:55 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:

    I miss being able to be more direct with people of the younger generation when they make a error in judgement or a correctable error. Now I have to find the "right words" to say not to hurt their feelings or make them want to run to their "safe space". My parents were direct with me and it was SO MUCH more helpful than anything anybody else ever did.

     

    I had to get out of the restaurant business for this reason...

    Younger generation refused to be taught anything bc they knew it all...If you corrected them after their failures they would cry and or quit ....

    My last day some 270 lb meathead locked himself in the walk in cooler bc he couldn't take being told to wash his hands after carrying dirty plates to the dishwasher...

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:

    I miss being able to be more direct with people of the younger generation when they make a error in judgement or a correctable error. Now I have to find the "right words" to say not to hurt their feelings or make them want to run to their "safe space". My parents were direct with me and it was SO MUCH more helpful than anything anybody else ever did.

     

    I had to get out of the restaurant business for this reason...

    Younger generation refused to be taught anything bc they knew it all...If you corrected them after their failures they would cry and or quit ....

    My last day some 270 lb meathead locked himself in the walk in cooler bc he couldn't take being told to wash his hands after carrying dirty plates to the dishwasher...

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2021 - 11:02 PM ET #27

    @Runnin Mitch

    It'll be like the old days.  If it's not on TV we'll be in the car stoking up a storm.

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @Runnin Mitch

    It'll be like the old days.  If it's not on TV we'll be in the car stoking up a storm.

     

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2021 - 2:54 AM ET #28

    Wish I could have another baseball catch with my Dad.

    Wish I could throw one more fist at my brother.

    Wish I could fuck Susan Strand just one more time.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Wish I could have another baseball catch with my Dad.

    Wish I could throw one more fist at my brother.

    Wish I could fuck Susan Strand just one more time.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2021 - 12:54 PM ET #29

    I can no longer sit by , idle , watching life casually escape into a fine mist , the heat of mediocrity burning all my surroundings to where I no longer find things familiar , recognizing myself only by the gigantic shadow I cast upon the horizon 

    Ammunition , attack , precision , Predator tactics ,  decisions , exact , when I enact my mission need a statistician to track the collapsed victims 

    the words violently release on these rhyming sprees , dying in silence , a crime , Im freed , “ I Ain’t got Time to Bleed “

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    I can no longer sit by , idle , watching life casually escape into a fine mist , the heat of mediocrity burning all my surroundings to where I no longer find things familiar , recognizing myself only by the gigantic shadow I cast upon the horizon 

    Ammunition , attack , precision , Predator tactics ,  decisions , exact , when I enact my mission need a statistician to track the collapsed victims 

    the words violently release on these rhyming sprees , dying in silence , a crime , Im freed , “ I Ain’t got Time to Bleed “

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2021 - 3:51 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    I can no longer sit by , idle , watching life casually escape into a fine mist , the heat of mediocrity burning all my surroundings to where I no longer find things familiar , recognizing myself only by the gigantic shadow I cast upon the horizon  Ammunition , attack , precision , Predator tactics ,  decisions , exact , when I enact my mission need a statistician to track the collapsed victims  the words violently release on these rhyming sprees , dying in silence , a crime , Im freed , “ I Ain’t got Time to Bleed “

    damn Spock this is note of assasins creed .

    The twist of despair to bring about death.

    And release from the pain the rush of taking a target 1000 m out . The rush a simple band aid to the pain the pain of watching the victims cry in vein. 

    The release and the nightmare begins again 

    How many more fall to the ground.

    The ear is over my killing brother.

    You must let go or you become hunted and sucumb.

    To some newby bullet in the distance and

    succumb as as certainly as those fell to the

    ground yours will flow too not blue but a red to dry

    to that and scaled for analyst of dust.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    I can no longer sit by , idle , watching life casually escape into a fine mist , the heat of mediocrity burning all my surroundings to where I no longer find things familiar , recognizing myself only by the gigantic shadow I cast upon the horizon  Ammunition , attack , precision , Predator tactics ,  decisions , exact , when I enact my mission need a statistician to track the collapsed victims  the words violently release on these rhyming sprees , dying in silence , a crime , Im freed , “ I Ain’t got Time to Bleed “

    damn Spock this is note of assasins creed .

    The twist of despair to bring about death.

    And release from the pain the rush of taking a target 1000 m out . The rush a simple band aid to the pain the pain of watching the victims cry in vein. 

    The release and the nightmare begins again 

    How many more fall to the ground.

    The ear is over my killing brother.

    You must let go or you become hunted and sucumb.

    To some newby bullet in the distance and

    succumb as as certainly as those fell to the

    ground yours will flow too not blue but a red to dry

    to that and scaled for analyst of dust.

     

     

     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1921
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2021 - 4:50 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie: I miss being able to be more direct with people of the younger generation when they make a error in judgement or a correctable error. Now I have to find the "right words" to say not to hurt their feelings or make them want to run to their "safe space". My parents were direct with me and it was SO MUCH more helpful than anything anybody else ever did.   I had to get out of the restaurant business for this reason... Younger generation refused to be taught anything bc they knew it all...If you corrected them after their failures they would cry and or quit .... My last day some 270 lb meathead locked himself in the walk in cooler bc he couldn't take being told to wash his hands after carrying dirty plates to the dishwasher...

    Double is this for real , if so sorry about your restaurant (Like many others) but I had to laugh when I read that one about the 270 lb meatball.an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie: I miss being able to be more direct with people of the younger generation when they make a error in judgement or a correctable error. Now I have to find the "right words" to say not to hurt their feelings or make them want to run to their "safe space". My parents were direct with me and it was SO MUCH more helpful than anything anybody else ever did.   I had to get out of the restaurant business for this reason... Younger generation refused to be taught anything bc they knew it all...If you corrected them after their failures they would cry and or quit .... My last day some 270 lb meathead locked himself in the walk in cooler bc he couldn't take being told to wash his hands after carrying dirty plates to the dishwasher...

    Double is this for real , if so sorry about your restaurant (Like many others) but I had to laugh when I read that one about the 270 lb meatball.an_roll_laugh

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2021 - 10:16 PM ET #32

    At 41....jerking off twice in a day. I can’t remember the last time. Heck, there are days now where I don’t once! But probably still average 4.75 per week. paint_help

    Reply

    At 41....jerking off twice in a day. I can’t remember the last time. Heck, there are days now where I don’t once! But probably still average 4.75 per week. paint_help

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2021 - 3:35 PM ET #33

    Ride in an elevator. I'm claustrophobic and get panic attacks due to my many years of drug and alcohol abuse. most of my docs are on 2nd-4th floors and i take the stairs. pain in the ass with my AFIB. I can't even get in an MRI Machine without having a panic attack.

    Had 3 MRIS' scheduled within a month for my heart and backed out of all of them. the doc gave me Valium but i didn'tt take them bc of fear that it'll put me in a place that i can't back from.

    Drugs suck in quantity when you're young folks. Believe me... it catches up to you

     

    peace

    Reply

    Ride in an elevator. I'm claustrophobic and get panic attacks due to my many years of drug and alcohol abuse. most of my docs are on 2nd-4th floors and i take the stairs. pain in the ass with my AFIB. I can't even get in an MRI Machine without having a panic attack.

    Had 3 MRIS' scheduled within a month for my heart and backed out of all of them. the doc gave me Valium but i didn'tt take them bc of fear that it'll put me in a place that i can't back from.

    Drugs suck in quantity when you're young folks. Believe me... it catches up to you

     

    peace

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2021 - 3:56 PM ET #34

    @Runnin Mitch

     Foxwoods first.  We are going to crush them in pit 20.

    $100 baccarat table is not a problem if we partner up with a $1500 buy in.

    Then onto Twin Rivers in RI to play an NCAA game.

    Everybody LOOKOUT the bandits are on the loose !!!

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @Runnin Mitch

     Foxwoods first.  We are going to crush them in pit 20.

    $100 baccarat table is not a problem if we partner up with a $1500 buy in.

    Then onto Twin Rivers in RI to play an NCAA game.

    Everybody LOOKOUT the bandits are on the loose !!!

     
    satchmo1031
    satchmo1031
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2021 - 9:57 PM ET #35

    7 orgasms in 8 hours just like Xmas day of 1973.  I will argue for days that there is a santa claus or NOT a santa claus.  That bearded fat bastard knew exactly what i wanted for xmas.

    Reply

    7 orgasms in 8 hours just like Xmas day of 1973.  I will argue for days that there is a santa claus or NOT a santa claus.  That bearded fat bastard knew exactly what i wanted for xmas.

     
    satchmo1031
    satchmo1031
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2021 - 9:57 PM ET #36

    7 orgasms in 8 hours just like Xmas day of 1973.  I will argue for days that there is a santa claus or NOT a santa claus.  That bearded fat bastard knew exactly what i wanted for xmas.

    Reply

    7 orgasms in 8 hours just like Xmas day of 1973.  I will argue for days that there is a santa claus or NOT a santa claus.  That bearded fat bastard knew exactly what i wanted for xmas.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2021 - 10:44 PM ET #37

    @satchmo1031

     I  can relate.

    I was 21,she was  about 17.We did it 7 times in one evening and Ill never forget after all that 

    she looked at me and said, why are you slowing down? Gal had her dad buy her of all things, a station wagon to get to work.

    Then I slowly realized she got it to ball all night at the drive in theatre. Preferred a stick shift over an automatic and loved dirt bikes.

     

    Reply

    @satchmo1031

     I  can relate.

    I was 21,she was  about 17.We did it 7 times in one evening and Ill never forget after all that 

    she looked at me and said, why are you slowing down? Gal had her dad buy her of all things, a station wagon to get to work.

    Then I slowly realized she got it to ball all night at the drive in theatre. Preferred a stick shift over an automatic and loved dirt bikes.

     

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2021 - 2:48 AM ET #38

    As a child used to get behind the plate all day...would help my family in the garden...and had no trouble with any type of movement. Today the knees scream after five minutes of stooping.

    Also I can relate to all the guys that used to be able to hang...the weekend my ex wife and I procreated and produced my son it was all told night and day...29 times over three days...I'd stroke out now if I tried something like that. 

    Reply

    As a child used to get behind the plate all day...would help my family in the garden...and had no trouble with any type of movement. Today the knees scream after five minutes of stooping.

    Also I can relate to all the guys that used to be able to hang...the weekend my ex wife and I procreated and produced my son it was all told night and day...29 times over three days...I'd stroke out now if I tried something like that. 

     
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2021 - 11:30 AM ET #39

    Skydiving went three times, my bones are too old for it now. an_beatup

    Reply

    Skydiving went three times, my bones are too old for it now. an_beatup

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,893
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,186
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,538
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,241
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.