• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Things I think are good

    12 Next Last»
    mattbrot
    Johnzimbo34
    searchwarrant
    vetdrm
    Hugh_Jorgan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2000
    Posts: 32
    12 Next Last»
     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 6:37 PM ET #1

    Now that it is paltoff season I have been think about things that are good.

    I really like chicken wings. The spicier the better.

    What do you think???
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Now that it is paltoff season I have been think about things that are good.

    I really like chicken wings. The spicier the better.

    What do you think???
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:03 PM ET #2

    but is your paltoff spicy?
    Reply
    but is your paltoff spicy?
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:06 PM ET #3

    Raw oysters with a little bit of lemon juice and a little horse radish. Finest food on the planet. 
    Reply
    Raw oysters with a little bit of lemon juice and a little horse radish. Finest food on the planet. 
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:10 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Raw oysters with a little bit of lemon juice and a little horse radish. Finest food on the planet. 
    Dam*n close

    I also throw on just a dab of cocktail sauce .
    But that horse radish... yum
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Raw oysters with a little bit of lemon juice and a little horse radish. Finest food on the planet. 
    Dam*n close

    I also throw on just a dab of cocktail sauce .
    But that horse radish... yum
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:14 PM ET #5

    70% cappers on this site ... oh wait, they don't exist ...

    So I will go with nonpartisan independents who are un biased ... oh wait ...
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    70% cappers on this site ... oh wait, they don't exist ...

    So I will go with nonpartisan independents who are un biased ... oh wait ...
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:42 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    Dam*n close

    I also throw on just a dab of cocktail sauce .
    But that horse radish... yum

    I started scuba diving when I was 14 in Washington State where I grew up. We would dive the San Juan islands a lot. One of the occassional events was diving at night into private paradise oyster farms and helping ourselves to bags of oysters. I'm sure they didn't appreciate that but we were just hungry punks. 
    You've never tasted a better shell delicacy. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    Dam*n close

    I also throw on just a dab of cocktail sauce .
    But that horse radish... yum

    I started scuba diving when I was 14 in Washington State where I grew up. We would dive the San Juan islands a lot. One of the occassional events was diving at night into private paradise oyster farms and helping ourselves to bags of oysters. I'm sure they didn't appreciate that but we were just hungry punks. 
    You've never tasted a better shell delicacy. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 7:52 PM ET #7

    You rob a lobster pot up here in New England and you will be shot on sight. Truth.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    You rob a lobster pot up here in New England and you will be shot on sight. Truth.
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 8:05 PM ET #8

    Im sure they didnt miss em Search

    Bon' apetite
    Reply
    Im sure they didnt miss em Search

    Bon' apetite
     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 8:13 PM ET #9


    Sorry for the typos in the original post.
    Search - good call on oysters. Wonderful food. Especially with a touch of lemon and horseradish.

    Hugh - I do. It folkow your post.
    Reply

    Sorry for the typos in the original post.
    Search - good call on oysters. Wonderful food. Especially with a touch of lemon and horseradish.

    Hugh - I do. It folkow your post.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 8:16 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You rob a lobster pot up here in New England and you will be shot on sight. Truth.


    No doubt, and you should be shot. The oyster farm had literally hundreds. We only took a few hand fulls
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You rob a lobster pot up here in New England and you will be shot on sight. Truth.


    No doubt, and you should be shot. The oyster farm had literally hundreds. We only took a few hand fulls
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 8:21 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:

    Now that it is paltoff season I have been think about things that are good.

    I really like chicken wings. The spicier the better.

    What do you think???

    Wings-  If you can make them yourself, Yes.    If you're eating out and paying nearly $1 each for 1 or 2 bites they just aren't worth it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:

    Now that it is paltoff season I have been think about things that are good.

    I really like chicken wings. The spicier the better.

    What do you think???

    Wings-  If you can make them yourself, Yes.    If you're eating out and paying nearly $1 each for 1 or 2 bites they just aren't worth it.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 9:00 PM ET #12

    Chicken wings?!?!?



    Ahhh youth.....

    Sitting out on my back patio (or in my jacuzzi) on a lazy evening with my better half after a fine wine paired surf & turf with a smooth Macanudo and a Maker's Mark with just the right amount of ice melted into it. Got the outdoor speakers on and the Directv music channel set to "Smooth Jazz" and the fire pit roaring.....
    Reply
    Chicken wings?!?!?



    Ahhh youth.....

    Sitting out on my back patio (or in my jacuzzi) on a lazy evening with my better half after a fine wine paired surf & turf with a smooth Macanudo and a Maker's Mark with just the right amount of ice melted into it. Got the outdoor speakers on and the Directv music channel set to "Smooth Jazz" and the fire pit roaring.....
     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 9:24 PM ET #13

    Knowing that you won't have to bite your arm off in the morning just to get out from underneath the woman you slept with the night before! 
    Reply
    Knowing that you won't have to bite your arm off in the morning just to get out from underneath the woman you slept with the night before! 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 9:49 PM ET #14

    Best thing I ever did for a friend... Rebuilt his outdoor hot tub He was away on business and Wifey and I flew into Phoenix. It was like a backyard overtack. Rebuilt the hot tub sides and laid a small patio of slate stone leading up to the tub. Built a fire pit off the hut tub. Of course everybody had a backyard pool but I would argue that this was THE BEST backyard. Hot tub for six and a drinking fire pit with 8 ft walls to keep out coyotes. I rest my case.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Best thing I ever did for a friend... Rebuilt his outdoor hot tub He was away on business and Wifey and I flew into Phoenix. It was like a backyard overtack. Rebuilt the hot tub sides and laid a small patio of slate stone leading up to the tub. Built a fire pit off the hut tub. Of course everybody had a backyard pool but I would argue that this was THE BEST backyard. Hot tub for six and a drinking fire pit with 8 ft walls to keep out coyotes. I rest my case.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2017 - 10:33 PM ET #15

    cheese fondue,
    half can of beer, 1 pound mazerella, chedder and colby melted
    cruotons and a shish cabob spear... served with sliced pepperoni
    and cold Bud bar bottles.
    Reply
    cheese fondue,
    half can of beer, 1 pound mazerella, chedder and colby melted
    cruotons and a shish cabob spear... served with sliced pepperoni
    and cold Bud bar bottles.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 5:40 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:


    I started scuba diving when I was 14 in Washington State where I grew up. We would dive the San Juan islands a lot. One of the occassional events was diving at night into private paradise oyster farms and helping ourselves to bags of oysters. I'm sure they didn't appreciate that but we were just hungry punks. 
    You've never tasted a better shell delicacy. 
    I'm sure you've had spotted shrimp too........love em...... I learned to make seafood crepes years ago & once I started using these there was no going back.........spot shrimp, Dungeness crab, salmon........a bit pricey & time consuming but it's delicious.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:


    I started scuba diving when I was 14 in Washington State where I grew up. We would dive the San Juan islands a lot. One of the occassional events was diving at night into private paradise oyster farms and helping ourselves to bags of oysters. I'm sure they didn't appreciate that but we were just hungry punks. 
    You've never tasted a better shell delicacy. 
    I'm sure you've had spotted shrimp too........love em...... I learned to make seafood crepes years ago & once I started using these there was no going back.........spot shrimp, Dungeness crab, salmon........a bit pricey & time consuming but it's delicious.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 6:18 AM ET #17

    To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.

    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.

    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 9:59 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.

    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 


    Unless my Jack Russell is using it while I'm at work, no one else goes in there but us. Many's the time I've spilled a beer or wife knocks a glass of wine into it. Just let the filter do it's thing, make sure the pH levels are O.K., add a little shock, bada-bing, you're good to go....


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.

    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 


    Unless my Jack Russell is using it while I'm at work, no one else goes in there but us. Many's the time I've spilled a beer or wife knocks a glass of wine into it. Just let the filter do it's thing, make sure the pH levels are O.K., add a little shock, bada-bing, you're good to go....


     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 7:23 PM ET #19

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan] To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.
    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 


    Bib misconception.You know nothing about hot tubs
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan] To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.
    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 


    Bib misconception.You know nothing about hot tubs
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 7:39 PM ET #20

    "Bib misconception.You know nothing about hot tubs"

    I said nothing about bibs ... perhaps the person wearing the bib is responsible for sucking all the jizz from the hot tub?

    You bib-ing? 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    "Bib misconception.You know nothing about hot tubs"

    I said nothing about bibs ... perhaps the person wearing the bib is responsible for sucking all the jizz from the hot tub?

    You bib-ing? 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 8:01 PM ET #21

    I'll swim in anything. Golf course pond, swamp, marina, don't care - never did.
    Reply
    I'll swim in anything. Golf course pond, swamp, marina, don't care - never did.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55724
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2017 - 8:06 PM ET #22

    TRUMP




    Reply
    TRUMP




     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2017 - 8:22 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    "Bib misconception.You know nothing about hot tubs"

    I said nothing about bibs ... perhaps the person wearing the bib is responsible for sucking all the jizz from the hot tub?

    You bib-ing? 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    "Bib misconception.You know nothing about hot tubs"

    I said nothing about bibs ... perhaps the person wearing the bib is responsible for sucking all the jizz from the hot tub?

    You bib-ing? 

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2017 - 10:41 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.

    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 


    Well, that paints an interesting picture. Would you go in with a wet suit and snorkel ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    To Goose and Gimme,

    Your posts about hot tubs and jacuzzi's are nice ... but for me personally, there is not a chance in hell I'm putting my body into a hot tub or jacuzzi that someone else's fat azz was already in.

    I know it sounds romantic to jump in a jacuzzi naked with your significant other, perhaps even another couple if you are the adventurous type ... but not for old Hughie.

    The thought of water jets blasting dingleberries free from another persons azzhole region, and then floating by my face as I sit in the germ infested water, makes me stomach turn.

    Not only that, but we all know that some couple was feeling amorous in the hot tub and decided to fornicate in it, with the guy shooting his jizz in God knows what hole, and then that hole leaks said jizz into the hot tub water, wafting on top disguising itself as foam, waiting to attach itself to the next unsuspecting hot tub occupier.

    Count me out 


    Well, that paints an interesting picture. Would you go in with a wet suit and snorkel ?
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2017 - 1:27 AM ET #25

    I was with you to Bud Bottles

    Something about Budweiser products gives me a head head.

    BTW a Karen Budweiser in my graduating class had a father named "Bud". Never asked her out because I thought it a little creepy.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    I was with you to Bud Bottles

    Something about Budweiser products gives me a head head.

    BTW a Karen Budweiser in my graduating class had a father named "Bud". Never asked her out because I thought it a little creepy.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
    • PART DEUX 129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
    • Week 6 Money 7,695
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.