• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    They say 'Cash Is King', how much do you have on hand ??

    «First Previous 12
    lsufasteddie
    dopalicous
    PokinSmot
    Kurshka
    captjohn67
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2489
    Posts: 49
    «First Previous 12
     
    lsufasteddie
    lsufasteddie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5779
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 12:10 PM ET #26

    Cash was king decades ago.

    GOLD

     

    Anybody watch pawn stars. Old geezer traded a 1930s Lincoln convertible for 95K is GOLD.

    Reply

    Cash was king decades ago.

    GOLD

     

    Anybody watch pawn stars. Old geezer traded a 1930s Lincoln convertible for 95K is GOLD.

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 2:15 PM ET #27

    I keep my $$$$$$$ in weed 


    Keith Stone......Smoothe 
    Reply
    I keep my $$$$$$$ in weed 


    Keith Stone......Smoothe 
     
    PokinSmot
    PokinSmot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6349
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 4:22 PM ET #28



    if i tell you....i may have to kill you


    although i might have to start buying gold and stock up on water 



    Reply


    if i tell you....i may have to kill you


    although i might have to start buying gold and stock up on water 



     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 4:48 PM ET #29

    I always heard you should keep any valuable paper in the freezer in case of fire. Not sure if its true.
    Reply
    I always heard you should keep any valuable paper in the freezer in case of fire. Not sure if its true.
     
    captjohn67
    captjohn67
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 12821
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 5:07 PM ET #30

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   
    Reply
    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   
     
    bigbill365
    bigbill365
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1867
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 7:28 PM ET #31

    Im packin 7 bucks right now but wen i take my cans back ill have around $11 so thats enough for a cheap fifth
    Reply
    Im packin 7 bucks right now but wen i take my cans back ill have around $11 so thats enough for a cheap fifth
     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 8:16 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   

      

     

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   

      

     

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 8:18 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by lsufasteddie:

    Cash was king decades ago.

    GOLD

     

    Anybody watch pawn stars. Old geezer traded a 1930s Lincoln convertible for 95K is GOLD.

    If I were rich I'd most definitely have a stash of gold bullion coins and ingots .... and I'd probably count them everynight too, just like Silas Marner

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lsufasteddie:

    Cash was king decades ago.

    GOLD

     

    Anybody watch pawn stars. Old geezer traded a 1930s Lincoln convertible for 95K is GOLD.

    If I were rich I'd most definitely have a stash of gold bullion coins and ingots .... and I'd probably count them everynight too, just like Silas Marner

     
    YaMon
    YaMon
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2004
    Posts: 11684
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 10:41 PM ET #34

    i'm rich, and blessed.

    I have about $50 bucks ca&h.

    cars in garage value over 100g's

    20+ years ago, eatin shit, wondering how I was going to do it - figured it, hope you do too.

    something to think about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko
    Reply
    i'm rich, and blessed.

    I have about $50 bucks ca&h.

    cars in garage value over 100g's

    20+ years ago, eatin shit, wondering how I was going to do it - figured it, hope you do too.

    something to think about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko
     
    D_Unit
    D_Unit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2642
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2011 - 10:59 PM ET #35

    atleast $100.
    Reply
    atleast $100.
     
    shadmarshall18
    shadmarshall18
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2011 - 6:43 PM ET #36

    im married, bought a house in nov, with a kid and dogs--whats $?

     

    Reply

    im married, bought a house in nov, with a kid and dogs--whats $?

     

     
    Thurow
    Thurow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2184
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2011 - 6:51 PM ET #37

    I have $0 in my wallet right now.  I'd ask my wife but she always has $0 in her purse.  My 10 year old son said he has $65 and my 7 year old daughter said she has $40.

    So I guess I have $105 in the house as I type this.


    Reply
    I have $0 in my wallet right now.  I'd ask my wife but she always has $0 in her purse.  My 10 year old son said he has $65 and my 7 year old daughter said she has $40.

    So I guess I have $105 in the house as I type this.


     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2011 - 6:51 PM ET #38

    I keep a mili stacked next to my bazooka


    Reply
    I keep a mili stacked next to my bazooka


     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2011 - 7:29 PM ET #39

    a few K   very few but a few
    Reply
    a few K   very few but a few
     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2011 - 5:13 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I got a G in a shoebox, emergency funds only

    G-Pack shoebox

    gotta keep that well hidden though

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I got a G in a shoebox, emergency funds only

    G-Pack shoebox

    gotta keep that well hidden though

     
    cmo1037
    cmo1037
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 4080
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   


    I'm a fireman, and the freezer would most definitely keep your money or papers safe.  i know because usually when we're overhauling a house fire/kitchen fire we usually have to haul the fridge out along w/the stove and other appliances, and a lot of time we look in them just because, but normally everything in there is still intact.  all a fridge/freezer is is a big insulator to keep the cold in, and does just as well keeping the heat out.  Plus they're basically fire-resistant, and there's not usually enough of a fire load next to a freezer to burn long enough and a high enough temp to do any damage to the interior
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   


    I'm a fireman, and the freezer would most definitely keep your money or papers safe.  i know because usually when we're overhauling a house fire/kitchen fire we usually have to haul the fridge out along w/the stove and other appliances, and a lot of time we look in them just because, but normally everything in there is still intact.  all a fridge/freezer is is a big insulator to keep the cold in, and does just as well keeping the heat out.  Plus they're basically fire-resistant, and there's not usually enough of a fire load next to a freezer to burn long enough and a high enough temp to do any damage to the interior
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2011 - 11:00 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   

    I know a few dopeboys that used this exact method to stash cash prior to serving time. Worked like a charm. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

    a house fire will toast anything in your house except a fire proof safe, and it better be a high rated one at that. Go to your local steel yard and get them to cut you a "manhole cover" and bury a pickle bucket in the ground and put the cover on top of it, and cover it back up with the natural leaves, dirt or whatever is there. Only you and the good Lord will know about it.   

    I know a few dopeboys that used this exact method to stash cash prior to serving time. Worked like a charm. 
     
    Dawnmarie
    Dawnmarie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2011 - 11:35 PM ET #43

    i decline to answer this question about the amount of cash i have in home because of self incrimination to possibly setting my self up for burgulary !

     

     

    Reply

    i decline to answer this question about the amount of cash i have in home because of self incrimination to possibly setting my self up for burgulary !

     

     

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2011 - 11:59 PM ET #44

    https://youtu.be/oh8W8CsfK38
    Reply
    https://youtu.be/oh8W8CsfK38
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2011 - 10:41 AM ET #45

    chinese/vietnamese horde cash under mattresses etc as in their home country banks go under so often
    Reply
    chinese/vietnamese horde cash under mattresses etc as in their home country banks go under so often
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2011 - 10:45 AM ET #46

    1 g in the house at all times.

    a well known bar will cash my personal checks anytime.

    Reply

    1 g in the house at all times.

    a well known bar will cash my personal checks anytime.

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2023 - 9:00 AM ET #47

    cool 

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    cool 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2023 - 4:04 PM ET #48

    You get nuked and you better have cash...China knocks off your power grid you better have cash....I'm old school and keep cash, I saved $2000 on a fattire rambo ebike because of cash..You may trust Government but I don't and don't think they can't take everything you have...Why do you think democrats want to arm almost 100,000 irs agents?? To go after Bill gates and Biden, right..I just told my wife we have a meeting with a Financial guy and he is with Dave Ramsey...It's about my account because I have less in mine than my wife and she gets the biggest dog there but we take out of mine...He came to my house recently to fill forms out and driving a tesla electric car....He tried to sale me on it but I pointed to my electric golf cart and said I have one...He then bought up that I like to gamble and mine was in a high risk but I said leave it alone....After he left I told my Wife he has a lot of nerve when your account dropped about $50,000.....I said, forgive my language, what the hell is the difference because I've never loss $50,000.....He's a punk who falls for the daily lies of government that are invested in the green new deal and 30 yrs away if that...We have a meeting scheduled again this week and I'm leaving what I have and upset them when I pull all my wife's out....I own coastal property and building 2 homes with her money and keeping one...2 lots on topsail island here in NC that al gore said would be under water 20 yrs ago but I can't tell any change do I would sale the lots and ive been offered way more than I paid...Anyway, I would rather have money in real estate than some expert financial guy gambling my money...

     

    You young guns, invest in places that rent out daily....Try and rent on topsail any time of the year, not available...Doesn't take much to buy and rent places out and as life Flys by you may be surprised what you have in 30 yrs.....I build a house that's paid for and government will come through me to take and I will take out more than one if they do before I go down....You choose to turn your country over to China and Biden allowing daily....I choose to fight for freedom and go down doing it....Cash, yes you need as much on hand as possible for many different reasons...I'm invested in the most important things you need for what's coming and most aren't at all......I'm a fisherman and don't hunt but would for food if needed.....I've got guns, rifles and maybe more ammo than the US military now but theyre running out....Most brand new still in the box but a reason why dems want to take your guns....I'm invested in a real safe though and not a dicks sporting goods safe you can bust in....I've become a prepper I guess they call the past 2 yrs because you should be able to see what's coming and if not....I can get back my money on everything invested in.....

     

    Cash on hand, would trust in my hands than a bank......Cash still speaks and when the right deal comes your way, be ready.....Cash, I keep adding and raising the limit.....Cash on hand, as much as you can afford!!! This is my opinion and only mine but everyone should have that right but some are being censored daily now and that's not America...Has covid affected you, has white supremacy, has climate change??? Best advice, trust nothing you don't see or hear with your eyes and ears.....Wish I could leave a winner in sports today but took the day off....Great day yesterday and after great day you lay off....I'm here more lately because I'm taking survivor contest and the one to 200 wins seriously....I usually just pick anything but trying to prove something to myself...To 200, started out bad but will push to the end....Survivor, tied my best yesterday so trying to up my personal best....I'm getting out of betting games and playing in contest, time to retire but trying to stay sharp....Have a great day and wish the best, Knock!

    Reply

    You get nuked and you better have cash...China knocks off your power grid you better have cash....I'm old school and keep cash, I saved $2000 on a fattire rambo ebike because of cash..You may trust Government but I don't and don't think they can't take everything you have...Why do you think democrats want to arm almost 100,000 irs agents?? To go after Bill gates and Biden, right..I just told my wife we have a meeting with a Financial guy and he is with Dave Ramsey...It's about my account because I have less in mine than my wife and she gets the biggest dog there but we take out of mine...He came to my house recently to fill forms out and driving a tesla electric car....He tried to sale me on it but I pointed to my electric golf cart and said I have one...He then bought up that I like to gamble and mine was in a high risk but I said leave it alone....After he left I told my Wife he has a lot of nerve when your account dropped about $50,000.....I said, forgive my language, what the hell is the difference because I've never loss $50,000.....He's a punk who falls for the daily lies of government that are invested in the green new deal and 30 yrs away if that...We have a meeting scheduled again this week and I'm leaving what I have and upset them when I pull all my wife's out....I own coastal property and building 2 homes with her money and keeping one...2 lots on topsail island here in NC that al gore said would be under water 20 yrs ago but I can't tell any change do I would sale the lots and ive been offered way more than I paid...Anyway, I would rather have money in real estate than some expert financial guy gambling my money...

     

    You young guns, invest in places that rent out daily....Try and rent on topsail any time of the year, not available...Doesn't take much to buy and rent places out and as life Flys by you may be surprised what you have in 30 yrs.....I build a house that's paid for and government will come through me to take and I will take out more than one if they do before I go down....You choose to turn your country over to China and Biden allowing daily....I choose to fight for freedom and go down doing it....Cash, yes you need as much on hand as possible for many different reasons...I'm invested in the most important things you need for what's coming and most aren't at all......I'm a fisherman and don't hunt but would for food if needed.....I've got guns, rifles and maybe more ammo than the US military now but theyre running out....Most brand new still in the box but a reason why dems want to take your guns....I'm invested in a real safe though and not a dicks sporting goods safe you can bust in....I've become a prepper I guess they call the past 2 yrs because you should be able to see what's coming and if not....I can get back my money on everything invested in.....

     

    Cash on hand, would trust in my hands than a bank......Cash still speaks and when the right deal comes your way, be ready.....Cash, I keep adding and raising the limit.....Cash on hand, as much as you can afford!!! This is my opinion and only mine but everyone should have that right but some are being censored daily now and that's not America...Has covid affected you, has white supremacy, has climate change??? Best advice, trust nothing you don't see or hear with your eyes and ears.....Wish I could leave a winner in sports today but took the day off....Great day yesterday and after great day you lay off....I'm here more lately because I'm taking survivor contest and the one to 200 wins seriously....I usually just pick anything but trying to prove something to myself...To 200, started out bad but will push to the end....Survivor, tied my best yesterday so trying to up my personal best....I'm getting out of betting games and playing in contest, time to retire but trying to stay sharp....Have a great day and wish the best, Knock!

     
     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2023 - 7:26 PM ET #49

    @knockonwood

     2 lots on intracoastal, not oceanfront...Have a good week, Knock!

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     2 lots on intracoastal, not oceanfront...Have a good week, Knock!

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.