The Official Covers "Why can't somebody do something about...?" Thread
Oh, I forgot, that would be against the "Patriot Act" Thank you for sticking that one up everybody's azz Mr GWB. And while I'm atop my soap box... Please die D!ck Cheney so that I may pizz on your grave.
Oh, I forgot, that would be against the "Patriot Act" Thank you for sticking that one up everybody's azz Mr GWB. And while I'm atop my soap box... Please die D!ck Cheney so that I may pizz on your grave.
Huh? Huh? Huh?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
Why can't a car manufacter make a gas pedal out of steel? So I get the fukk out of Foxwoods on time instead of braking off a plastic piece of sh!t?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
Why can't a car manufacter make a gas pedal out of steel? So I get the fukk out of Foxwoods on time instead of braking off a plastic piece of sh!t?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.
Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.
Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.
Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.
Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.
Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.
Some real characters in that Anger Management class. Mostly wifey beaters. None, zip, zero females in the class except the one that runs the class... I guess females never get angry.
Hey Hawk: I'll have you know that's a Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set original tie in mint condition. Only been worn twice now. You didn't notice my original Oakleys, first generation, X Juliet Plasmas, also in mint condition?
Some real characters in that Anger Management class. Mostly wifey beaters. None, zip, zero females in the class except the one that runs the class... I guess females never get angry.
Hey Hawk: I'll have you know that's a Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set original tie in mint condition. Only been worn twice now. You didn't notice my original Oakleys, first generation, X Juliet Plasmas, also in mint condition?
Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!
![]()
Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!
![]()
Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!
Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!
Give me some advance notice (last week of Sept) and I will hook you up for 2 or 3 nights mid week fully comped room. Weekends are brutal down there. Too many idiots.
Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!
Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!
Give me some advance notice (last week of Sept) and I will hook you up for 2 or 3 nights mid week fully comped room. Weekends are brutal down there. Too many idiots.
Once upon a time I was banging this temp chick at work. After about a month she asked me to pick her up from anger management class and drop her off to probation officer.
Found out she was a tweaker that beat her husband. Morale of the story don't stick your person in crazy (More than once...Ok maybe twice)
The end.
Once upon a time I was banging this temp chick at work. After about a month she asked me to pick her up from anger management class and drop her off to probation officer.
Found out she was a tweaker that beat her husband. Morale of the story don't stick your person in crazy (More than once...Ok maybe twice)
The end.
Thanks for the offer Goose!! If I can pull this off I'll pack the crib board LOL.My life seems to be all about timing these days .Opening a medical MJ store. Will be shooting for shop to be up and running in October . In Canada we are living in interesting times. Canopy Growth Corp is the parent company.
Thanks for the offer Goose!! If I can pull this off I'll pack the crib board LOL.My life seems to be all about timing these days .Opening a medical MJ store. Will be shooting for shop to be up and running in October . In Canada we are living in interesting times. Canopy Growth Corp is the parent company.
Goose,
A female supervising an Anger Management course dominated by male wife-beaters ![]()
good luck, you'll need it....+250 you'll eventually be asked to leave within a week..
"everybody's talkin' bout' a well dressed man"
the best to you
![]()
Goose,
A female supervising an Anger Management course dominated by male wife-beaters ![]()
good luck, you'll need it....+250 you'll eventually be asked to leave within a week..
"everybody's talkin' bout' a well dressed man"
the best to you
![]()
Goose, my fellow aviary friend,
Goose, my fellow aviary friend,
Why can't somebody do something about bottle returns. I absolutely HATE returning bottles. You stand there for TEN minutes feeding a machine and you get back a lousy $5. Not worth it. Wish there was another way.
There should be bottle donation centers. You back the car up, pop the trunk, let the volunteers take your bottles. Bing-Bang-Boom DONE.
Why can't somebody do something about bottle returns. I absolutely HATE returning bottles. You stand there for TEN minutes feeding a machine and you get back a lousy $5. Not worth it. Wish there was another way.
There should be bottle donation centers. You back the car up, pop the trunk, let the volunteers take your bottles. Bing-Bang-Boom DONE.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
