The most emotional late night monologue you will ever watch...
Moments like these you really hope to NEVER confront, and you never really know the right things to say. To have the courage to tell the whole world even if means baring your soul and showing your vulnerabilities with them shows the type of guy he is.
Moments like these you really hope to NEVER confront, and you never really know the right things to say. To have the courage to tell the whole world even if means baring your soul and showing your vulnerabilities with them shows the type of guy he is.
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
Jimmy has no clue. Our handicapped son is 23 years old. You've only just begun Jimmy. A dose of somber reality for everyone who thinks they can't be struck down at any time with health issues. It's just a shot away.
Jimmy has no clue. Our handicapped son is 23 years old. You've only just begun Jimmy. A dose of somber reality for everyone who thinks they can't be struck down at any time with health issues. It's just a shot away.
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
Not because of this monologue, but recently he's made my list of celebrities who I'd like to punch in the face.
Not because of this monologue, but recently he's made my list of celebrities who I'd like to punch in the face.
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
Jesus always said, let the children have life saving medical treatment***
*** if the kid was born rich and the parents can afford it. otherwise, f*ck the little moocher. there are wars to fight and they ain't cheap.
I'll pray for Kimmel and his family but I don't want to hear political BS from a guy who gets much better coverage than anyone via Obamacare
2. Healthcare is a PRIVLEGE not a right
3. I don't want to hear words from anyone that used to f%CK Sarah Silverman![]()
Jesus always said, let the children have life saving medical treatment***
*** if the kid was born rich and the parents can afford it. otherwise, f*ck the little moocher. there are wars to fight and they ain't cheap.
Jesus always said, let the children have life saving medical treatment***
*** if the kid was born rich and the parents can afford it. otherwise, f*ck the little moocher. there are wars to fight and they ain't cheap.
Jesus always said, let the children have life saving medical treatment***
*** if the kid was born rich and the parents can afford it. otherwise, f*ck the little moocher. there are wars to fight and they ain't cheap.
The Dr's, nurses, & staff at Children's Hospital in Seattle were a god-send when my son was being diagnosed.
The Dr's, nurses, & staff at Children's Hospital in Seattle were a god-send when my son was being diagnosed.
And the majority of this country got brain washed by the Democrats and the media that healthcare is a right. A right protects you from the Gov'T. Healthcare and Obamacare is an ENTITLEMENT
I give Obama and his band of merry minions credit... By getting people namely poor people and minorities Obamacare when they did they got them addicted to it much like a drug dealer. And in the process they pulled off a MASSIVE Coup d'état
Democrats: Keeping people poor![]()
And the majority of this country got brain washed by the Democrats and the media that healthcare is a right. A right protects you from the Gov'T. Healthcare and Obamacare is an ENTITLEMENT
I give Obama and his band of merry minions credit... By getting people namely poor people and minorities Obamacare when they did they got them addicted to it much like a drug dealer. And in the process they pulled off a MASSIVE Coup d'état
Democrats: Keeping people poor![]()
"healthcare is a privilege and not a right"
"healthcare is a privilege and not a right"
"healthcare is a privilege and not a right"
"healthcare is a privilege and not a right"
No worries D-Up is one of those catholics like Colbert who thinks they are holy but they aren't. Much like his election show on Showtime where a woman compared Trump being elected president to a woman who gives birth to a dead baby and Colbert said nothing...That's a catholic for ya
No worries D-Up is one of those catholics like Colbert who thinks they are holy but they aren't. Much like his election show on Showtime where a woman compared Trump being elected president to a woman who gives birth to a dead baby and Colbert said nothing...That's a catholic for ya
Jimmy has no clue. Our handicapped son is 23 years old. You've only just begun Jimmy. A dose of somber reality for everyone who thinks they can't be struck down at any time with health issues. It's just a shot away.
Jimmy has no clue. Our handicapped son is 23 years old. You've only just begun Jimmy. A dose of somber reality for everyone who thinks they can't be struck down at any time with health issues. It's just a shot away.
Is owning a house a right or maybe a car? Maybe the government can do that too? When does it stop? A government with this many people can't sustain itself and eventually the country will default which would have major ramifications around the globe. No way the government should be involved in healthcare or our country's health will suffer greatly.
The point is that this is a newborn. If healthcare is not a right for children and particularly ones of this age, you remand it to a fate of certain death if the parent cannot pay.
Is owning a house a right or maybe a car? Maybe the government can do that too? When does it stop? A government with this many people can't sustain itself and eventually the country will default which would have major ramifications around the globe. No way the government should be involved in healthcare or our country's health will suffer greatly.
The point is that this is a newborn. If healthcare is not a right for children and particularly ones of this age, you remand it to a fate of certain death if the parent cannot pay.
You guys are so pessimistic, Looking through my rose colored glasses I see 7 wins myself.
You guys are so pessimistic, Looking through my rose colored glasses I see 7 wins myself.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
