I do enjoy the Capital One commercial where Sir Charles says "Shut-up Spike!" To that racist midget P.O.S. I want to isolate that and get it as my ringtone.....
I do enjoy the Capital One commercial where Sir Charles says "Shut-up Spike!" To that racist midget P.O.S. I want to isolate that and get it as my ringtone.....
Chevy test group commercials with people that unequivocally signed up just to be on television, hoping that kissing the bumper of some sh*tbox Chevy Silverado after saying something witty will somehow catapult them to film stardom.
If that doesn't irk you, then you have become another snack for the never-stuffed stomach of the advertising boogeyman.
Chevy test group commercials with people that unequivocally signed up just to be on television, hoping that kissing the bumper of some sh*tbox Chevy Silverado after saying something witty will somehow catapult them to film stardom.
If that doesn't irk you, then you have become another snack for the never-stuffed stomach of the advertising boogeyman.
I do enjoy the Capital One commercial where Sir Charles says "Shut-up Spike!" To that racist midget P.O.S. I want to isolate that and get it as my ringtone.....
I can't stand spike. He is POS. I love Charles though. I like the steaks on a plane commercial. Pretty funny. But that little dweeb Spike has to go.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
I do enjoy the Capital One commercial where Sir Charles says "Shut-up Spike!" To that racist midget P.O.S. I want to isolate that and get it as my ringtone.....
I can't stand spike. He is POS. I love Charles though. I like the steaks on a plane commercial. Pretty funny. But that little dweeb Spike has to go.
Chevy test group commercials with people that unequivocally signed up just to be on television, hoping that kissing the bumper of some sh*tbox Chevy Silverado after saying something witty will somehow catapult them to film stardom.
If that doesn't irk you, then you have become another snack for the never-stuffed stomach of the advertising boogeyman.
There is something about that Chevy spokesman guy that irritates me.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle77:
Chevy test group commercials with people that unequivocally signed up just to be on television, hoping that kissing the bumper of some sh*tbox Chevy Silverado after saying something witty will somehow catapult them to film stardom.
If that doesn't irk you, then you have become another snack for the never-stuffed stomach of the advertising boogeyman.
There is something about that Chevy spokesman guy that irritates me.
Pepsico owns Gatorade and produces some of this product in Mountaintop, PA which supplies the entire NorthEast USA. The Gatorade recipe begins with the natural spring water atop Mountaintop, PA.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Pepsico owns Gatorade and produces some of this product in Mountaintop, PA which supplies the entire NorthEast USA. The Gatorade recipe begins with the natural spring water atop Mountaintop, PA.
Pepsico owns Gatorade and produces some of this product in Mountaintop, PA which supplies the entire NorthEast USA. The Gatorade recipe begins with the natural spring water atop Mountaintop, PA.
interesting up here it is distributed by pepsi, but the returnable is collected by budweiser.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Pepsico owns Gatorade and produces some of this product in Mountaintop, PA which supplies the entire NorthEast USA. The Gatorade recipe begins with the natural spring water atop Mountaintop, PA.
interesting up here it is distributed by pepsi, but the returnable is collected by budweiser.
But, they have these two guys talking about the beer, and every time they cut to their faces, they are wearing safety glasses. Not goggles, mind you, but glasses.
What do they need safety glasses for? To guard against beer f*rts?
One I hate:
Guinness Irish Wheat Beer
NOT the product-to each his own.
But, they have these two guys talking about the beer, and every time they cut to their faces, they are wearing safety glasses. Not goggles, mind you, but glasses.
What do they need safety glasses for? To guard against beer f*rts?