I guess you'd tell Susan B. Anthony that Men's rights matter too. Lol. Ahhh the right. Ya just have to laugh and walk away.
One can only wonder if Susan B. Anthony was ever body slammed onto the concrete and then thrown into a pool of water by a bunch of degenerates. I'm guessing not, but unfortunately, there weren't any GoPro's back in the 1800's to document it.....
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
I guess you'd tell Susan B. Anthony that Men's rights matter too. Lol. Ahhh the right. Ya just have to laugh and walk away.
One can only wonder if Susan B. Anthony was ever body slammed onto the concrete and then thrown into a pool of water by a bunch of degenerates. I'm guessing not, but unfortunately, there weren't any GoPro's back in the 1800's to document it.....
Since this thread is flooded with racial overtones, here's something I've been wondering for awhile now...
How come white people have so easily just accepted being called "white boys" by other races?
Like if I called a black man "black boy" he'd have his posse and all 900 of their cousins there within 5 seconds to shoot me, the hateful oppressive intolerant monster that I am (and steal my wallet and sneakers while they're at it).
But it's ok for them to do it. Double standards do exist, I know, this appears to be one of them.
Since this thread is flooded with racial overtones, here's something I've been wondering for awhile now...
How come white people have so easily just accepted being called "white boys" by other races?
Like if I called a black man "black boy" he'd have his posse and all 900 of their cousins there within 5 seconds to shoot me, the hateful oppressive intolerant monster that I am (and steal my wallet and sneakers while they're at it).
But it's ok for them to do it. Double standards do exist, I know, this appears to be one of them.
How come white people have so easily just accepted being called "white boys" by other races?
White boy, Honkee, Crakker ... if you are offended by any of those terms, simply start rioting, burning stuff, and stealing things ... ya know, to bring attention to your suffering.
There are a lot of reasons why derogatory names of an ethnic group are wrong.
There are much deeper reasons why some groups react to them more violently than the next.
Some of these reasons have merit, some are just excuses to act out.
If 100 people in here share their opinions on it, you will get 100 different opinions ... and only scalabrine's will be wrong
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:
How come white people have so easily just accepted being called "white boys" by other races?
White boy, Honkee, Crakker ... if you are offended by any of those terms, simply start rioting, burning stuff, and stealing things ... ya know, to bring attention to your suffering.
There are a lot of reasons why derogatory names of an ethnic group are wrong.
There are much deeper reasons why some groups react to them more violently than the next.
Some of these reasons have merit, some are just excuses to act out.
If 100 people in here share their opinions on it, you will get 100 different opinions ... and only scalabrine's will be wrong