@Flynt
I am here to co-exist with both experienced and in-experienced soccer game and betting followers.
Decades ago, the best gambling sportswriter for the Boston Herald was a guy who called himself I.M. Bettor. He was entertaining and highly intelligent. He didn't care for the alleged "pros" who advised "bet on the team who lost 34 straight but who won a game 4 years ago when the opposing coach got caught picking his nose on TV ", but he was solid, and could spot situational plays with the best of them. He mentioned in a column once that there were several astute players on this site called "Covers." I tuned in. He had a bad year, as I remember it, so they canned him. Haven't bought the Herald since.
Decades ago, the best gambling sportswriter for the Boston Herald was a guy who called himself I.M. Bettor. He was entertaining and highly intelligent. He didn't care for the alleged "pros" who advised "bet on the team who lost 34 straight but who won a game 4 years ago when the opposing coach got caught picking his nose on TV ", but he was solid, and could spot situational plays with the best of them. He mentioned in a column once that there were several astute players on this site called "Covers." I tuned in. He had a bad year, as I remember it, so they canned him. Haven't bought the Herald since.
That is a great story!
That is a great story!
I came across Covers site few years ago during NFL season as I was "studying picks". Then I noticed Daily Free Contests so I decided to check it out. Now here we are few years later 1K+ visits to Covers sites not only do I still enjoy Daily Contests im also playing season-long & office pool contests as well. I even got a few wins under my belt to boot!
I came across Covers site few years ago during NFL season as I was "studying picks". Then I noticed Daily Free Contests so I decided to check it out. Now here we are few years later 1K+ visits to Covers sites not only do I still enjoy Daily Contests im also playing season-long & office pool contests as well. I even got a few wins under my belt to boot!
I Can answer pretty Easy I just joined today! I've been using the site for a couple months. I simply want to communicate with other people into this. Im a baby to this . I'm finding success, and still afraid I'll get wiped out. Im in my second Season of Baseball, and Baseball was the first sport I betted on. So this is the beginning of my second year. Before Covers I was running like 50%, after I've learned to use Covers in my system, I'm pulling in steady wins. It's pretty cool to see it come together.
I Can answer pretty Easy I just joined today! I've been using the site for a couple months. I simply want to communicate with other people into this. Im a baby to this . I'm finding success, and still afraid I'll get wiped out. Im in my second Season of Baseball, and Baseball was the first sport I betted on. So this is the beginning of my second year. Before Covers I was running like 50%, after I've learned to use Covers in my system, I'm pulling in steady wins. It's pretty cool to see it come together.
Thank you.
Thank you.
@Flynt
The Wagerline days in the early 00s, because I heard of the streak survivor contest...
20 years later....can only get to 11. Haven't even been close to 11, since the 11. LOL.
@Flynt
The Wagerline days in the early 00s, because I heard of the streak survivor contest...
20 years later....can only get to 11. Haven't even been close to 11, since the 11. LOL.
@tvigilante2020
none :) moved on to roulette. generating profit, & collecting data there doesn't require a 3hr emotional roller coaster ride, or 10% house edge.
@tvigilante2020
none :) moved on to roulette. generating profit, & collecting data there doesn't require a 3hr emotional roller coaster ride, or 10% house edge.
