• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Supposedly beautiful women you wouldnt have sex with

    123 Next Last»
    BlackCannons
    666LES
    wallstreetcappers
    THEMUGG
    lennon65
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 712
    Posts: 54
    123 Next Last»
     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 1:44 PM ET #1

    Julia Roberts- She does nothing for me, if she begged me for sex I would say no thanks- I can't stand those choppers

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Julia Roberts- She does nothing for me, if she begged me for sex I would say no thanks- I can't stand those choppers

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 3:51 PM ET #2

    She looks like her brother in Drag.

    Reply

    She looks like her brother in Drag.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 4:04 PM ET #3

    Hillary Clinton

     

    Reply

    Hillary Clinton

     

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 4:11 PM ET #4

     Chrissy Teigen ........ I have no idea how she was ever a model.

    Reply

     Chrissy Teigen ........ I have no idea how she was ever a model.

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 5:31 PM ET #5

    Agreed Mugg.

    Demi Moore on my list. Jennifer Anisten.

    Reply

    Agreed Mugg.

    Demi Moore on my list. Jennifer Anisten.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 9:11 PM ET #6

    Miley Cyrus - Queen of Trash

    Reply

    Miley Cyrus - Queen of Trash

     
    Runnin Mitch
    Runnin Mitch
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2000
    Posts: 841
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 9:51 PM ET #7

     

       Angelina Jolie...  To me she looks manly   .Kind of like Mick Jagger In Drag.

    Reply

     

       Angelina Jolie...  To me she looks manly   .Kind of like Mick Jagger In Drag.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 9:59 PM ET #8

    Well I guess I’m the odd man out. I’d f@ck all those broads..... except Hillary, she’s gross and Wally would totally hit it

    Reply

    Well I guess I’m the odd man out. I’d f@ck all those broads..... except Hillary, she’s gross and Wally would totally hit it

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 10:03 AM ET #9

    Sally Jesse Raphael

    Reply

    Sally Jesse Raphael

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 11:10 AM ET #10

    Taylor Swift

    Reply

    Taylor Swift

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 11:46 AM ET #11

    Holy cow!  Saw this thread title and immediately thought Chrissy Teigen.  She must have one hell of a publicist/manager cuz I think the view of her held here is more popular than not.

    Reply

    Holy cow!  Saw this thread title and immediately thought Chrissy Teigen.  She must have one hell of a publicist/manager cuz I think the view of her held here is more popular than not.

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 3:05 PM ET #12

    I think some of todays so called 'hot' models are overrated like Emily Ratajkowski, Cara Delevingne , Miranda Kerr ,Arizona Muse 

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    I think some of todays so called 'hot' models are overrated like Emily Ratajkowski, Cara Delevingne , Miranda Kerr ,Arizona Muse 

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 3:24 PM ET #13

    Arianna Grande.

    Reply

    Arianna Grande.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 4:50 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Well I guess I’m the odd man out. I’d f@ck all those broads..... except Hillary, she’s gross and Wally would totally hit it

    Since this post was made several more chicks have been named and i'd still tag all of them except Hillary. 5 on it named some chicks I never even heard of but I bet i'd fork all of 'em. Hypothetically, obviously. I wouldn't cheat my wife for Ariana Grande but if I was single and she was just some chick at the bar... Taylor Swift? Taylor Swift is not even attractive to me but i've f*cked chicks in real life that look similar to taylor swift? Not super fine but attractive enough. And they didn't have any billion dollars, that's for damn sure.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Well I guess I’m the odd man out. I’d f@ck all those broads..... except Hillary, she’s gross and Wally would totally hit it

    Since this post was made several more chicks have been named and i'd still tag all of them except Hillary. 5 on it named some chicks I never even heard of but I bet i'd fork all of 'em. Hypothetically, obviously. I wouldn't cheat my wife for Ariana Grande but if I was single and she was just some chick at the bar... Taylor Swift? Taylor Swift is not even attractive to me but i've f*cked chicks in real life that look similar to taylor swift? Not super fine but attractive enough. And they didn't have any billion dollars, that's for damn sure.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 4:57 PM ET #15

    @Mark_The_Narc

     I don't think Chrissy Tegan is hot either but I would hit it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Mark_The_Narc

     I don't think Chrissy Tegan is hot either but I would hit it.

     
    Johnzimbo345
    Johnzimbo345
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 5:44 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mitch:

    Angelina Jolie...  To me she looks manly   .Kind of like Mick Jagger In Drag.

    Correct answer!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mitch:

    Angelina Jolie...  To me she looks manly   .Kind of like Mick Jagger In Drag.

    Correct answer!

     
    DHass22
    DHass22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 6:15 PM ET #17

    Kamala Harris ~ nasty "crotch rot".

    Reply

    Kamala Harris ~ nasty "crotch rot".

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 7:26 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by DHass22:

    Kamala Harris ~ nasty "crotch rot".

    Who ever said Kamala Harris was beautiful? You incels can't even talk about banging chicks w/out making it political.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DHass22:

    Kamala Harris ~ nasty "crotch rot".

    Who ever said Kamala Harris was beautiful? You incels can't even talk about banging chicks w/out making it political.

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 8:51 PM ET #19

    i guess Tiegen wins this Poll. haha'

     

    an_woo

    Reply

    i guess Tiegen wins this Poll. haha'

     

    an_woo

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2021 - 10:10 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    I think some of todays so called 'hot' models are overrated like Emily Ratajkowski, Cara Delevingne , Miranda Kerr ,Arizona Muse

    Id hit every one of those chicks. Emily till I rubbed it raw. Bunch of beta males in this forum

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    I think some of todays so called 'hot' models are overrated like Emily Ratajkowski, Cara Delevingne , Miranda Kerr ,Arizona Muse

    Id hit every one of those chicks. Emily till I rubbed it raw. Bunch of beta males in this forum

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 3:09 AM ET #21

    Most, if not all,  of these models have so much make up.  Wake up in the morning with them and they are normal looking and in some cases much, much worse.  

     

    I am not taking disgusting bitches like Hillary. thats a gross thought

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Most, if not all,  of these models have so much make up.  Wake up in the morning with them and they are normal looking and in some cases much, much worse.  

     

    I am not taking disgusting bitches like Hillary. thats a gross thought

     
    satchmo1031
    satchmo1031
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 11:46 AM ET #22

    my "POPS" and me are from the same school.  I remember him saying many times:  "Boy, all pus__ is good, it's just some is better than others"

    Reply

    my "POPS" and me are from the same school.  I remember him saying many times:  "Boy, all pus__ is good, it's just some is better than others"

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 12:21 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    Chrissy Teigen ........ I have no idea how she was ever a model.

    My buddies call her  candace Owen's...

    If you google a picture of Legend and Teigen in the pool its hilarious ...Legend is looking at her arse like , damn you're ugly 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    Chrissy Teigen ........ I have no idea how she was ever a model.

    My buddies call her  candace Owen's...

    If you google a picture of Legend and Teigen in the pool its hilarious ...Legend is looking at her arse like , damn you're ugly 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 12:32 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: Chrissy Teigen ........ I have no idea how she was ever a model. My buddies call her  candace Owen's... If you google a picture of Legend and Teigen in the pool its hilarious ...Legend is looking at her arse like , damn you're ugly

    I'm pretty sure John Legend checked me out once years ago. He totally crotch watched me. Dude is g@y and that's probably why he had that look on his face. She's not hot though. Of all the women mentioned so far, her and Taylor Swift are hands down the most unattractive.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: Chrissy Teigen ........ I have no idea how she was ever a model. My buddies call her  candace Owen's... If you google a picture of Legend and Teigen in the pool its hilarious ...Legend is looking at her arse like , damn you're ugly

    I'm pretty sure John Legend checked me out once years ago. He totally crotch watched me. Dude is g@y and that's probably why he had that look on his face. She's not hot though. Of all the women mentioned so far, her and Taylor Swift are hands down the most unattractive.

     
     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 3:16 PM ET #25

    i said to my wife way before this thread was started and asked her what does Tiegan have that you don't. Tiegan has the face of an alcoholic and how is she even considered a Model..

    I incluse Tyra Banks in same category

    an_drunksick

    Reply

    i said to my wife way before this thread was started and asked her what does Tiegan have that you don't. Tiegan has the face of an alcoholic and how is she even considered a Model..

    I incluse Tyra Banks in same category

    an_drunksick

    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,877
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,885
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,184
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,521
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.