Steph Curry is the Lionel Messi of Basketball, Forget Jordan, Kobe and Lebron
"but it's wayyyyy to early to compare"
when Curry sports 6 rings, 6 scoring titles, 8 MVP's (playoffs, and regular season combined) and numerous NBA credits to his resume; then you can debate his stance on Michael Jordan, by whom the media has dubbed 'the greatest NBA player of all time'. by which I agree wholeheartedly...I am a Steph Curry fan, he's having a phenomenal year, Jordan had 8 of them, Curry has yet to reach the consistency of a Kobe, or Jordan. However, his play has overshadowed Lebron James, who's fading as the NBA's 'top dog' enter Steph Curry MVP 2016; take it from their
"but it's wayyyyy to early to compare"
when Curry sports 6 rings, 6 scoring titles, 8 MVP's (playoffs, and regular season combined) and numerous NBA credits to his resume; then you can debate his stance on Michael Jordan, by whom the media has dubbed 'the greatest NBA player of all time'. by which I agree wholeheartedly...I am a Steph Curry fan, he's having a phenomenal year, Jordan had 8 of them, Curry has yet to reach the consistency of a Kobe, or Jordan. However, his play has overshadowed Lebron James, who's fading as the NBA's 'top dog' enter Steph Curry MVP 2016; take it from their
"but it's wayyyyy to early to compare"
when Curry sports 6 rings, 6 scoring titles, 8 MVP's (playoffs, and regular season combined) and numerous NBA credits to his resume; then you can debate his stance on Michael Jordan, by whom the media has dubbed 'the greatest NBA player of all time'. by which I agree wholeheartedly...I am a Steph Curry fan, he's having a phenomenal year, Jordan had 8 of them, Curry has yet to reach the consistency of a Kobe, or Jordan. However, his play has overshadowed Lebron James, who's fading as the NBA's 'top dog' enter Steph Curry MVP 2016; take it from their
"but it's wayyyyy to early to compare"
when Curry sports 6 rings, 6 scoring titles, 8 MVP's (playoffs, and regular season combined) and numerous NBA credits to his resume; then you can debate his stance on Michael Jordan, by whom the media has dubbed 'the greatest NBA player of all time'. by which I agree wholeheartedly...I am a Steph Curry fan, he's having a phenomenal year, Jordan had 8 of them, Curry has yet to reach the consistency of a Kobe, or Jordan. However, his play has overshadowed Lebron James, who's fading as the NBA's 'top dog' enter Steph Curry MVP 2016; take it from their
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
Another day, another 12 3-pointers
Another day, another 12 3-pointers
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
As much as I like Curry I agree
So many whistles these days
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
As much as I like Curry I agree
So many whistles these days
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
When Jordan played the other team could actually play defense and touch you.....if not darn near tackle you....
Just lost for words, Last night, Wow.
Just lost for words, Last night, Wow.
Another day, another 12 3-pointers
Another day, another 12 3-pointers
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
