Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Every freaking day the Jacksonville local news has a murder to report on the Northwest side. What doesn't the northwest side of Jax have in common with the rest of the city? It's the only place with a majority of African American residents. Hatred among themselves. The 1960's MLK years were the good old days. Blacks have lost their way. I'm not sure it gets any better because they rail against their own who succeed in America.
Every freaking day the Jacksonville local news has a murder to report on the Northwest side. What doesn't the northwest side of Jax have in common with the rest of the city? It's the only place with a majority of African American residents. Hatred among themselves. The 1960's MLK years were the good old days. Blacks have lost their way. I'm not sure it gets any better because they rail against their own who succeed in America.
"A day after four people were shot within 90 minutes of each other in Northwest Jacksonville, Sheriff Mike Williams, Mayor Lenny Curry, and local pastors met with at-risk youth at City Hall to discuss ways they can reduce crime."
I kid you not. This is today's headline before I even posted the above. Put dangerous weapons in the hands of uneducated,uncaring people, and this is the result. The 2nd Amendment was never supposed to be like this.
