• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    sports betting in tijuana mexico..recommendations?

    12 Next Last»
    MRMigfromCali
    Bluefin
    searchwarrant
    mattbrot
    esplanade
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11630
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    MRMigfromCali
    MRMigfromCali
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 291
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 1:57 PM ET #1

    Im thinkn about spending a weekend in tj mx betting mlb and nfl...which is the best / nicest sports book? Wer is located near? How about a decent motel/hotel? Any recommendations?? Thanks
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Im thinkn about spending a weekend in tj mx betting mlb and nfl...which is the best / nicest sports book? Wer is located near? How about a decent motel/hotel? Any recommendations?? Thanks
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 1:59 PM ET #2

    carry a gun..
    Reply
    carry a gun..
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 2:41 PM ET #3

    Caliente is right across the border in Tj. Hotels just ask around but my experience most of ém are dumps.

    There's another Caliente further south in Rosarito which is a lot nicer area. .

    Further South to Ensenada Caliente beats all 3. Very nice city.

    #1 Ensenada.

    #2 Rosarito.

    #3 Tj

     

    Reply

    Caliente is right across the border in Tj. Hotels just ask around but my experience most of ém are dumps.

    There's another Caliente further south in Rosarito which is a lot nicer area. .

    Further South to Ensenada Caliente beats all 3. Very nice city.

    #1 Ensenada.

    #2 Rosarito.

    #3 Tj

     

     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 3:37 PM ET #4

    I like my head where it is anatomically located. my $0.02
    Reply
    I like my head where it is anatomically located. my $0.02
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 3:59 PM ET #5

    It's not worth going there to bet sports, imo. The border wait alone is huge impediment.
    Reply
    It's not worth going there to bet sports, imo. The border wait alone is huge impediment.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 5:53 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:

    It's not worth going there to bet sports, imo. The border wait alone is huge impediment.

    Exactly.  Going in is cake, leaving is a nightmare. I just park my car in a San Ysidro pay by day lot and ride my bike in and out.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:

    It's not worth going there to bet sports, imo. The border wait alone is huge impediment.

    Exactly.  Going in is cake, leaving is a nightmare. I just park my car in a San Ysidro pay by day lot and ride my bike in and out.

     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 7:35 PM ET #7

    So you pedal past all the cars? That's a good idea...other than the exhaust fumes.

    The pedestrian line can easily be 1-2 hours.
    Reply
    So you pedal past all the cars? That's a good idea...other than the exhaust fumes.

    The pedestrian line can easily be 1-2 hours.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 7:47 PM ET #8

    No, I stand in line with the peds. Usually they have a bike lane open to move a bit closer to the front. Shortens the wait by a year either way. Conversation is always brisk in the hot hot sun too.

    Customs should hire me to spot pedestrian mules dude.... I'm good.

    Reply

    No, I stand in line with the peds. Usually they have a bike lane open to move a bit closer to the front. Shortens the wait by a year either way. Conversation is always brisk in the hot hot sun too.

    Customs should hire me to spot pedestrian mules dude.... I'm good.

     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 7:51 PM ET #9

    What is going on in the world? Sports betting in Mexico? Bike lanes for border crossings? GTFO 
    Reply
    What is going on in the world? Sports betting in Mexico? Bike lanes for border crossings? GTFO 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 7:57 PM ET #10

    The seaside Caliente in Playa Del Carmen Mexico (Near Cancun) is awesome. The girls wait on you hand an foot, the chef is amazing and will make whatever you want. the city is fantastic as well..

    Muy bueno.

    Reply

    The seaside Caliente in Playa Del Carmen Mexico (Near Cancun) is awesome. The girls wait on you hand an foot, the chef is amazing and will make whatever you want. the city is fantastic as well..

    Muy bueno.

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 12:22 AM ET #11

    Search... you're a wealth of information about Mexico bro' 

    Been years since I've traveled south, but spent many times in Ensenada and Rosarito.   Ahhh the days of Papas & Beer !! 

    Si , me gustaria una mas cerveza !!  

    Reply

    Search... you're a wealth of information about Mexico bro' 

    Been years since I've traveled south, but spent many times in Ensenada and Rosarito.   Ahhh the days of Papas & Beer !! 

    Si , me gustaria una mas cerveza !!  

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 1:57 AM ET #12

    Mexicans are the worst sports bettors - all emotion. Caliente ya just stand behind one of ém at the counter, listen to his wager, step forward and fade his ticket..
    Reply
    Mexicans are the worst sports bettors - all emotion. Caliente ya just stand behind one of ém at the counter, listen to his wager, step forward and fade his ticket..
     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2014 - 5:26 PM ET #13

    Search we should drink a beer sometime
    Reply
    Search we should drink a beer sometime
     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2014 - 5:26 PM ET #14

    Or 12 
    Reply
    Or 12 
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2014 - 6:08 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:

    It's not worth going there to bet sports, imo. The border wait alone is huge impediment.


    Not if you walk across. Lots of parking lots and they have shuttle buses.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:

    It's not worth going there to bet sports, imo. The border wait alone is huge impediment.


    Not if you walk across. Lots of parking lots and they have shuttle buses.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2014 - 6:35 PM ET #16

    There's no wait at all driving or walking into Mexico. Getting out is the hassle. Pedestrian line moves way faster though.

    Reply

    There's no wait at all driving or walking into Mexico. Getting out is the hassle. Pedestrian line moves way faster though.

     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2014 - 6:19 AM ET #17

    ther is an extra 5 cent juice tax added to all bets, -115 or more no -110
    Reply
    ther is an extra 5 cent juice tax added to all bets, -115 or more no -110
     
    MRMigfromCali
    MRMigfromCali
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 291
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2014 - 5:09 PM ET #18

    thanks for the input , im going this weekend I will be placing most my wagers at the big caliente casino near the caliente stadium !

    anybody have any solid winners/picks  for this weekend ? Ncaa Fb or NFL ?? thanks!  i really want to go down there and break the mexican bookies!!

    Reply

    thanks for the input , im going this weekend I will be placing most my wagers at the big caliente casino near the caliente stadium !

    anybody have any solid winners/picks  for this weekend ? Ncaa Fb or NFL ?? thanks!  i really want to go down there and break the mexican bookies!!

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2014 - 6:32 PM ET #19

    Keep bet tickets and receipts if you win a bunch of cash. There's a checkpoint at every turn in TJ and they looove to take your money and anything else that they decide will be no longer yours.

    US Border booth douches most definitely have betting receipts if they ask, they're the biggest pricks of ém all. Have fun dude but be smart and caaaareful.

    Reply

    Keep bet tickets and receipts if you win a bunch of cash. There's a checkpoint at every turn in TJ and they looove to take your money and anything else that they decide will be no longer yours.

    US Border booth douches most definitely have betting receipts if they ask, they're the biggest pricks of ém all. Have fun dude but be smart and caaaareful.

     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2014 - 1:51 AM ET #20

    I used to go to Caliente everyday for a couple of years when I lived in San Diego.They bet the favorites much more than the general public.It was a great experience for me.Hit the book then meet women at Tequila Sunrise.
    Reply
    I used to go to Caliente everyday for a couple of years when I lived in San Diego.They bet the favorites much more than the general public.It was a great experience for me.Hit the book then meet women at Tequila Sunrise.
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2014 - 10:47 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by MRMigfromCali:

    thanks for the input , im going this weekend I will be placing most my wagers at the big caliente casino near the caliente stadium !

    anybody have any solid winners/picks  for this weekend ? Ncaa Fb or NFL ?? thanks!  i really want to go down there and break the mexican bookies!!

    Yeahh... I'm not sure the primary reason I would go to Mexico is to "break the Mexican Bookies".   Just remember my friend, the cartel runs a great deal of Mexico.    Food for thought. 

    Have Fun... stay safe...   your 3rd priority should be making money.   Just some helpful hints on Mexico.

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMigfromCali:

    thanks for the input , im going this weekend I will be placing most my wagers at the big caliente casino near the caliente stadium !

    anybody have any solid winners/picks  for this weekend ? Ncaa Fb or NFL ?? thanks!  i really want to go down there and break the mexican bookies!!

    Yeahh... I'm not sure the primary reason I would go to Mexico is to "break the Mexican Bookies".   Just remember my friend, the cartel runs a great deal of Mexico.    Food for thought. 

    Have Fun... stay safe...   your 3rd priority should be making money.   Just some helpful hints on Mexico.

     

     

     

     
    MRMigfromCali
    MRMigfromCali
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 291
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2014 - 3:42 PM ET #22

    Im back from TJ !!!! ... All my limbs are in tacked  my balls are drained, and most importantly my wallet is full !!!.. I knew all along I would be fine because I am smart ,I can handle my liquor, speak Spanish and don't look like a thug nor look like a box.

    So I went into tj w safety first and the mind set of  and sportsbetting and making money first ,... women and strippers second. I stayed at a clean, decent, safe, 50$ a night free am breakfast (chilakiles bomb) hotel down the street from estadio caliente and caliente casino(they are next door to each other on top of a huge hill over looking TJ). its along gustasvo diaz ordaz blvd. this area i found to be nicer and more modern in TJ as opposed to the areas near where all the action is like the red light district. theres even a modern "Americanized"shopping mall Galerias Hipodromo along the blvd and next to the casino. everything I needed was along this blvd . the casino , food places, bank/atms, oxxo's )711's) and best of all there was a bomb  strip club called La Cueva del Peludo near the area as well. Separate from the main red light district which was also a plus...!!

    I won w LSU on sat , DEN, BAL sunday , Eagles sunday night and I took niners MNF .. I think I only lost 3 out of like 10 wagers! any ways I came up pretty nice!! (200$ was my avg wager) , even the guy at the counter was impressed and we made pals... its ok and  better to bet in US dollars !! they pay out in us dollars.. but they charge you 4% on any winnings and some of the rules regarding buying pts and parlying was retarded.

    I wasn't gona go to TJ and not hit up a strip club or see some kind of action so after 2days of success at the casino I went to La cueva.. and man was it fun! .. i blew a good amout of my winning s but it was worth it ! made some friends there as well as conections for next time .. i even got a some digits from a stripper that was on my nutz all night !!  throughout the trip i never felt un safe nor worried ! over all great experience and i recommend this area to any gambler ..just be smart and aware of your surroundings like anywhere in tis world!! Y lastly....VIVA MXICO CABRONES!!!!!!!!!

    Reply

    Im back from TJ !!!! ... All my limbs are in tacked  my balls are drained, and most importantly my wallet is full !!!.. I knew all along I would be fine because I am smart ,I can handle my liquor, speak Spanish and don't look like a thug nor look like a box.

    So I went into tj w safety first and the mind set of  and sportsbetting and making money first ,... women and strippers second. I stayed at a clean, decent, safe, 50$ a night free am breakfast (chilakiles bomb) hotel down the street from estadio caliente and caliente casino(they are next door to each other on top of a huge hill over looking TJ). its along gustasvo diaz ordaz blvd. this area i found to be nicer and more modern in TJ as opposed to the areas near where all the action is like the red light district. theres even a modern "Americanized"shopping mall Galerias Hipodromo along the blvd and next to the casino. everything I needed was along this blvd . the casino , food places, bank/atms, oxxo's )711's) and best of all there was a bomb  strip club called La Cueva del Peludo near the area as well. Separate from the main red light district which was also a plus...!!

    I won w LSU on sat , DEN, BAL sunday , Eagles sunday night and I took niners MNF .. I think I only lost 3 out of like 10 wagers! any ways I came up pretty nice!! (200$ was my avg wager) , even the guy at the counter was impressed and we made pals... its ok and  better to bet in US dollars !! they pay out in us dollars.. but they charge you 4% on any winnings and some of the rules regarding buying pts and parlying was retarded.

    I wasn't gona go to TJ and not hit up a strip club or see some kind of action so after 2days of success at the casino I went to La cueva.. and man was it fun! .. i blew a good amout of my winning s but it was worth it ! made some friends there as well as conections for next time .. i even got a some digits from a stripper that was on my nutz all night !!  throughout the trip i never felt un safe nor worried ! over all great experience and i recommend this area to any gambler ..just be smart and aware of your surroundings like anywhere in tis world!! Y lastly....VIVA MXICO CABRONES!!!!!!!!!

     
    gofish3
    gofish3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2709
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2014 - 4:19 PM ET #23

    Solid report, glad it worked out 
    Reply
    Solid report, glad it worked out 
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2014 - 4:22 PM ET #24

    I went there over a hundred times and never had a problem...I think once a chic stole my ID out of my wallet and I had to talk my way across the border.Nobody bothers u unless u are out of line.I saw a big white dude get mouthy and 3 little guys busted him up..I started to jump in,but really the big white guy just got popped a few times w a Lil blood trickling.I would've helped him out if I thought we really gonna hurt him...I'm 42 now so hitting the strip clubs..Seems liked they charged me 1% percent..I met a guy down there named The Hammer...I'm sure he is prob dead now because he was about 60 then..He would bet 2000 a game..On a Saturday he might bet a couple of games,but he did well.
    Reply
    I went there over a hundred times and never had a problem...I think once a chic stole my ID out of my wallet and I had to talk my way across the border.Nobody bothers u unless u are out of line.I saw a big white dude get mouthy and 3 little guys busted him up..I started to jump in,but really the big white guy just got popped a few times w a Lil blood trickling.I would've helped him out if I thought we really gonna hurt him...I'm 42 now so hitting the strip clubs..Seems liked they charged me 1% percent..I met a guy down there named The Hammer...I'm sure he is prob dead now because he was about 60 then..He would bet 2000 a game..On a Saturday he might bet a couple of games,but he did well.
     
     
    winchickendin
    winchickendin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2015 - 11:17 PM ET #25

    TJ Caliente on the border SD-TJ regular for 30+ years on and off.  Got on a hot streak and pretty soon attracted the attention of the hustlers(& younger male cal. clerks) who wanted a piece of me n $$ since I go alone.  Call it "spidey senses" redlighting on full alert and stopped going.  Every time I went,  I would collect whatever in the cashier box and they would have to go to the manager in the back for more benji's.  This got somebodys attn because clerks can see them counting the winnings out-no privacy.  Stopped going for the sake of my life.  Don't want to go out of this life with no trace of my dna since I would be buried in the desert or dissolved in acid. OR worse held for kidnap ransom. Anything goes down there,   it happens.  Stay away if you are a serious gambler with consistent wins.  Again,  I know the layout,  danger lurks.  Go online.

    Reply
    TJ Caliente on the border SD-TJ regular for 30+ years on and off.  Got on a hot streak and pretty soon attracted the attention of the hustlers(& younger male cal. clerks) who wanted a piece of me n $$ since I go alone.  Call it "spidey senses" redlighting on full alert and stopped going.  Every time I went,  I would collect whatever in the cashier box and they would have to go to the manager in the back for more benji's.  This got somebodys attn because clerks can see them counting the winnings out-no privacy.  Stopped going for the sake of my life.  Don't want to go out of this life with no trace of my dna since I would be buried in the desert or dissolved in acid. OR worse held for kidnap ransom. Anything goes down there,   it happens.  Stay away if you are a serious gambler with consistent wins.  Again,  I know the layout,  danger lurks.  Go online.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,899
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,615
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,314
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,155
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 218

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.