No amount money could get me to do this:![]()
![]()
![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jalO5ZWSNx8
And how the guy who got the some sort of mock powerbomb executed on him isn't dead, I'll never understand:![]()
![]()
No amount money could get me to do this:![]()
![]()
![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jalO5ZWSNx8
And how the guy who got the some sort of mock powerbomb executed on him isn't dead, I'll never understand:![]()
![]()
No amount money could get me to do this:![]()
![]()
![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jalO5ZWSNx8
And how the guy who got the some sort of mock powerbomb executed on him isn't dead, I'll never understand:![]()
![]()
How exactly would creating a thread about the insane lengths someone would go to gain fame/earn a dollar 'immature'? I'm amazed at posters who spend 3/4's of their lives watching other grown men in shorts and tank tops and/or form fitting pants and jerseys try to score points against each other, and further, bet money they worked for on that spectacle, make fun of wrestling, like its beneath them.
I could go on at length for your hypocrisy and attack you for having a guitar player from you favorite rock band as your avatar (for at least half a decade now), something a teenager is apt to do and something that wouldn't qualify as 'mature' per se, but I won't do that.
How exactly would creating a thread about the insane lengths someone would go to gain fame/earn a dollar 'immature'? I'm amazed at posters who spend 3/4's of their lives watching other grown men in shorts and tank tops and/or form fitting pants and jerseys try to score points against each other, and further, bet money they worked for on that spectacle, make fun of wrestling, like its beneath them.
I could go on at length for your hypocrisy and attack you for having a guitar player from you favorite rock band as your avatar (for at least half a decade now), something a teenager is apt to do and something that wouldn't qualify as 'mature' per se, but I won't do that.
I'm amazed at posters who spend 3/4's of their lives watching other grown men in shorts and tank tops and/or form fitting pants and jerseys try to score points against each other, and further, bet money they worked for on that spectacle, make fun of wrestling, like its beneath them.
I'm amazed at posters who spend 3/4's of their lives watching other grown men in shorts and tank tops and/or form fitting pants and jerseys try to score points against each other, and further, bet money they worked for on that spectacle, make fun of wrestling, like its beneath them.
