Should Apple unlock a terrorist's phone for the FBI?
This ruling would ultimately violate every single one of us on right to privacy and unlawful search.
This ruling would ultimately violate every single one of us on right to privacy and unlawful search.
The Feds don't want to unlock just this phone.They want to be able to unlock every I-phone without Apple's help.
^^^ this...
No, Absolutely no.
The Feds don't want to unlock just this phone.They want to be able to unlock every I-phone without Apple's help.
^^^ this...
No, Absolutely no.
The Feds don't want to unlock just this phone.They want to be able to unlock every I-phone without Apple's help.
The Feds don't want to unlock just this phone.They want to be able to unlock every I-phone without Apple's help.
Apple is a worldwide company & if they cave to this court order & build a device to override this phones encryption-they'll have Governments from Russia & China & all over the world looking for them to do the exact same thing on other individuals phones in those other countries. Apple is simply not going to allow any Government to muscle them to build a device which overrides an I-Phones existing encryption & they're 100% correct in fighting this court order-bottom line.
Apple is a worldwide company & if they cave to this court order & build a device to override this phones encryption-they'll have Governments from Russia & China & all over the world looking for them to do the exact same thing on other individuals phones in those other countries. Apple is simply not going to allow any Government to muscle them to build a device which overrides an I-Phones existing encryption & they're 100% correct in fighting this court order-bottom line.
Case closed. Next.
Case closed. Next.
I hear ya search. I get it. However, if they want to search my house and car its fine with me.....they are wasting their time.
I hear ya search. I get it. However, if they want to search my house and car its fine with me.....they are wasting their time.
The moronic public falls for blaming the maker of the phone instead of the government responsible for failing once again in its responsibility "TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENRY".
Hopefully in about 10 months this b.s. is going to change...
The moronic public falls for blaming the maker of the phone instead of the government responsible for failing once again in its responsibility "TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENRY".
Hopefully in about 10 months this b.s. is going to change...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,394
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,249
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
