• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Shane O'Mac Is Back!!!

    12 Next Last»
    Sparky10191
    Jarrett75
    BWS77
    scalabrine
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1520
    Posts: 30
    12 Next Last»
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 8:28 PM ET #1

    Marking the F*CK out right now!!!

    This is the best kept secret since The Rock made his first return.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Marking the F*CK out right now!!!

    This is the best kept secret since The Rock made his first return.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 8:33 PM ET #2

    I gotta admit, last night during the main event, I was thinking how few people who came out would be a surprise. I got to admit this was a huge one. Only like Kurt Angle would be as big as Shane O. This should be good and hope he's sticking around.
    Reply
    I gotta admit, last night during the main event, I was thinking how few people who came out would be a surprise. I got to admit this was a huge one. Only like Kurt Angle would be as big as Shane O. This should be good and hope he's sticking around.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 8:37 PM ET #3

    oh crap undertaker in hell in a cell. Only thing I can think is taker screws Vince or something
    Reply
    oh crap undertaker in hell in a cell. Only thing I can think is taker screws Vince or something
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 8:46 PM ET #4

    He could screw Vince over but that's another L on his WM record. And that's nothing we'd expect from Taker.
    Reply
    He could screw Vince over but that's another L on his WM record. And that's nothing we'd expect from Taker.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 8:47 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    oh crap undertaker in hell in a cell. Only thing I can think is taker screws Vince or something

    I thought they would have the match with Shane tonight rather than wait 6 weeks.     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    oh crap undertaker in hell in a cell. Only thing I can think is taker screws Vince or something

    I thought they would have the match with Shane tonight rather than wait 6 weeks.     
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 9:03 PM ET #6

    For me...this is the biggest return of anyone. Angle, Goldberg and the Hardy Boyz I could see coming back one day but I never thought I'd ever see Shane back in WWE. I thought he was gone for good and focusing on his other businesses.

    Reports over the weekend were the Taker's opponent was going to be someone who isn't currently on the active roster and that it wasn't Cena. I would have given up guessing before I would have guessed Shane.
    Reply
    For me...this is the biggest return of anyone. Angle, Goldberg and the Hardy Boyz I could see coming back one day but I never thought I'd ever see Shane back in WWE. I thought he was gone for good and focusing on his other businesses.

    Reports over the weekend were the Taker's opponent was going to be someone who isn't currently on the active roster and that it wasn't Cena. I would have given up guessing before I would have guessed Shane.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 9:05 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I thought they would have the match with Shane tonight rather than wait 6 weeks.     

    Nah...without Cena, Rollins or Orton for WM, you need something huge and this counts as something huge.

    I just wonder if Shane will be involved on Raw between now and then.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I thought they would have the match with Shane tonight rather than wait 6 weeks.     

    Nah...without Cena, Rollins or Orton for WM, you need something huge and this counts as something huge.

    I just wonder if Shane will be involved on Raw between now and then.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 9:08 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:


    Nah...without Cena, Rollins or Orton for WM, you need something huge and this counts as something huge.

    I just wonder if Shane will be involved on Raw between now and then.

    I figured they could have Shane win tonight and take over Raw for these weeks leading up to WM.    And hopefully somehow get Reigns out of the main event.......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:


    Nah...without Cena, Rollins or Orton for WM, you need something huge and this counts as something huge.

    I just wonder if Shane will be involved on Raw between now and then.

    I figured they could have Shane win tonight and take over Raw for these weeks leading up to WM.    And hopefully somehow get Reigns out of the main event.......
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 9:11 PM ET #9

    I think Shane being in a match at WM semi-makes up for Reigns main eventing against Triple H 
    Reply
    I think Shane being in a match at WM semi-makes up for Reigns main eventing against Triple H 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 9:34 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    I think Shane being in a match at WM semi-makes up for Reigns main eventing against Triple H 

    I can't pinpoint when I stopped watching WWE but I know I missed Shane getting super popular.   I remember him having matches but he wasn't that big yet.    

    You're right though about the main event....    Seems like Reigns is extra droll after a big PPV like he was tonight when he was talking about Ambrose.    HHH had better get tons of camera time leading up because he's carrying the match
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    I think Shane being in a match at WM semi-makes up for Reigns main eventing against Triple H 

    I can't pinpoint when I stopped watching WWE but I know I missed Shane getting super popular.   I remember him having matches but he wasn't that big yet.    

    You're right though about the main event....    Seems like Reigns is extra droll after a big PPV like he was tonight when he was talking about Ambrose.    HHH had better get tons of camera time leading up because he's carrying the match
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 9:44 PM ET #11

    The Social Outcasts opening to their theme sounds eerily similar to The Hardy Boyz. I thought during the AJ Styles/Y2J segment that maybe they just came back as well. Does anyone else notice the similarity?
    Reply
    The Social Outcasts opening to their theme sounds eerily similar to The Hardy Boyz. I thought during the AJ Styles/Y2J segment that maybe they just came back as well. Does anyone else notice the similarity?
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 10:00 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I can't pinpoint when I stopped watching WWE but I know I missed Shane getting super popular.   I remember him having matches but he wasn't that big yet.    

    You're right though about the main event....    Seems like Reigns is extra droll after a big PPV like he was tonight when he was talking about Ambrose.    HHH had better get tons of camera time leading up because he's carrying the match

    You appreciate things more when time has passed but he was awesome in his matches. So many moments to remember with Shane. 

    Kane electrocuting his nuts. 
    His coast to coasts from the top rope to the other corner with the chair and garbage can.
    His flying elbow from the titantron onto Big Show.
    Steve Blackman hitting Shane with the kendo stick and him falling off the titantron.

    Just watch some of these jumps.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVOH3-r07c

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiCOySnqSn0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTBHQPSG5k


    He was so reckless that it was amazing to watch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I can't pinpoint when I stopped watching WWE but I know I missed Shane getting super popular.   I remember him having matches but he wasn't that big yet.    

    You're right though about the main event....    Seems like Reigns is extra droll after a big PPV like he was tonight when he was talking about Ambrose.    HHH had better get tons of camera time leading up because he's carrying the match

    You appreciate things more when time has passed but he was awesome in his matches. So many moments to remember with Shane. 

    Kane electrocuting his nuts. 
    His coast to coasts from the top rope to the other corner with the chair and garbage can.
    His flying elbow from the titantron onto Big Show.
    Steve Blackman hitting Shane with the kendo stick and him falling off the titantron.

    Just watch some of these jumps.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVOH3-r07c

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiCOySnqSn0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTBHQPSG5k


    He was so reckless that it was amazing to watch.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 10:17 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    The Social Outcasts opening to their theme sounds eerily similar to The Hardy Boyz. I thought during the AJ Styles/Y2J segment that maybe they just came back as well. Does anyone else notice the similarity?


    Sounds similar but the Hardy's was a bit faster beat. Most of the themes were done by one guy. I mean hhh had Motörhead and some are by others. It's funny that more don't sound similar 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

    The Social Outcasts opening to their theme sounds eerily similar to The Hardy Boyz. I thought during the AJ Styles/Y2J segment that maybe they just came back as well. Does anyone else notice the similarity?


    Sounds similar but the Hardy's was a bit faster beat. Most of the themes were done by one guy. I mean hhh had Motörhead and some are by others. It's funny that more don't sound similar 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 10:25 PM ET #14

    The flying elbow may be the most ridiculous intentional move in the history of the WWE after Taker throwing Mandkind off the top of the Cell on the Spanish Announce Table.

    Always respected Shane after that. And remember when Angle tried to suplex him through the glass and it didn't break!
    Reply
    The flying elbow may be the most ridiculous intentional move in the history of the WWE after Taker throwing Mandkind off the top of the Cell on the Spanish Announce Table.

    Always respected Shane after that. And remember when Angle tried to suplex him through the glass and it didn't break!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 10:26 PM ET #15

    I just hope he sticks around and turns on Vince and Stephanie.

    Wwe has been very vocal about how he wants little to do with wrestling. Nice swerve!
    Reply
    I just hope he sticks around and turns on Vince and Stephanie.

    Wwe has been very vocal about how he wants little to do with wrestling. Nice swerve!
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 10:54 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:



    Sounds similar but the Hardy's was a bit faster beat. Most of the themes were done by one guy. I mean hhh had Motörhead and some are by others. It's funny that more don't sound similar 

    Yea, it's faster and louder but having not heard it in a while and not being used to their theme yet and not having the titantron there to see it's them had me for a split second.

    I'm not sure when their contracts are up but I just want to see them come back already.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:



    Sounds similar but the Hardy's was a bit faster beat. Most of the themes were done by one guy. I mean hhh had Motörhead and some are by others. It's funny that more don't sound similar 

    Yea, it's faster and louder but having not heard it in a while and not being used to their theme yet and not having the titantron there to see it's them had me for a split second.

    I'm not sure when their contracts are up but I just want to see them come back already.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 10:58 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    The flying elbow may be the most ridiculous intentional move in the history of the WWE after Taker throwing Mandkind off the top of the Cell on the Spanish Announce Table.

    Always respected Shane after that. And remember when Angle tried to suplex him through the glass and it didn't break!

    Forgot about the Angle thing. That was crazy too.

    The good thing about Shane is we all know he'd be more of a corporate guy now anyway so he could definitely come back full time and be that guy. He hasn't missed a beat on the mic. But 1 last match is awesome.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    The flying elbow may be the most ridiculous intentional move in the history of the WWE after Taker throwing Mandkind off the top of the Cell on the Spanish Announce Table.

    Always respected Shane after that. And remember when Angle tried to suplex him through the glass and it didn't break!

    Forgot about the Angle thing. That was crazy too.

    The good thing about Shane is we all know he'd be more of a corporate guy now anyway so he could definitely come back full time and be that guy. He hasn't missed a beat on the mic. But 1 last match is awesome.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 11:05 PM ET #18

    Attitude Era-style ending to Raw tonight.

    Very good post-PPV Raw 
    Reply
    Attitude Era-style ending to Raw tonight.

    Very good post-PPV Raw 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 11:07 AM ET #19

    Blood capsule for sure.

    But you knew Vince would go Attitude Era for sure to boost sagging ratings.
    Reply
    Blood capsule for sure.

    But you knew Vince would go Attitude Era for sure to boost sagging ratings.
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 1:55 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Blood capsule for sure.

    But you knew Vince would go Attitude Era for sure to boost sagging ratings.

    Yea, a fan's video angle showed Byron slip Reigns something.

    Still awesome because we couldn't see it on TV. And that bell hit was sold perfectly.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Blood capsule for sure.

    But you knew Vince would go Attitude Era for sure to boost sagging ratings.

    Yea, a fan's video angle showed Byron slip Reigns something.

    Still awesome because we couldn't see it on TV. And that bell hit was sold perfectly.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 2:47 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:


    Yea, a fan's video angle showed Byron slip Reigns something.

    Still awesome because we couldn't see it on TV. And that bell hit was sold perfectly.

    Awesome with the fans chanting "One more time" after the pedigree on the steps.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:


    Yea, a fan's video angle showed Byron slip Reigns something.

    Still awesome because we couldn't see it on TV. And that bell hit was sold perfectly.

    Awesome with the fans chanting "One more time" after the pedigree on the steps.   
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 6:19 PM ET #22

    https://www.pwmania.com/wwe-announces-surgery-for-roman-reigns

    Sparky, scripted or real?




    Reply
    https://www.pwmania.com/wwe-announces-surgery-for-roman-reigns

    Sparky, scripted or real?




     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 6:23 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Awesome with the fans chanting "One more time" after the pedigree on the steps.   

    Crazy right? For a face too! A face!!!

    And Sparky, the most well educated wrestling fan on the site (no offense Kapono), argued with me that Reigns could have won the Rumble again this year (back to back).

    The massive heat directed at him if that ever happened would have been unparalleled!

    (Just bustin' ya Sparky)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Awesome with the fans chanting "One more time" after the pedigree on the steps.   

    Crazy right? For a face too! A face!!!

    And Sparky, the most well educated wrestling fan on the site (no offense Kapono), argued with me that Reigns could have won the Rumble again this year (back to back).

    The massive heat directed at him if that ever happened would have been unparalleled!

    (Just bustin' ya Sparky)
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 2:00 PM ET #24

    Scal,

    When I heard about the broken nose, the first thing I thought about was "this has to be scripted." I think that after the video went viral, that they had to calm it down and put on this act. I won't believe it until I see a messed up nose like Cena's. If it's still covered then I'd say it's fake. Either way, smart reaction by WWE. I think everything was done perfectly on Raw with the fan's video being the only caveat.

    And Yea, Yea...I said it was him until the stipulation was put in and then I held out some hope. I still can't see him losing at WM, though. Fans at Raw better start trying to hijack from now on if they want him to lose at WM because the title IS going to Reigns. My only hope would be for him to celebrate with The Rock afterwards and then turn heel on him. That's the only way to put Reigns over at this point.

    BWS

    That crowd was AWESOME but everyone loves to see brutality. Even at Fast Lane, after Reigns and Ambrose put Lesnar through the 2nd table...the fans chanted "one more time." Yes...chanting that at LESNAR. The ratings were huge for Raw and maybe that's a sign to go to at least PG-13. Raw was DEFINITELY NOT "PG" this week.
    Reply
    Scal,

    When I heard about the broken nose, the first thing I thought about was "this has to be scripted." I think that after the video went viral, that they had to calm it down and put on this act. I won't believe it until I see a messed up nose like Cena's. If it's still covered then I'd say it's fake. Either way, smart reaction by WWE. I think everything was done perfectly on Raw with the fan's video being the only caveat.

    And Yea, Yea...I said it was him until the stipulation was put in and then I held out some hope. I still can't see him losing at WM, though. Fans at Raw better start trying to hijack from now on if they want him to lose at WM because the title IS going to Reigns. My only hope would be for him to celebrate with The Rock afterwards and then turn heel on him. That's the only way to put Reigns over at this point.

    BWS

    That crowd was AWESOME but everyone loves to see brutality. Even at Fast Lane, after Reigns and Ambrose put Lesnar through the 2nd table...the fans chanted "one more time." Yes...chanting that at LESNAR. The ratings were huge for Raw and maybe that's a sign to go to at least PG-13. Raw was DEFINITELY NOT "PG" this week.
     
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 2:07 PM ET #25

    Speaking of Raw not being PG...I can't confirm EXACTLY what Vince said to Shane that got muted on TV but it was something along the lines of "I have one last opportunity at f*cking beating you" and Shane replied by saying "I remember those beatings VERY VIVIDLY. And all they ever did was make me stronger."

    It really cut deep there. It seemed very personal and whether it was all scripted or if there was a personal backing to it, I was sold.

    I wonder if Vince will suspend himself for 90 days due to "Unprofessional conduct" ... and then reduce it to 60 days.

    *Poor Titus*
    Reply
    Speaking of Raw not being PG...I can't confirm EXACTLY what Vince said to Shane that got muted on TV but it was something along the lines of "I have one last opportunity at f*cking beating you" and Shane replied by saying "I remember those beatings VERY VIVIDLY. And all they ever did was make me stronger."

    It really cut deep there. It seemed very personal and whether it was all scripted or if there was a personal backing to it, I was sold.

    I wonder if Vince will suspend himself for 90 days due to "Unprofessional conduct" ... and then reduce it to 60 days.

    *Poor Titus*
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,394
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,249
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.