Pssst....Skipbone, sometimes...it's real....
https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/625864394627489792
https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/625865428850606081
Pssst....Skipbone, sometimes...it's real....
https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/625864394627489792
https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/625865428850606081
Pssst....Skipbone, sometimes...it's real....
https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/625864394627489792
https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/625865428850606081
Big Show noted that he'd been doing boxing training for a year prior to the match with Mayweather, and knew that Mayweather would be capable of breaking his nose with accuracy. Big Show then said that he specifically asked Mayweather to do it in order to help set off the angle.
"I was used to getting punched in the face, if that makes any sense. I went to him and said 'look, I'm so much bigger than you, you're going to need to break my nose,' and he looks and me and goes 'what?' and I said if he didn't break my nose that we're dead in the water. We had to get people talking, because who's dumb enough to let a boxer break their nose?" Show said.
Big Show noted that he'd been doing boxing training for a year prior to the match with Mayweather, and knew that Mayweather would be capable of breaking his nose with accuracy. Big Show then said that he specifically asked Mayweather to do it in order to help set off the angle.
"I was used to getting punched in the face, if that makes any sense. I went to him and said 'look, I'm so much bigger than you, you're going to need to break my nose,' and he looks and me and goes 'what?' and I said if he didn't break my nose that we're dead in the water. We had to get people talking, because who's dumb enough to let a boxer break their nose?" Show said.
