I stayed at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas 7 years ago. They had Ernie Shavers and Leon Spinks at a table signing autographs with boxing gloves for sale and all the other boxing paraphernalia.
I remembered them as the most brutal pugilists of the world.
They were on exhibition like rare animals in an animal museum. Spinks was more slight than Shavers. They both could’ve easily killed me.
But, to my amazement, they were just a couple of old guys, talking and just killing time.
I tried to be cool, but they knew, I knew how cool they were.
Keep at it.
I stayed at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas 7 years ago. They had Ernie Shavers and Leon Spinks at a table signing autographs with boxing gloves for sale and all the other boxing paraphernalia.
I remembered them as the most brutal pugilists of the world.
They were on exhibition like rare animals in an animal museum. Spinks was more slight than Shavers. They both could’ve easily killed me.
But, to my amazement, they were just a couple of old guys, talking and just killing time.
I tried to be cool, but they knew, I knew how cool they were.