XMariner was $$$
I remember XMariner and indeed he was
i remember the penalty box back in the day...used to crack me up...we did have some funny posters back in the day
Another old mod checks in
It is late for me in Philly, so I might have missed something! But are we talking about Covers or Wagerline.
Covers replaced Wagerline and things seemed to slowly change since then.
It is late for me in Philly, so I might have missed something! But are we talking about Covers or Wagerline.
Covers replaced Wagerline and things seemed to slowly change since then.
He is not too hard to find, along with just about every other old poster that used to post here. things have certainly changed from what it used to be.
He is not too hard to find, along with just about every other old poster that used to post here. things have certainly changed from what it used to be.
I used to live on the college football board comparing notes with Matador, Garfather, the SEMCON Syndicate, and breaking down game film with pags11. ![]()
I remember when ACEbb, Fletchrism, and the Sharp Plays were the shitt in the college basketball forum. ![]()
I also recall when I started the "Sandwich Thread" which called attention to a COVERS sister site in the UK. This site was so lame that their only thread that generated more than a couple of posts was about their favorite sandwiches. Several people from our COVERS joined the UK site using the most absurd member names imaginable and began to poke fun at everything
British.
Unfortunately, a short time later just as hilarity began to ensue, the entire site was shut down. ![]()
I used to live on the college football board comparing notes with Matador, Garfather, the SEMCON Syndicate, and breaking down game film with pags11. ![]()
I remember when ACEbb, Fletchrism, and the Sharp Plays were the shitt in the college basketball forum. ![]()
I also recall when I started the "Sandwich Thread" which called attention to a COVERS sister site in the UK. This site was so lame that their only thread that generated more than a couple of posts was about their favorite sandwiches. Several people from our COVERS joined the UK site using the most absurd member names imaginable and began to poke fun at everything
British.
Unfortunately, a short time later just as hilarity began to ensue, the entire site was shut down. ![]()
There are still a lot of good people around and some of the older guys are around too, perhaps in different forms. ![]()
Some epic threads were the Taco Bell/Cop killer, Titan's Paging Big Louie.
A few years ago, pre-mod days, the pbox guys went to a knitting? site to learn the trade. We were kicked out. ![]()
There are still a lot of good people around and some of the older guys are around too, perhaps in different forms. ![]()
Some epic threads were the Taco Bell/Cop killer, Titan's Paging Big Louie.
A few years ago, pre-mod days, the pbox guys went to a knitting? site to learn the trade. We were kicked out. ![]()
