Random Question of the Day
Several surveys say the majority of Americans believe in this. What is it?
Hint: ![]()
They believe these exist
Hint: ![]()
It's more of a personal thing
voices in their heads??
Several surveys say the majority of Americans believe in this. What is it?
Hint: ![]()
They believe these exist
Hint: ![]()
It's more of a personal thing
voices in their heads??
soul mate
According to various surveys it is said that over 80% of Americans believe there is a soulmate out there just for them....that is a high percentage for sure, but I know several people that believe this as well, however they are mostly women....
Not sure I beleive in a single soulmate out there for everyone cause the world is a big place and people can find what they are looking for in just about anywhere....in most cases I think it's silly to believe in soulmates just on the mere fact of geography....most tend to be with someone in the same city or area in which you live and never branch out into the world, but still think they found the one to be....if they've never travelled or lived everywhere then how can one think that soulmates exist....a pondering thought nonetheless....
Good job Gunners....
soul mate
According to various surveys it is said that over 80% of Americans believe there is a soulmate out there just for them....that is a high percentage for sure, but I know several people that believe this as well, however they are mostly women....
Not sure I beleive in a single soulmate out there for everyone cause the world is a big place and people can find what they are looking for in just about anywhere....in most cases I think it's silly to believe in soulmates just on the mere fact of geography....most tend to be with someone in the same city or area in which you live and never branch out into the world, but still think they found the one to be....if they've never travelled or lived everywhere then how can one think that soulmates exist....a pondering thought nonetheless....
Good job Gunners....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
