• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Question for you guys

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    trainwreck66
    BIGDTITLE
    BlackCannons
    Masterclapper
    StumpTownStu
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 524
    Posts: 61
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:30 PM ET #26

    Also...Ive never been a fan of travelling by plane due to safety concerns and now covid...any thoughts on that ?

    Reply

    Also...Ive never been a fan of travelling by plane due to safety concerns and now covid...any thoughts on that ?

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:31 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: You have only told us 30 times without asking the question ...but how long is the driveway again ?   Jeeez... I was just trying to explain why I don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters.... Its not like i'm bragging about my driveway length   So how long is the driveway again ?    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Probably more like 3/8ths of a mile...I'll get an exact number with my Garmin watch when I go get the mail later- so stay tuned

     

    I was considering breaking Usain Bolts records today, should I go with the Adidas or nikes?   

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: You have only told us 30 times without asking the question ...but how long is the driveway again ?   Jeeez... I was just trying to explain why I don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters.... Its not like i'm bragging about my driveway length   So how long is the driveway again ?    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Probably more like 3/8ths of a mile...I'll get an exact number with my Garmin watch when I go get the mail later- so stay tuned

     

    I was considering breaking Usain Bolts records today, should I go with the Adidas or nikes?   

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:34 PM ET #28

    Another quick question ...my son is not fond of having kids but I would love a grandkid and to carry on the blood line ...do you have ant grandkids ?

    Reply

    Another quick question ...my son is not fond of having kids but I would love a grandkid and to carry on the blood line ...do you have ant grandkids ?

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:34 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:   My company is thinking about the Union route ....any thoughts on that ?   First .."my company"  The one you own and the one you work for?   Just your thoughts on both ?

    [sniffs bait, swims away] sleep2

     It's not you're company because if it was (you wouldnt be a covers hall monitor) you'd have very strong opinions on this, if you're a worker you would also be a retard for not desperately wanting one to negotiate a contract for you.....So

     

    You're obviously trolling, and I don't wanna talk politics, ok? This is a fun thread-

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:   My company is thinking about the Union route ....any thoughts on that ?   First .."my company"  The one you own and the one you work for?   Just your thoughts on both ?

    [sniffs bait, swims away] sleep2

     It's not you're company because if it was (you wouldnt be a covers hall monitor) you'd have very strong opinions on this, if you're a worker you would also be a retard for not desperately wanting one to negotiate a contract for you.....So

     

    You're obviously trolling, and I don't wanna talk politics, ok? This is a fun thread-

     

     

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:36 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Another quick question ...my son is not fond of having kids but I would love a grandkid and to carry on the blood line ...do you have ant grandkids ?

     

    Too many to count- One just became Special Forces-

     

    Now go away please?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Another quick question ...my son is not fond of having kids but I would love a grandkid and to carry on the blood line ...do you have ant grandkids ?

     

    Too many to count- One just became Special Forces-

     

    Now go away please?

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:37 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: You have only told us 30 times without asking the question ...but how long is the driveway again ?   Jeeez... I was just trying to explain why I don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters.... Its not like i'm bragging about my driveway length   So how long is the driveway again ?    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Probably more like 3/8ths of a mile...I'll get an exact number with my Garmin watch when I go get the mail later- so stay tuned   I was considering breaking Usain Bolts records today, should I go with the Adidas or nikes?

     

    Forgive me for answering as I have half the knowledge that BC has but are you thinking cleats or flat ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: You have only told us 30 times without asking the question ...but how long is the driveway again ?   Jeeez... I was just trying to explain why I don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters.... Its not like i'm bragging about my driveway length   So how long is the driveway again ?    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Probably more like 3/8ths of a mile...I'll get an exact number with my Garmin watch when I go get the mail later- so stay tuned   I was considering breaking Usain Bolts records today, should I go with the Adidas or nikes?

     

    Forgive me for answering as I have half the knowledge that BC has but are you thinking cleats or flat ?

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:37 PM ET #32

     You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there...

    Reply

     You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there...

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:41 PM ET #33

    How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature

    Reply

    How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:42 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: You have only told us 30 times without asking the question ...but how long is the driveway again ?   Jeeez... I was just trying to explain why I don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters.... Its not like i'm bragging about my driveway length   So how long is the driveway again ?    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Probably more like 3/8ths of a mile...I'll get an exact number with my Garmin watch when I go get the mail later- so stay tuned   I was considering breaking Usain Bolts records today, should I go with the Adidas or nikes?   Forgive me for answering as I have half the knowledge that BC has but are you thinking cleats or flat ?

     

    I really won't matter........I was the fastest kid in my gym class 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: You have only told us 30 times without asking the question ...but how long is the driveway again ?   Jeeez... I was just trying to explain why I don't get a lot of Trick or Treaters.... Its not like i'm bragging about my driveway length   So how long is the driveway again ?    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Probably more like 3/8ths of a mile...I'll get an exact number with my Garmin watch when I go get the mail later- so stay tuned   I was considering breaking Usain Bolts records today, should I go with the Adidas or nikes?   Forgive me for answering as I have half the knowledge that BC has but are you thinking cleats or flat ?

     

    I really won't matter........I was the fastest kid in my gym class 

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:42 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Another quick question ...my son is not fond of having kids but I would love a grandkid and to carry on the blood line ...do you have ant grandkids ?   Too many to count- One just became Special Forces-   Now go away please?

     

    Amazing .....My son wants to start booking bets ....you have any experience with that ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Another quick question ...my son is not fond of having kids but I would love a grandkid and to carry on the blood line ...do you have ant grandkids ?   Too many to count- One just became Special Forces-   Now go away please?

     

    Amazing .....My son wants to start booking bets ....you have any experience with that ?

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:44 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature

     

    On me ? I thought the questions and conversation has been going good ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature

     

    On me ? I thought the questions and conversation has been going good ?

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:46 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature

     

    Did you want me to stay off your threads or this thread ?...I dont think I ever asked you to stay off my threads ...Im confused ? Please explain ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature

     

    Did you want me to stay off your threads or this thread ?...I dont think I ever asked you to stay off my threads ...Im confused ? Please explain ?

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:48 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Amazing .....My son wants to start booking bets ....you have any experience with that ?

    He needs to build a bankroll by handing out Parlay Cards, only retards bet parlays because for the book, they are dead money- Its literally a license to print money- I made over 100k cash my first year and then started taking $50 and $100 bets- a year after that I'd take anything up to 5k

     

    Its easy money and despite what the ignorant say here- You never lose money- and its real easy to set up on the WWW nowadays-

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Amazing .....My son wants to start booking bets ....you have any experience with that ?

    He needs to build a bankroll by handing out Parlay Cards, only retards bet parlays because for the book, they are dead money- Its literally a license to print money- I made over 100k cash my first year and then started taking $50 and $100 bets- a year after that I'd take anything up to 5k

     

    Its easy money and despite what the ignorant say here- You never lose money- and its real easy to set up on the WWW nowadays-

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:50 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature   Did you want me to stay off your threads or this thread ?...I dont think I ever asked you to stay off my threads ...Im confused ? Please explain ?

    That would be nice, you're lame trolling attempts are tiresome-

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: How does one get a restraining order on another poster here?  I hate to have to go that route, but when another poster asked me to stay off his threads, I stayed off his threads, its a shame we can't all be that mature   Did you want me to stay off your threads or this thread ?...I dont think I ever asked you to stay off my threads ...Im confused ? Please explain ?

    That would be nice, you're lame trolling attempts are tiresome-

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:50 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Amazing .....My son wants to start booking bets ....you have any experience with that ? He needs to build a bankroll by handing out Parlay Cards, only retards bet parlays because for the book, they are dead money- Its literally a license to print money- I made over 100k cash my first year and then started taking $50 and $100 bets- a year after that I'd take anything up to 5k   Its easy money and despite what the ignorant say here- You never lose money- and its real easy to set up on the WWW nowadays-

    WWW is  World War 1 ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Amazing .....My son wants to start booking bets ....you have any experience with that ? He needs to build a bankroll by handing out Parlay Cards, only retards bet parlays because for the book, they are dead money- Its literally a license to print money- I made over 100k cash my first year and then started taking $50 and $100 bets- a year after that I'd take anything up to 5k   Its easy money and despite what the ignorant say here- You never lose money- and its real easy to set up on the WWW nowadays-

    WWW is  World War 1 ?

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:52 PM ET #41

    I see covers changed retards to ignorant .....may want to watch that moving forward ?

    Reply

    I see covers changed retards to ignorant .....may want to watch that moving forward ?

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:57 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there...

    Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there...

    Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 2:58 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there... Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added

     

    Have you ever worked at a European chocolate factory ? Is Lindt or Lindor a good maker ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there... Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added

     

    Have you ever worked at a European chocolate factory ? Is Lindt or Lindor a good maker ?

     
    Masterclapper
    Masterclapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 1778
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:05 PM ET #44

    Wow look what a simple question started.

    I guess everyone here is circus peanuts lol

    THATS what TICKS ME OFF!!!!
    Reply

    Wow look what a simple question started.

    I guess everyone here is circus peanuts lol

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:06 PM ET #45

    @trainwreck66

     You're a man. Just have another kid.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @trainwreck66

     You're a man. Just have another kid.

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:06 PM ET #46

    Ah...Guys.. I had fun reminiscing about our favorite childhood candy bars, but...

     

    I GOT 5 more GAMES CIRCLED, and I gotta get to work! My sons are gonna be here soon for Friday Night Drinks (and sometimes dinner) and the Nuggets game tonight- Look for my NBA Propmaster Thread in the NBA Forum

     

    GL everyone

    Reply

    Ah...Guys.. I had fun reminiscing about our favorite childhood candy bars, but...

     

    I GOT 5 more GAMES CIRCLED, and I gotta get to work! My sons are gonna be here soon for Friday Night Drinks (and sometimes dinner) and the Nuggets game tonight- Look for my NBA Propmaster Thread in the NBA Forum

     

    GL everyone

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:08 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there...

    Justin's are pretty fire.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there...

    Justin's are pretty fire.

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:10 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @trainwreck66  You're a man. Just have another kid.

     

     

    Shit dont work anymore due to vast amounts of alcohol....doubt I could get a chipmunk pregnant....I tried 

     

    Wait What 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @trainwreck66  You're a man. Just have another kid.

     

     

    Shit dont work anymore due to vast amounts of alcohol....doubt I could get a chipmunk pregnant....I tried 

     

    Wait What 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:13 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there... Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added

    You have to go to small, mom & pop confectionery shops. There's one in town out near me that makes a pretty good peanut butter cup. The wife slipped a few in my stocking this year. I'm a low carb guy so I don't eat a ton of candy. It has to be worth it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there... Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added

    You have to go to small, mom & pop confectionery shops. There's one in town out near me that makes a pretty good peanut butter cup. The wife slipped a few in my stocking this year. I'm a low carb guy so I don't eat a ton of candy. It has to be worth it.

     
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2021 - 3:17 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there... Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added You have to go to small, mom & pop confectionery shops. There's one in town out near me that makes a pretty good peanut butter cup. The wife slipped a few in my stocking this year. I'm a low carb guy so I don't eat a ton of candy. It has to be worth it.

     

    Any thoughts on the whole low carb thing...I really value your opinion 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: You can't really go wrong with Reese's cups, but I do question the quality of the peanut butter in there... Most American candy is made for the great unwashed masses, but I really think there is a market for high end gourmet candy- If Rees's made a platinum peanut butter cup with real natural peanut butter and real chocolate- I think there would be a market for it... I live part time in Spain and have traveled all over Europe and i'm here to tell ya friends that the Chocolate is a lot better over there- It real.. Ours tastes like chocolate flavored wax and powdered peanut butter with Crisco added You have to go to small, mom & pop confectionery shops. There's one in town out near me that makes a pretty good peanut butter cup. The wife slipped a few in my stocking this year. I'm a low carb guy so I don't eat a ton of candy. It has to be worth it.

     

    Any thoughts on the whole low carb thing...I really value your opinion 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,898
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,187
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,359
    • Week 6 Money 5,557
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,145

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.