• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Punched or slapped by your wife or girl friend.

    12 Next Last»
    searchwarrant
    dl36
    Slobbasaurus
    SwishSwish1234
    Hugh_Jorgan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1970
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 2:02 AM ET #1

    How did that go for ya? 
    I was done after the 4th close fist wrap around shot..... in public. 

    Didn't do a thing other than ask for help from bouncers when they asked. I'm 225. throw about 800 punches a week, then an now.

     6th time it didn't go so well for her years ago. 
    Sometimes guys have to really defend themselves. I've heard stories about about guys getting chin wobble tagged.

    Have one? 


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    How did that go for ya? 
    I was done after the 4th close fist wrap around shot..... in public. 

    Didn't do a thing other than ask for help from bouncers when they asked. I'm 225. throw about 800 punches a week, then an now.

     6th time it didn't go so well for her years ago. 
    Sometimes guys have to really defend themselves. I've heard stories about about guys getting chin wobble tagged.

    Have one? 


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 4:22 AM ET #2

    Brutal... It's ironic that your fighting ability actually makes you more of a target
    Reply
    Brutal... It's ironic that your fighting ability actually makes you more of a target
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 8:52 AM ET #3

    A chin wobble? No.

    Been punched several times but there isn't much you can do about it except hold her arms and hope someone breaks it up or she calms down. 

    Search, you know there are a lot of scumbag degenerates on this site that choose to hit back. 

    As much as I wanted to, I could cause a lot of damage as 90% of the posters on this site.

    Mine was a domestic issue and the cops asked me if I wanted to press charges after the neighbors called them, hahaha.  Of course alcohol played a role.  They charged her anyway and I had to miss work to explain to your honor that it was an alcohol related issue and I didn't want to press charges.  Case was thrown out and found another lady that is a little less bat-sh!t crazy.  They all are to an extent!  


    Reply
    A chin wobble? No.

    Been punched several times but there isn't much you can do about it except hold her arms and hope someone breaks it up or she calms down. 

    Search, you know there are a lot of scumbag degenerates on this site that choose to hit back. 

    As much as I wanted to, I could cause a lot of damage as 90% of the posters on this site.

    Mine was a domestic issue and the cops asked me if I wanted to press charges after the neighbors called them, hahaha.  Of course alcohol played a role.  They charged her anyway and I had to miss work to explain to your honor that it was an alcohol related issue and I didn't want to press charges.  Case was thrown out and found another lady that is a little less bat-sh!t crazy.  They all are to an extent!  


     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:03 AM ET #4

    The not hitting a woman back thing is getting harder and harder day by day what with the sexual equality being shoved down our throats, If they are our equal why do we have to treat them differently when it comes to brute strength? The other day i asked a feminist chick why there were only 6 % of females in our armed forces and she replied by saying you can't have a woman doing a man's job, To which i replied with by reminding her of sexual equality and how women are our equal, I said to her let's send more women to fight isis and the taliban as a move to show how far women have come in our society, She wasn't impressed. If women truly had to do men's job they would run back to the kitchen quicker than you can say bonjour.

    Another example is in a hostage situation, Why do the negotiators ask to allow the women and children go first? I thought they were our equal? Or another example is when there's a big fire, Get the women and children out of there so that those pesky men can go and put the fire out, For those very reasons surely we deserve the few tiny extra perks society offers us.
    Reply
    The not hitting a woman back thing is getting harder and harder day by day what with the sexual equality being shoved down our throats, If they are our equal why do we have to treat them differently when it comes to brute strength? The other day i asked a feminist chick why there were only 6 % of females in our armed forces and she replied by saying you can't have a woman doing a man's job, To which i replied with by reminding her of sexual equality and how women are our equal, I said to her let's send more women to fight isis and the taliban as a move to show how far women have come in our society, She wasn't impressed. If women truly had to do men's job they would run back to the kitchen quicker than you can say bonjour.

    Another example is in a hostage situation, Why do the negotiators ask to allow the women and children go first? I thought they were our equal? Or another example is when there's a big fire, Get the women and children out of there so that those pesky men can go and put the fire out, For those very reasons surely we deserve the few tiny extra perks society offers us.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:05 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    How did that go for ya? 
    I was done after the 4th close fist wrap around shot..... in public. 

    Didn't do a thing other than ask for help from bouncers when they asked. I'm 225. throw about 800 punches a week, then an now.

     6th time it didn't go so well for her years ago. 
    Sometimes guys have to really defend themselves. I've heard stories about about guys getting chin wobble tagged.

    Have one? 

    Search,
    If a woman hits you once, it is reasonable to forgive.
    It happens twice, and then again and again, I start to wonder who has the issues, your pugilistic GF or you.

    If you stayed in an abusive relationship until you got to a point where you need to hit back, that is a reflection on both of you.

    Next time try dating a woman who is actually taking her meds 


    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    How did that go for ya? 
    I was done after the 4th close fist wrap around shot..... in public. 

    Didn't do a thing other than ask for help from bouncers when they asked. I'm 225. throw about 800 punches a week, then an now.

     6th time it didn't go so well for her years ago. 
    Sometimes guys have to really defend themselves. I've heard stories about about guys getting chin wobble tagged.

    Have one? 

    Search,
    If a woman hits you once, it is reasonable to forgive.
    It happens twice, and then again and again, I start to wonder who has the issues, your pugilistic GF or you.

    If you stayed in an abusive relationship until you got to a point where you need to hit back, that is a reflection on both of you.

    Next time try dating a woman who is actually taking her meds 


     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 10:08 AM ET #6

     Years ago I confronted my gf about cheating on me (had her nailed dead to rights) & she responded by swinging wildly &, occasionally, connecting. I corralled her fists, held her down & dripped blood on her face & blouse, which of course enraged her even more.

     We haven't spoken in years......
    Reply
     Years ago I confronted my gf about cheating on me (had her nailed dead to rights) & she responded by swinging wildly &, occasionally, connecting. I corralled her fists, held her down & dripped blood on her face & blouse, which of course enraged her even more.

     We haven't spoken in years......
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 6:46 PM ET #7

    She stalked me after all of that. I even got a restraining order but it didn't work.. 
    One time she threw a solid brass lion at my head. I ducked and it went through the plaster wall behind me. she then approached in a cocaine rage and started throwing wild punches and sctratching my face. I had to drop her with the left hand. 
    She calls the police, they arrive, I say yes sir I hit her - let's go to jail. 
    Cop asked me if had looked in the mirror and I hadn't.
    Hands behind your back miss, you're under arrest for battery.
    This was 20 years ago.
    Reply
    She stalked me after all of that. I even got a restraining order but it didn't work.. 
    One time she threw a solid brass lion at my head. I ducked and it went through the plaster wall behind me. she then approached in a cocaine rage and started throwing wild punches and sctratching my face. I had to drop her with the left hand. 
    She calls the police, they arrive, I say yes sir I hit her - let's go to jail. 
    Cop asked me if had looked in the mirror and I hadn't.
    Hands behind your back miss, you're under arrest for battery.
    This was 20 years ago.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55730
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:20 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    How did that go for ya? 
    I was done after the 4th close fist wrap around shot..... in public. 

    Didn't do a thing other than ask for help from bouncers when they asked. I'm 225. throw about 800 punches a week, then an now.

     6th time it didn't go so well for her years ago. 
    Sometimes guys have to really defend themselves. I've heard stories about about guys getting chin wobble tagged.

    Have one? 


    If ya dont mind me asking, what set her off? A current issue, or build up of rage?

    SW 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    How did that go for ya? 
    I was done after the 4th close fist wrap around shot..... in public. 

    Didn't do a thing other than ask for help from bouncers when they asked. I'm 225. throw about 800 punches a week, then an now.

     6th time it didn't go so well for her years ago. 
    Sometimes guys have to really defend themselves. I've heard stories about about guys getting chin wobble tagged.

    Have one? 


    If ya dont mind me asking, what set her off? A current issue, or build up of rage?

    SW 
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:48 PM ET #9

    girl be crazy man
    Just walk away and never look back. There are better ones out there
    Reply
    girl be crazy man
    Just walk away and never look back. There are better ones out there
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63860
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 6:46 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    The not hitting a woman back thing is getting harder and harder day by day what with the sexual equality being shoved down our throats, If they are our equal why do we have to treat them differently when it comes to brute strength? The other day i asked a feminist chick why there were only 6 % of females in our armed forces and she replied by saying you can't have a woman doing a man's job, To which i replied with by reminding her of sexual equality and how women are our equal, I said to her let's send more women to fight isis and the taliban as a move to show how far women have come in our society, She wasn't impressed. If women truly had to do men's job they would run back to the kitchen quicker than you can say bonjour.

    Another example is in a hostage situation, Why do the negotiators ask to allow the women and children go first? I thought they were our equal? Or another example is when there's a big fire, Get the women and children out of there so that those pesky men can go and put the fire out, For those very reasons surely we deserve the few tiny extra perks society offers us.

    I don't struggle at all with thought of hitting woman.

    You would have been so at home in the 1950's.

     

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    The not hitting a woman back thing is getting harder and harder day by day what with the sexual equality being shoved down our throats, If they are our equal why do we have to treat them differently when it comes to brute strength? The other day i asked a feminist chick why there were only 6 % of females in our armed forces and she replied by saying you can't have a woman doing a man's job, To which i replied with by reminding her of sexual equality and how women are our equal, I said to her let's send more women to fight isis and the taliban as a move to show how far women have come in our society, She wasn't impressed. If women truly had to do men's job they would run back to the kitchen quicker than you can say bonjour.

    Another example is in a hostage situation, Why do the negotiators ask to allow the women and children go first? I thought they were our equal? Or another example is when there's a big fire, Get the women and children out of there so that those pesky men can go and put the fire out, For those very reasons surely we deserve the few tiny extra perks society offers us.

    I don't struggle at all with thought of hitting woman.

    You would have been so at home in the 1950's.

     

     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 6:57 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    I don't struggle at all with thought of hitting woman.

    You would have been so at home in the 1950's.

     


    Then that means you're a sexist because you don't view them as your equal, You view them as people are less capable than you. If you viewed them as your equal as today's feminist agenda in society makes us believe then why would you treat your girlfriend or wife any differently than a male partner? If you were g-ay and your boyfriend hit you, You would defend yourself wouldn't you? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    I don't struggle at all with thought of hitting woman.

    You would have been so at home in the 1950's.

     


    Then that means you're a sexist because you don't view them as your equal, You view them as people are less capable than you. If you viewed them as your equal as today's feminist agenda in society makes us believe then why would you treat your girlfriend or wife any differently than a male partner? If you were g-ay and your boyfriend hit you, You would defend yourself wouldn't you? 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 7:01 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    If ya dont mind me asking, what set her off? A current issue, or build up of rage?

    SW 

    Not at all. Traumatic abusive childhood, delusional jealousy, psychotic episodes, multi personality disorder, substance abuse....
    Sort of like a stripper without being a stripper. 

    This was 17 years ago. I felt so sorry for her, that's why I gave a chance to get psychiatric help over an over ...bad move - she never did get help. All of her boyfriends since 2000 got their butts kicked. 
    Many of them left the country. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    If ya dont mind me asking, what set her off? A current issue, or build up of rage?

    SW 

    Not at all. Traumatic abusive childhood, delusional jealousy, psychotic episodes, multi personality disorder, substance abuse....
    Sort of like a stripper without being a stripper. 

    This was 17 years ago. I felt so sorry for her, that's why I gave a chance to get psychiatric help over an over ...bad move - she never did get help. All of her boyfriends since 2000 got their butts kicked. 
    Many of them left the country. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 7:25 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:


    I felt so sorry for her, that's why I gave a chance to get psychiatric help over an over ...bad move - she never did get help. All of her boyfriends since 2000 got their butts kicked. 
    Many of them left the country. 

    Yeah, buddy, we know why you and those other poor saps "stuck around to get her help"......


    Hey, we've all dealt with the psycho b!tch, and we all know there's one and only one reason we put up with them until we inevitably come to our breaking point and move on (usually during our post-coitus refractory period)
    If I may quote Buck Cherry:

    Hey
    You're a crazy b!tch
    But you f@ck so good, I'm on top of it
    When I dream, I'm doing you all night
    Scratches all down my back to keep me right on.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:


    I felt so sorry for her, that's why I gave a chance to get psychiatric help over an over ...bad move - she never did get help. All of her boyfriends since 2000 got their butts kicked. 
    Many of them left the country. 

    Yeah, buddy, we know why you and those other poor saps "stuck around to get her help"......


    Hey, we've all dealt with the psycho b!tch, and we all know there's one and only one reason we put up with them until we inevitably come to our breaking point and move on (usually during our post-coitus refractory period)
    If I may quote Buck Cherry:

    Hey
    You're a crazy b!tch
    But you f@ck so good, I'm on top of it
    When I dream, I'm doing you all night
    Scratches all down my back to keep me right on.....
     
    MullerRose
    MullerRose
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2016 - 10:26 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    The not hitting a woman back thing is getting harder and harder day by day what with the sexual equality being shoved down our throats, If they are our equal why do we have to treat them differently when it comes to brute strength? The other day i asked a feminist chick why there were only 6 % of females in our armed forces and she replied by saying you can't have a woman doing a man's job, To which i replied with by reminding her of sexual equality and how women are our equal, I said to her let's send more women to fight isis and the taliban as a move to show how far women have come in our society, She wasn't impressed. If women truly had to do men's job they would run back to the kitchen quicker than you can say bonjour.

    Another example is in a hostage situation, Why do the negotiators ask to allow the women and children go first? I thought they were our equal? Or another example is when there's a big fire, Get the women and children out of there so that those pesky men can go and put the fire out, For those very reasons surely we deserve the few tiny extra perks society offers us.

    I agree with this. This is the irony of gender equality.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    The not hitting a woman back thing is getting harder and harder day by day what with the sexual equality being shoved down our throats, If they are our equal why do we have to treat them differently when it comes to brute strength? The other day i asked a feminist chick why there were only 6 % of females in our armed forces and she replied by saying you can't have a woman doing a man's job, To which i replied with by reminding her of sexual equality and how women are our equal, I said to her let's send more women to fight isis and the taliban as a move to show how far women have come in our society, She wasn't impressed. If women truly had to do men's job they would run back to the kitchen quicker than you can say bonjour.

    Another example is in a hostage situation, Why do the negotiators ask to allow the women and children go first? I thought they were our equal? Or another example is when there's a big fire, Get the women and children out of there so that those pesky men can go and put the fire out, For those very reasons surely we deserve the few tiny extra perks society offers us.

    I agree with this. This is the irony of gender equality.
     
    raymondjramirez
    raymondjramirez
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2016 - 11:12 PM ET #15

    I remember a friend of mine suggested me to watched their short video clip about a woman hitting a man in public and its a good experiment that they found out that when the man hits the woman, people immediately take notice, however when the tables are turned the violence is barely registered by the many people nearby.
    Reply
    I remember a friend of mine suggested me to watched their short video clip about a woman hitting a man in public and its a good experiment that they found out that when the man hits the woman, people immediately take notice, however when the tables are turned the violence is barely registered by the many people nearby.
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 7:14 AM ET #16

    It happened one time in my life and I truly in every sense of the word deserved it.
    I was a coward back then
    No balls
    I understand that now.

    I was 22 years old
    started dating this Fiery red head who was 24
    Hot as Hot can get

    Her mother was a Mortician 
    everything was going well
    we were dating for 2 months 
    Sex was the best I had ever had in my life up to that point.

    then she takes me down to where her mom prepares the bodies
    the cold stainless steel slab.
    she drops all her clothes 
    gets on the slab doggie style position and says
    Do me
    right here right now.
    Now the Me now WOULD HAVE DONE HER on top of that stainless steel slab IN A HEART BEAT.

    The me back then was a sniveling little B*tch who was thinking Oh my God DEAD BODIES HAVE BEEN ON THIS THING.

    I said no
    she went ballistic
    get over here now you f-ing P+ssy 
    I said no 
    Im not f*cking where dead bodies are prepared.

    she got up 
    started slapping me hard in the face punching my chest too
    Get out
    Get out of here you P*ssy
    I left.
    Never saw or heard from her again
    Friends who remember her call her Mortuary Babe

    Biggest regret of my life now looking back on it.
    She was right 
    I am married now with kids
    What a story I could have told my son when he is an adult
    Yet I screwed it all up
    Reply
    It happened one time in my life and I truly in every sense of the word deserved it.
    I was a coward back then
    No balls
    I understand that now.

    I was 22 years old
    started dating this Fiery red head who was 24
    Hot as Hot can get

    Her mother was a Mortician 
    everything was going well
    we were dating for 2 months 
    Sex was the best I had ever had in my life up to that point.

    then she takes me down to where her mom prepares the bodies
    the cold stainless steel slab.
    she drops all her clothes 
    gets on the slab doggie style position and says
    Do me
    right here right now.
    Now the Me now WOULD HAVE DONE HER on top of that stainless steel slab IN A HEART BEAT.

    The me back then was a sniveling little B*tch who was thinking Oh my God DEAD BODIES HAVE BEEN ON THIS THING.

    I said no
    she went ballistic
    get over here now you f-ing P+ssy 
    I said no 
    Im not f*cking where dead bodies are prepared.

    she got up 
    started slapping me hard in the face punching my chest too
    Get out
    Get out of here you P*ssy
    I left.
    Never saw or heard from her again
    Friends who remember her call her Mortuary Babe

    Biggest regret of my life now looking back on it.
    She was right 
    I am married now with kids
    What a story I could have told my son when he is an adult
    Yet I screwed it all up
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 9:05 AM ET #17

    Awesome story mafioso.  
    Reply
    Awesome story mafioso.  
     
    destinbeacher
    destinbeacher
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 11:26 AM ET #18

    Yet women want equal rights. If you are going to hit me, I should be able to hit you, right? Oh thats right, I can't because I would knock you the fvck out and go to jail.

    I'm for equal rights and sh!t, but if you want them, you better be able to handle all that comes with it.
    Reply
    Yet women want equal rights. If you are going to hit me, I should be able to hit you, right? Oh thats right, I can't because I would knock you the fvck out and go to jail.

    I'm for equal rights and sh!t, but if you want them, you better be able to handle all that comes with it.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 11:36 AM ET #19


    Mortuary Babe 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Mortuary Babe 
     
    mattbrot
    mattbrot
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 6840
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 9:12 PM ET #20

    Destinbeacher - you sound like a real tough guy.
    Reply
    Destinbeacher - you sound like a real tough guy.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 11:14 PM ET #21

    . Even a drink splash in the face is, by law, assault.  This is what happened to this young lady. 



    Click here: Leg Sweep - YouTube






    Reply
    . Even a drink splash in the face is, by law, assault.  This is what happened to this young lady. 



    Click here: Leg Sweep - YouTube






     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2016 - 11:23 PM ET #22

    Here's what happens when Scal gets into it with a 'woman'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDexlU2RL4
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Here's what happens when Scal gets into it with a 'woman'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDexlU2RL4
     
    buitrondana155
    buitrondana155
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 68
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2016 - 1:41 AM ET #23

    Wait, may I just ask, what made your girlfriend so mad she slapped you? There must be a valid and solid reason. 
    Reply
    Wait, may I just ask, what made your girlfriend so mad she slapped you? There must be a valid and solid reason. 
     
    buitrondana155
    buitrondana155
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 68
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2016 - 1:43 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by raymondjramirez:

    I remember a friend of mine suggested me to watched their short video clip about a woman hitting a man in public and its a good experiment that they found out that when the man hits the woman, people immediately take notice, however when the tables are turned the violence is barely registered by the many people nearby.

    Sad life right?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondjramirez:

    I remember a friend of mine suggested me to watched their short video clip about a woman hitting a man in public and its a good experiment that they found out that when the man hits the woman, people immediately take notice, however when the tables are turned the violence is barely registered by the many people nearby.

    Sad life right?
     
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2016 - 4:05 PM ET #25

    Only one was a Smoking Hot REDhead!! like the previous poster,and like Chuck Berry you put up with it until you can't put up with it.
    Always in Public.
    Reply
    Only one was a Smoking Hot REDhead!! like the previous poster,and like Chuck Berry you put up with it until you can't put up with it.
    Always in Public.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 835
    • PART DEUX 145
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,231
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,205
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,218

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.