Eating to much processed meats is bad for your health.
Pre cooked bacon, sausage, ham, and hot dogs causes cancer
The article also states that the risk goes up as consumption goes up, which would be true for just about everything.
The article also states that the risk goes up as consumption goes up, which would be true for just about everything.
They say people who eat a lot of it have the same chances of developing cancer as someone who smokes.
They say people who eat a lot of it have the same chances of developing cancer as someone who smokes.
Everything causes cancer apparently depending on what doctors/scientists you speak to. I'm going to do what I want when I want. Whatever happens, happens.
This just in: We're all going to die.
At the end of the day, I'd rather be dead, having eaten lots of vagina and bacon, than alive having done neither.
Everything causes cancer apparently depending on what doctors/scientists you speak to. I'm going to do what I want when I want. Whatever happens, happens.
This just in: We're all going to die.
At the end of the day, I'd rather be dead, having eaten lots of vagina and bacon, than alive having done neither.
This just in: We're all going to die.
At the end of the day, I'd rather be dead, having eaten lots of vagina and bacon, than alive having done neither.
This just in: We're all going to die.
At the end of the day, I'd rather be dead, having eaten lots of vagina and bacon, than alive having done neither.
This just in: We're all going to die.
At the end of the day, I'd rather be dead, having eaten lots of vagina and bacon, than alive having done neither.
This just in: We're all going to die.
At the end of the day, I'd rather be dead, having eaten lots of vagina and bacon, than alive having done neither.
There are some who claim yes, thanks to HPV. I know Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden attributes his oral cancer to his affinity for vagina. Bruce isn't a doctor (though he is a commercial pilot and a world-class fencer), but he's certainly not alone in making this claim.
There are some who claim yes, thanks to HPV. I know Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden attributes his oral cancer to his affinity for vagina. Bruce isn't a doctor (though he is a commercial pilot and a world-class fencer), but he's certainly not alone in making this claim.
There are some who claim yes, thanks to HPV. I know Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden attributes his oral cancer to his affinity for vagina. Bruce isn't a doctor (though he is a commercial pilot and a world-class fencer), but he's certainly not alone in making this claim.
There are some who claim yes, thanks to HPV. I know Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden attributes his oral cancer to his affinity for vagina. Bruce isn't a doctor (though he is a commercial pilot and a world-class fencer), but he's certainly not alone in making this claim.
Smithfield 'smoked' thick-cut Bacon, Bob Evans breakfast sausage, Baked Virginia Ham, and Nathan's (Coney Island) Hot Dogs, love 'em all..here's to 'they'
AKA: the W.H.O. and the Chicken Factory that Lobby's their services,
I would like to order:
Ham & eggs, sunny side up, hash brown potatoes, toast, coffee, Oh! and could you bring me a side order of biscuits & gravy, with a Bob Evans sausage patty, I would also like 4 Nathan coney Island Hot dogs to go. BREAKFAST MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH: warning danger
Smithfield 'smoked' thick-cut Bacon, Bob Evans breakfast sausage, Baked Virginia Ham, and Nathan's (Coney Island) Hot Dogs, love 'em all..here's to 'they'
AKA: the W.H.O. and the Chicken Factory that Lobby's their services,
I would like to order:
Ham & eggs, sunny side up, hash brown potatoes, toast, coffee, Oh! and could you bring me a side order of biscuits & gravy, with a Bob Evans sausage patty, I would also like 4 Nathan coney Island Hot dogs to go. BREAKFAST MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH: warning danger
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- PART DEUX 160
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,536
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,291
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
