• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Porn today

    12 Next Last»
    Crashdavis565
    Messier-11
    666LES
    VanDutch
    searchwarrant
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3277
    Posts: 42
    12 Next Last»
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 2:38 PM ET #1

    I come ( no pun intended) to you today my gambling brethren with an observation. We are some twisted people in this world today. I was perusing some porn sites the other day (the biggest ones) and a lot of the videos I did not understand.


    Which of you wants to screw your sister or step sister? Even in the twisted world of porn that just seems wrong?! If this is where we are going for some fantasy action, what does that say about the family structure today?


    Yikes










    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I come ( no pun intended) to you today my gambling brethren with an observation. We are some twisted people in this world today. I was perusing some porn sites the other day (the biggest ones) and a lot of the videos I did not understand.


    Which of you wants to screw your sister or step sister? Even in the twisted world of porn that just seems wrong?! If this is where we are going for some fantasy action, what does that say about the family structure today?


    Yikes










     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 2:41 PM ET #2

    Ya, those step sister and step mom videos are creepy. Lot of weird people out there though. I have to watch those on mute if I decide to dabble. I don't need to hear some milf saying oh your cack is so much bigger and better than your dads. 

    I don't watch much porn anymore as I think its facked with my head and ability to get off as easy (blessing and a curse).

    On a side note, pm me your brazzers info. 
    Reply
    Ya, those step sister and step mom videos are creepy. Lot of weird people out there though. I have to watch those on mute if I decide to dabble. I don't need to hear some milf saying oh your cack is so much bigger and better than your dads. 

    I don't watch much porn anymore as I think its facked with my head and ability to get off as easy (blessing and a curse).

    On a side note, pm me your brazzers info. 
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 2:47 PM ET #3

    Another thing I saw that startled me was some serious spanking and beating, I mean, like I am sure it left some bruising of the old booobies.

    More like WTF? 

    People like that?
    Reply
    Another thing I saw that startled me was some serious spanking and beating, I mean, like I am sure it left some bruising of the old booobies.

    More like WTF? 

    People like that?
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 2:56 PM ET #4

    Just like we don't watch Leave it to Beaver or The Man from UNCLE,we don't click on saucy Red-Head and the Pizza Delivery Man.We are jaded/bored with free porn.
    Reply
    Just like we don't watch Leave it to Beaver or The Man from UNCLE,we don't click on saucy Red-Head and the Pizza Delivery Man.We are jaded/bored with free porn.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 3:02 PM ET #5

    I have had more than 5 girls in the past year that loved to be spanked and hard too. At first I was a little confused and turned off, but I went with it and some demanded I spank them harder. I left some serious ace bruises. A few liked it when I choked them while friggin them also and one time the girl was like wtf as I guess I had a tighter than normal squeeze than she's used to. I was seriously turned off by the choking request and didnt do it again. 50 shades of grey I think led to an increase in a lot of kinky shiat.

    It's funny a lot of these girls just love being dominated. I have a safe word with a few of them and If I don't get them to say it I'm viewed as a puss haha. Sometimes I just have to pin their arms back and spank them relentlessly until they say the safe word (cactus, pineapple) which takes about 20 seconds or less just to get them off their high horse. This is quite common these days. Spanking is normal. I'm still getting used to the whole eating ace trend
    Reply
    I have had more than 5 girls in the past year that loved to be spanked and hard too. At first I was a little confused and turned off, but I went with it and some demanded I spank them harder. I left some serious ace bruises. A few liked it when I choked them while friggin them also and one time the girl was like wtf as I guess I had a tighter than normal squeeze than she's used to. I was seriously turned off by the choking request and didnt do it again. 50 shades of grey I think led to an increase in a lot of kinky shiat.

    It's funny a lot of these girls just love being dominated. I have a safe word with a few of them and If I don't get them to say it I'm viewed as a puss haha. Sometimes I just have to pin their arms back and spank them relentlessly until they say the safe word (cactus, pineapple) which takes about 20 seconds or less just to get them off their high horse. This is quite common these days. Spanking is normal. I'm still getting used to the whole eating ace trend
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 3:25 PM ET #6

    Oh brother, I need to get out  more.



    Reply
    Oh brother, I need to get out  more.



     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 3:28 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Oh brother, I need to get out  more.





    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Oh brother, I need to get out  more.





     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 4:39 PM ET #8

    I wonder what percentage of women in America watch porn.
    Let's say between ages 30-40.
    Reply
    I wonder what percentage of women in America watch porn.
    Let's say between ages 30-40.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 5:27 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I have had more than 5 girls in the past year that loved to be spanked and hard too. 

    Doesn't that costs an extra $20? 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I have had more than 5 girls in the past year that loved to be spanked and hard too. 

    Doesn't that costs an extra $20? 
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 7:52 PM ET #10

    Bumble in NYC if you are a personable decent looking guy is pretty much an app for unlimited tail. I had to take a hiatus from it because it became too addicting. I was dating like 20 chicks and talking to like 20 others who wanted to go out at the same time. I was taking girls out for drinks most nights the week sometimes 2 different ones on the weekends on the same day. Squeeze a first date in early then goto the next date with a girl youve gone out with a few times after. It was a joke how easy these girls gave it up. Expensive hobby....high end hookers would be cheaper. Though i do have about 15 girls i could booty call at will in my arsenal and one girl i actually really like and may get serious with so maybe it was worth it.

    give it a whirl if you havent boys....
    Reply
    Bumble in NYC if you are a personable decent looking guy is pretty much an app for unlimited tail. I had to take a hiatus from it because it became too addicting. I was dating like 20 chicks and talking to like 20 others who wanted to go out at the same time. I was taking girls out for drinks most nights the week sometimes 2 different ones on the weekends on the same day. Squeeze a first date in early then goto the next date with a girl youve gone out with a few times after. It was a joke how easy these girls gave it up. Expensive hobby....high end hookers would be cheaper. Though i do have about 15 girls i could booty call at will in my arsenal and one girl i actually really like and may get serious with so maybe it was worth it.

    give it a whirl if you havent boys....
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 8:39 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Another thing I saw that startled me was some serious spanking and beating, I mean, like I am sure it left some bruising of the old booobies.

    More like WTF? 

    People like that?

    Isn't that "avatar" of yours your wife/girlfriend? Pretty sure I've asked you this before when you've posted kind of a similar thread to this one.....

    Also, pretty sure I said something to the effect of send her on over to the Gimme if you feel the need to pass that up for porn, etc.....

    Could you please let her know that her picture makes guys want to  and her?

    Thank you.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Another thing I saw that startled me was some serious spanking and beating, I mean, like I am sure it left some bruising of the old booobies.

    More like WTF? 

    People like that?

    Isn't that "avatar" of yours your wife/girlfriend? Pretty sure I've asked you this before when you've posted kind of a similar thread to this one.....

    Also, pretty sure I said something to the effect of send her on over to the Gimme if you feel the need to pass that up for porn, etc.....

    Could you please let her know that her picture makes guys want to  and her?

    Thank you.




     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 8:45 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I wonder what percentage of women in America watch porn.
    Let's say between ages 30-40.

    Im guessing 60ish. The number should be rising, it is so accessible now, i would guess the 18 to 25 demographic its close to 100 percent in the us and canada.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I wonder what percentage of women in America watch porn.
    Let's say between ages 30-40.

    Im guessing 60ish. The number should be rising, it is so accessible now, i would guess the 18 to 25 demographic its close to 100 percent in the us and canada.


     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2017 - 9:09 PM ET #13

    I've been searching for the Woody Allen/Soon Yi porn for years with no luck
    Reply
    I've been searching for the Woody Allen/Soon Yi porn for years with no luck
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2017 - 5:10 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:


    Im guessing 60ish. The number should be rising, it is so accessible now, i would guess the 18 to 25 demographic its close to 100 percent in the us and canada.



    That would explain the current epidemic of stinky-fingeritis that has run rampant amongst women in the civilized, internet-laden world 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:


    Im guessing 60ish. The number should be rising, it is so accessible now, i would guess the 18 to 25 demographic its close to 100 percent in the us and canada.



    That would explain the current epidemic of stinky-fingeritis that has run rampant amongst women in the civilized, internet-laden world 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2017 - 5:47 AM ET #15

    Weird indeed that there are enough people out there to make videos of this fetish.  Disconcerting to say the least.  

    But for porn in general, I think I spend more time looking for the right video than watching the video itself after I've found it.  

    And doesn't it piss you off that one of the videos that you like suddenly disappears and you can't find it?  
    Reply
    Weird indeed that there are enough people out there to make videos of this fetish.  Disconcerting to say the least.  

    But for porn in general, I think I spend more time looking for the right video than watching the video itself after I've found it.  

    And doesn't it piss you off that one of the videos that you like suddenly disappears and you can't find it?  
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2017 - 12:49 PM ET #16

    The Girls I know don't watch porn or like getting smacked around.
    Reply
    The Girls I know don't watch porn or like getting smacked around.
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2017 - 12:51 PM ET #17

    The first two words in any porn search should be...

    1. behind
    2.Worship

    These are generally followed by "webcam, amatuer, milf, 2 milfs, fingering and creampie" and so on.

    You're welcome.

    Reply
    The first two words in any porn search should be...

    1. behind
    2.Worship

    These are generally followed by "webcam, amatuer, milf, 2 milfs, fingering and creampie" and so on.

    You're welcome.

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2017 - 12:52 PM ET #18

    Azz
    Reply
    Azz
     
    carono
    carono
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 8:51 AM ET #19

    Reply
     
    deepwestern
    deepwestern
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 8:56 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    The Girls I know don't watch porn or like getting smacked around.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    The Girls I know don't watch porn or like getting smacked around.
     
    CyrIsHere
    CyrIsHere
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 9:01 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    I've been searching for the Woody Allen/Soon Yi porn for years with no luck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    I've been searching for the Woody Allen/Soon Yi porn for years with no luck
     
    Moose6836
    Moose6836
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5705
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 10:30 AM ET #22

    For me it's about hot women dressing guys up in women's clothes/makeup/lipstick/bras/panties/slips/heels/ankle boots/knee high boots/leggings/yoga pants.an_dance

    Reply

    For me it's about hot women dressing guys up in women's clothes/makeup/lipstick/bras/panties/slips/heels/ankle boots/knee high boots/leggings/yoga pants.an_dance

     
    DoughCaptain545
    DoughCaptain545
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 10:37 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836:

    For me it's about hot women dressing guys up in women's clothes/makeup/lipstick/bras/panties/slips/heels/ankle boots/knee high boots/leggings/yoga pants.an_dance


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836:

    For me it's about hot women dressing guys up in women's clothes/makeup/lipstick/bras/panties/slips/heels/ankle boots/knee high boots/leggings/yoga pants.an_dance


     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 1:44 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836:

    For me it's about hot women dressing guys up in women's clothes/makeup/lipstick/bras/panties/slips/heels/ankle boots/knee high boots/leggings/yoga pants.an_dance


    Hi scal!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836:

    For me it's about hot women dressing guys up in women's clothes/makeup/lipstick/bras/panties/slips/heels/ankle boots/knee high boots/leggings/yoga pants.an_dance


    Hi scal!
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2017 - 2:41 PM ET #25


    Porn is a waste of time.  You guys should be studying sports line movements for wagering advantages.  You should be slaving your work day away to accumulate an investment bankroll to take advantage of the upcoming Marijuana Stock Explosion.  Millionaires are going to be made in the next three years.  You want to be a jeerkoff or you want to get in on the millions to be made?  Dammitt boys get your sh!t together!!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Porn is a waste of time.  You guys should be studying sports line movements for wagering advantages.  You should be slaving your work day away to accumulate an investment bankroll to take advantage of the upcoming Marijuana Stock Explosion.  Millionaires are going to be made in the next three years.  You want to be a jeerkoff or you want to get in on the millions to be made?  Dammitt boys get your sh!t together!!!
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,899
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,615
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,314
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,155
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 218

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.