Pastor Encourages Christians to Fight Same-Sex Marriage Ruling With Guns
I saw this earlier today.
Highly disturbing.
I wonder if this is larger part of a 'white' problem with regard to guns and threats against minority communities (of which gays are), and I'm sure this lunatic wouldn't mind mowing down a few as he shoots down the 'libs' who are coming for his Christianity.
I saw this earlier today.
Highly disturbing.
I wonder if this is larger part of a 'white' problem with regard to guns and threats against minority communities (of which gays are), and I'm sure this lunatic wouldn't mind mowing down a few as he shoots down the 'libs' who are coming for his Christianity.
I saw this earlier today.
Highly disturbing.
I wonder if this is larger part of a 'white' problem with regard to guns and threats against minority communities (of which gays are), and I'm sure this lunatic wouldn't mind mowing down a few as he shoots down the 'libs' who are coming for his Christianity.
Dude........
![]()
Do you ever change the record? It's been skipping in the middle for a long time now........
Who said anything about this being a "Larger part of a white problem?" I'm sure there's Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims (I'm sure if you took a poll, the total on that would be 100%), Hindus, Asians, Samoans, that are against g@y marriage......
The guy is against g@y marriage, - NOT BLACKS!!! - Get it through your thick Scala-Brain - - Unless, of course, you happen to be a g@y black........
But....
O.K.
That notwithstanding.......
Where does the "White" gun issue come into play? If anything, I WELCOME the g@y community into my neighborhood!!!!!!!!
Why???
Because......
THEY DON'T TAG IT UP, SHOOT IT UP, BURN IT DOWN AND RUN FROM POLICE AND THEN COST THE HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS MILLIONS!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE EFFIN' JOBS AND PAY TAXES AND WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!
Ask yourself this:
Have you ever heard of any g@y person that collects welfare????
The defense rests, Your Honor..........
I saw this earlier today.
Highly disturbing.
I wonder if this is larger part of a 'white' problem with regard to guns and threats against minority communities (of which gays are), and I'm sure this lunatic wouldn't mind mowing down a few as he shoots down the 'libs' who are coming for his Christianity.
Dude........
![]()
Do you ever change the record? It's been skipping in the middle for a long time now........
Who said anything about this being a "Larger part of a white problem?" I'm sure there's Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims (I'm sure if you took a poll, the total on that would be 100%), Hindus, Asians, Samoans, that are against g@y marriage......
The guy is against g@y marriage, - NOT BLACKS!!! - Get it through your thick Scala-Brain - - Unless, of course, you happen to be a g@y black........
But....
O.K.
That notwithstanding.......
Where does the "White" gun issue come into play? If anything, I WELCOME the g@y community into my neighborhood!!!!!!!!
Why???
Because......
THEY DON'T TAG IT UP, SHOOT IT UP, BURN IT DOWN AND RUN FROM POLICE AND THEN COST THE HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS MILLIONS!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE EFFIN' JOBS AND PAY TAXES AND WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!
Ask yourself this:
Have you ever heard of any g@y person that collects welfare????
The defense rests, Your Honor..........
I saw this earlier today.
Highly disturbing.
I wonder if this is larger part of a 'white' problem with regard to guns and threats against minority communities (of which gays are), and I'm sure this lunatic wouldn't mind mowing down a few as he shoots down the 'libs' who are coming for his Christianity.
I saw this earlier today.
Highly disturbing.
I wonder if this is larger part of a 'white' problem with regard to guns and threats against minority communities (of which gays are), and I'm sure this lunatic wouldn't mind mowing down a few as he shoots down the 'libs' who are coming for his Christianity.
Dude........
![]()
Do you ever change the record? It's been skipping in the middle for a long time now........
Who said anything about this being a "Larger part of a white problem?" I'm sure there's Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims (I'm sure if you took a poll, the total on that would be 100%), Hindus, Asians, Samoans, that are against g@y marriage......
The guy is against g@y marriage, - NOT BLACKS!!! - Get it through your thick Scala-Brain - - Unless, of course, you happen to be a g@y black........
But....
O.K.
That notwithstanding.......
Where does the "White" gun issue come into play? If anything, I WELCOME the g@y community into my neighborhood!!!!!!!!
Why???
Because......
THEY DON'T TAG IT UP, SHOOT IT UP, BURN IT DOWN AND RUN FROM POLICE AND THEN COST THE HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS MILLIONS!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE EFFIN' JOBS AND PAY TAXES AND WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!
Ask yourself this:
Have you ever heard of any g@y person that collects welfare????
The defense rests, Your Honor..........
You're right, the video is not about blacks. Do you think I blindly posted such a thing or is there an underlying message to such a post.
To posters like you, who can't think for themselves beyond a baseball pitch, it's just another Scal post yapping about race.
Unfortunately, it's not that. Why? Because I WROTE it and will reveal my intention.
But when blacks commit crimes, or there is a teenage pregnancy, or there is a shooting in Chicago, it is ALWAYS about the Black race, not JUST the black individual!
And therein lies the issue.
And 99% of the posters here clamor and join in to defame/degrade/dehumanize the ENTIRE black race.
So, in response, I will do the same when I see a Caucasian race like this post and I will link his behavior to the entire Caucasian race just like the bigots here do to the black race.
See how that feels? Surely, not good or the bigots wouldn't have been in here in nanoseconds.
Is that 'black and white' enough for you or did I fail to get my point across when the lens of racism is turned back on you?
The defense....rests. ![]()
Dude........
![]()
Do you ever change the record? It's been skipping in the middle for a long time now........
Who said anything about this being a "Larger part of a white problem?" I'm sure there's Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims (I'm sure if you took a poll, the total on that would be 100%), Hindus, Asians, Samoans, that are against g@y marriage......
The guy is against g@y marriage, - NOT BLACKS!!! - Get it through your thick Scala-Brain - - Unless, of course, you happen to be a g@y black........
But....
O.K.
That notwithstanding.......
Where does the "White" gun issue come into play? If anything, I WELCOME the g@y community into my neighborhood!!!!!!!!
Why???
Because......
THEY DON'T TAG IT UP, SHOOT IT UP, BURN IT DOWN AND RUN FROM POLICE AND THEN COST THE HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS MILLIONS!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE EFFIN' JOBS AND PAY TAXES AND WANT TO HELP THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!
Ask yourself this:
Have you ever heard of any g@y person that collects welfare????
The defense rests, Your Honor..........
You're right, the video is not about blacks. Do you think I blindly posted such a thing or is there an underlying message to such a post.
To posters like you, who can't think for themselves beyond a baseball pitch, it's just another Scal post yapping about race.
Unfortunately, it's not that. Why? Because I WROTE it and will reveal my intention.
But when blacks commit crimes, or there is a teenage pregnancy, or there is a shooting in Chicago, it is ALWAYS about the Black race, not JUST the black individual!
And therein lies the issue.
And 99% of the posters here clamor and join in to defame/degrade/dehumanize the ENTIRE black race.
So, in response, I will do the same when I see a Caucasian race like this post and I will link his behavior to the entire Caucasian race just like the bigots here do to the black race.
See how that feels? Surely, not good or the bigots wouldn't have been in here in nanoseconds.
Is that 'black and white' enough for you or did I fail to get my point across when the lens of racism is turned back on you?
The defense....rests. ![]()
I'm quite sane, gainfully employed, and have gargantuan write-ups on this site that hit (5-0 in my last 5, all with something 95% of posters here do not provide and that is a write-up, if I can toot my own horn). That proves I'm a coherent thinker (not that I even need to say such a thing). I have a great family.
It is you who needs serious introspection and examination of your self-worth, because I can see no other reason bigots like yourself would go out of your way to constantly defame an entire race in the face of your shortcomings.![]()
So be careful who you tell to step away from the keyboard.
I'm quite sane, gainfully employed, and have gargantuan write-ups on this site that hit (5-0 in my last 5, all with something 95% of posters here do not provide and that is a write-up, if I can toot my own horn). That proves I'm a coherent thinker (not that I even need to say such a thing). I have a great family.
It is you who needs serious introspection and examination of your self-worth, because I can see no other reason bigots like yourself would go out of your way to constantly defame an entire race in the face of your shortcomings.![]()
So be careful who you tell to step away from the keyboard.
Once again it's black vs. white with Scal. One track mind. Scal & Detox - no problem with riots in black neighborhoods over every perceived racial injustice attacking police, burning businesses and looting pharmacies.
Who said we didn't have a problem with 'rioters'?
Except about .1% of all protestors are 'rioters' so when you want to talk about the protests and their meaning, we can.
Otherwise, do whatever you do with your life, like anyone cares...
Once again it's black vs. white with Scal. One track mind. Scal & Detox - no problem with riots in black neighborhoods over every perceived racial injustice attacking police, burning businesses and looting pharmacies.
Who said we didn't have a problem with 'rioters'?
Except about .1% of all protestors are 'rioters' so when you want to talk about the protests and their meaning, we can.
Otherwise, do whatever you do with your life, like anyone cares...
I pay for the losers of society to eat and live Scal either in the free world or in prison..1% of protestors were rioters? You're the riot.I guess you didn't see the rioters, because by your math millions were protesting.Go pray to your Rev. Al doll. Where did he get his divinity degree I wonder?
You pay for it??? Lol. More white supremacist garbage.
Did you do the math to see how much of your tax dollars were directly funneled to some broken store-front window after all other budgetary requirements for the government were fulfilled? Of course not.
It is more of your simple-minded drivel touting that because you pay taxes, any taxes, somehow YOUR money goes to pay for 'riots', as you call them.
In reality if more than 1/2 a penny (and that is an OVERestimate) went towards policing protests in this country (a guaranteed constitutional right) I'd be shocked. Do you have any idea how big the tax base is and how insignificant your contribution is towards it is?
But even a 1/2 penny is too much for the raging bigot.
Meanwhile, the government literally spends TRILLIONS for ongoing war efforts (which I can guarantee you pay more than 1/2 a penny for), and you will be found pumping you fist at the TV, screaming for not less but MORE war and and more bloodshed (citizens of those countries be damned).
Yeah, YOU pay for it. Keep thinking that. Lol!
And yes, in comparison to tens of thousands of protestors the number of rioters is not even remotely statistically signficant. But you see a car burning on TV and you grip your wallet. Lol! Just because your Fox News shows rock throwers and a 24 hour news cycle of a burnt out car doesn't mean there weren't 10,000 others who weren't participating in such vandalism. Delusional as usual. But what would you expect? Rational thought about the black community from a bigot? Lol.
I pay for the losers of society to eat and live Scal either in the free world or in prison..1% of protestors were rioters? You're the riot.I guess you didn't see the rioters, because by your math millions were protesting.Go pray to your Rev. Al doll. Where did he get his divinity degree I wonder?
You pay for it??? Lol. More white supremacist garbage.
Did you do the math to see how much of your tax dollars were directly funneled to some broken store-front window after all other budgetary requirements for the government were fulfilled? Of course not.
It is more of your simple-minded drivel touting that because you pay taxes, any taxes, somehow YOUR money goes to pay for 'riots', as you call them.
In reality if more than 1/2 a penny (and that is an OVERestimate) went towards policing protests in this country (a guaranteed constitutional right) I'd be shocked. Do you have any idea how big the tax base is and how insignificant your contribution is towards it is?
But even a 1/2 penny is too much for the raging bigot.
Meanwhile, the government literally spends TRILLIONS for ongoing war efforts (which I can guarantee you pay more than 1/2 a penny for), and you will be found pumping you fist at the TV, screaming for not less but MORE war and and more bloodshed (citizens of those countries be damned).
Yeah, YOU pay for it. Keep thinking that. Lol!
And yes, in comparison to tens of thousands of protestors the number of rioters is not even remotely statistically signficant. But you see a car burning on TV and you grip your wallet. Lol! Just because your Fox News shows rock throwers and a 24 hour news cycle of a burnt out car doesn't mean there weren't 10,000 others who weren't participating in such vandalism. Delusional as usual. But what would you expect? Rational thought about the black community from a bigot? Lol.
I'm quite sane, gainfully employed, and have gargantuan write-ups on this site that hit (5-0 in my last 5, all with something 95% of posters here do not provide and that is a write-up, if I can toot my own horn). That proves I'm a coherent thinker (not that I even need to say such a thing). I have a great family.
It is you who needs serious introspection and examination of your self-worth, because I can see no other reason bigots like yourself would go out of your way to constantly defame an entire race in the face of your shortcomings.![]()
So be careful who you tell to step away from the keyboard.
- Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
I'm quite sane, gainfully employed, and have gargantuan write-ups on this site that hit (5-0 in my last 5, all with something 95% of posters here do not provide and that is a write-up, if I can toot my own horn). That proves I'm a coherent thinker (not that I even need to say such a thing). I have a great family.
It is you who needs serious introspection and examination of your self-worth, because I can see no other reason bigots like yourself would go out of your way to constantly defame an entire race in the face of your shortcomings.![]()
So be careful who you tell to step away from the keyboard.
- Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
- Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
- Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
