Paris in game
I can't think of how the Islamic terrorists "apologists" are going to make excuses for this but I'm sure they will come up with something.
Global Warming
Jobs
Colonialism
Bush
The Crusades
White Privilege
Islamaphobia
Micro Aggressions
Will it be one of the above? A combination? All of them? My guess is as good as yours.
I can't think of how the Islamic terrorists "apologists" are going to make excuses for this but I'm sure they will come up with something.
Global Warming
Jobs
Colonialism
Bush
The Crusades
White Privilege
Islamaphobia
Micro Aggressions
Will it be one of the above? A combination? All of them? My guess is as good as yours.
I can't think of how the Islamic terrorists "apologists" are going to make excuses for this but I'm sure they will come up with something.
Global Warming
Jobs
Colonialism
Bush
The Crusades
White Privilege
Islamaphobia
Micro Aggressions
Will it be one of the above? A combination? All of them? My guess is as good as yours.
I can't think of how the Islamic terrorists "apologists" are going to make excuses for this but I'm sure they will come up with something.
Global Warming
Jobs
Colonialism
Bush
The Crusades
White Privilege
Islamaphobia
Micro Aggressions
Will it be one of the above? A combination? All of them? My guess is as good as yours.
MSNBC is blaming Ben Carson.
The New York Times has reported that women and children were the hardest hit.
Still awaiting comment from the Kardashain camp.
MSNBC is blaming Ben Carson.
The New York Times has reported that women and children were the hardest hit.
Still awaiting comment from the Kardashain camp.
Oh boy. Here we go again. More terrorist bullshittt. I'm so tired of this. Just wait till we take in all those Syrian refugees. If 1% are terrorist then we have a big problem. But we all know it's way more than 1%. Stupid that we are gonna take them. The biggest trojan horse ever coming. Our leadership is too pusssy to say no. I hate to say it and hope I'm wrong.
Oh boy. Here we go again. More terrorist bullshittt. I'm so tired of this. Just wait till we take in all those Syrian refugees. If 1% are terrorist then we have a big problem. But we all know it's way more than 1%. Stupid that we are gonna take them. The biggest trojan horse ever coming. Our leadership is too pusssy to say no. I hate to say it and hope I'm wrong.
I can't think of how the Islamic terrorists "apologists" are going to make excuses for this but I'm sure they will come up with something.
Global Warming
Jobs
Colonialism
Bush
The Crusades
White Privilege
Islamaphobia
Micro Aggressions
Will it be one of the above? A combination? All of them? My guess is as good as yours.
I can't think of how the Islamic terrorists "apologists" are going to make excuses for this but I'm sure they will come up with something.
Global Warming
Jobs
Colonialism
Bush
The Crusades
White Privilege
Islamaphobia
Micro Aggressions
Will it be one of the above? A combination? All of them? My guess is as good as yours.
Oh boy. Here we go again. More terrorist bullshittt. I'm so tired of this. Just wait till we take in all those Syrian refugees. If 1% are terrorist then we have a big problem. But we all know it's way more than 1%. Stupid that we are gonna take them. The biggest trojan horse ever coming. Our leadership is too pusssy to say no. I hate to say it and hope I'm wrong.
Oh boy. Here we go again. More terrorist bullshittt. I'm so tired of this. Just wait till we take in all those Syrian refugees. If 1% are terrorist then we have a big problem. But we all know it's way more than 1%. Stupid that we are gonna take them. The biggest trojan horse ever coming. Our leadership is too pusssy to say no. I hate to say it and hope I'm wrong.
Just wait till we take in all those Syrian refugees. If 1% are terrorist then we have a big problem.
Just wait till we take in all those Syrian refugees. If 1% are terrorist then we have a big problem.
Today's world leaders haven't learned a damn thing since the mass refugee movement in the 80's. They better do they're due diligence and screen these so called refugees or history will repeat itself!
Today's world leaders haven't learned a damn thing since the mass refugee movement in the 80's. They better do they're due diligence and screen these so called refugees or history will repeat itself!
Today's world leaders haven't learned a damn thing since the mass refugee movement in the 80's. They better do they're due diligence and screen these so called refugees or history will repeat itself!
Today's world leaders haven't learned a damn thing since the mass refugee movement in the 80's. They better do they're due diligence and screen these so called refugees or history will repeat itself!
NFL Security plan-Trying to prevent Suicide Vests
Put me at a Gate, I could spot out potential Suicide bombers with ease
. .oh but that is profiling.![]()
NFL Security plan-Trying to prevent Suicide Vests
Put me at a Gate, I could spot out potential Suicide bombers with ease
. .oh but that is profiling.![]()
Al-Jezeera is reporting that this was all an accident. Ok, six or seven accidents.
MSNBC is blaming Ben Carson.
The New York Times has reported that women and children were the hardest hit.
Still awaiting comment from the Kardashain camp.
Al-Jezeera is reporting that this was all an accident. Ok, six or seven accidents.
MSNBC is blaming Ben Carson.
The New York Times has reported that women and children were the hardest hit.
Still awaiting comment from the Kardashain camp.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,470
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,270
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,261
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
