Opinions on what will happen to offshore sportsbooks if sports betting is legalized?
what a hassle to go to a sports book and pay over the counter?
Everything is right here in my own house.
Wouldn't change anything for me. Offshores would counter by paying faster at many more locations in the U.S.
what a hassle to go to a sports book and pay over the counter?
Everything is right here in my own house.
Wouldn't change anything for me. Offshores would counter by paying faster at many more locations in the U.S.
Posted: 4 hours ago "Quote" Search, I hope you’re right. I don’t want to switch my book and I sure as hell don’t want to have to pay whatever tax Illinois has in store if they decide to go that route. Their medical marijuana is absolutely ridiculous, too. Anything these pieces of sheet get their hands on they strangle to death with taxes... even plastic bags for groceries in Chicago. I would think heritage would be able to manage
Try it here in California. There's a tax on EVERYTHING. Next there will be a breathing tax.
Sales tax sky high, gas tax, bag tax, state income tax,. unreal.
Posted: 4 hours ago "Quote" Search, I hope you’re right. I don’t want to switch my book and I sure as hell don’t want to have to pay whatever tax Illinois has in store if they decide to go that route. Their medical marijuana is absolutely ridiculous, too. Anything these pieces of sheet get their hands on they strangle to death with taxes... even plastic bags for groceries in Chicago. I would think heritage would be able to manage
Try it here in California. There's a tax on EVERYTHING. Next there will be a breathing tax.
Sales tax sky high, gas tax, bag tax, state income tax,. unreal.
Posted: an hour ago "Quote" The offshores will not get better they will still fug you over on some wacko pro0p wagers that you thought you won but then grade it as a loss.
This happened in Vegas too.
Posted: an hour ago "Quote" The offshores will not get better they will still fug you over on some wacko pro0p wagers that you thought you won but then grade it as a loss.
This happened in Vegas too.
The offshores will not get better they will still fug you over on some wacko pro0p wagers that you thought you won but then grade it as a loss.
THEY will not pay out faster and you pay huge fees to get money sent to you by money gram omfg like they do not acceot WU anymore
why? Peoples bank accounts frozen for suspect of fraud
fugggggggggggggggggggg the offshores they all are scammy now
The offshores will not get better they will still fug you over on some wacko pro0p wagers that you thought you won but then grade it as a loss.
THEY will not pay out faster and you pay huge fees to get money sent to you by money gram omfg like they do not acceot WU anymore
why? Peoples bank accounts frozen for suspect of fraud
fugggggggggggggggggggg the offshores they all are scammy now
I keep some $ parked off-shore(betdsi) even though most of my stuff is with an excellent local. Sports are legal in Canada,UK,and Netherlands but off-shores serve them and I think if you like your off-shore and they served you well they might be a little more accomodating rather then restrictive. I just think that these new state books will be thinking of this deal as a Taxing oppertunity rather then a competitive marketplace for betting $ so you will see 4 team parlays pay 8-1 and straight bets -125. The NBA is already looking for their bite even though Vegas hasn't paid a penny ever.An example is Canada which has awful odds/vig with their national sports betting.
I keep some $ parked off-shore(betdsi) even though most of my stuff is with an excellent local. Sports are legal in Canada,UK,and Netherlands but off-shores serve them and I think if you like your off-shore and they served you well they might be a little more accomodating rather then restrictive. I just think that these new state books will be thinking of this deal as a Taxing oppertunity rather then a competitive marketplace for betting $ so you will see 4 team parlays pay 8-1 and straight bets -125. The NBA is already looking for their bite even though Vegas hasn't paid a penny ever.An example is Canada which has awful odds/vig with their national sports betting.
betdsi split from Bookmaker and seems to be lesser for it and I doubt it has anything to do with US legal books.
betdsi split from Bookmaker and seems to be lesser for it and I doubt it has anything to do with US legal books.
Try it here in California. There's a tax on EVERYTHING. Next there will be a breathing tax.
Sales tax sky high, gas tax, bag tax, state income tax,. unreal.
Search you just triggered me
Last election cycle the "people" voted in an increase in sales tax because the city was broke basically threatening the citizens with less police and fire coverage. Before that LA county voted in a sales tax increase for the homeless which they have done absolutely nothing for.
Of course there is Brown's 12 cent gas tax increase that was shoved down our throats, but realistically the idiots would have voted it in anyway if given the chance.
Every f'n cycle there is a new school bond and it passes every time. When does this sh!t stop. How about better fiscal management and cut some of those top heavy jobs that don't do anything.
I have a friend that is barely scraping by but votes for this bs every year then complains when her rent utilities or grocery bills increase. I explained to her the correlation and a
Voting day has become a new holiday for me, state Disappointment Day.
All these idiotic CA voters are standing on my lawn.
Try it here in California. There's a tax on EVERYTHING. Next there will be a breathing tax.
Sales tax sky high, gas tax, bag tax, state income tax,. unreal.
Search you just triggered me
Last election cycle the "people" voted in an increase in sales tax because the city was broke basically threatening the citizens with less police and fire coverage. Before that LA county voted in a sales tax increase for the homeless which they have done absolutely nothing for.
Of course there is Brown's 12 cent gas tax increase that was shoved down our throats, but realistically the idiots would have voted it in anyway if given the chance.
Every f'n cycle there is a new school bond and it passes every time. When does this sh!t stop. How about better fiscal management and cut some of those top heavy jobs that don't do anything.
I have a friend that is barely scraping by but votes for this bs every year then complains when her rent utilities or grocery bills increase. I explained to her the correlation and a
Voting day has become a new holiday for me, state Disappointment Day.
All these idiotic CA voters are standing on my lawn.
80% of my betting is team totals. I hear those are hard got find in brick and mortar books. Also, it's hard enough to profit laying -110, now with states taking a cut -125 will be the new norm. Offshore will still offer best prices and odds
80% of my betting is team totals. I hear those are hard got find in brick and mortar books. Also, it's hard enough to profit laying -110, now with states taking a cut -125 will be the new norm. Offshore will still offer best prices and odds
Search you just triggered me
Last election cycle the "people" voted in an increase in sales tax because the city was broke basically threatening the citizens with less police and fire coverage. Before that LA county voted in a sales tax increase for the homeless which they have done absolutely nothing for.
Of course there is Brown's 12 cent gas tax increase that was shoved down our throats, but realistically the idiots would have voted it in anyway if given the chance.
Every f'n cycle there is a new school bond and it passes every time. When does this sh!t stop. How about better fiscal management and cut some of those top heavy jobs that don't do anything.
I have a friend that is barely scraping by but votes for this bs every year then complains when her rent utilities or grocery bills increase. I explained to her the correlation and a
Voting day has become a new holiday for me, state Disappointment Day.
All these idiotic CA voters are standing on my lawn.
Search you just triggered me
Last election cycle the "people" voted in an increase in sales tax because the city was broke basically threatening the citizens with less police and fire coverage. Before that LA county voted in a sales tax increase for the homeless which they have done absolutely nothing for.
Of course there is Brown's 12 cent gas tax increase that was shoved down our throats, but realistically the idiots would have voted it in anyway if given the chance.
Every f'n cycle there is a new school bond and it passes every time. When does this sh!t stop. How about better fiscal management and cut some of those top heavy jobs that don't do anything.
I have a friend that is barely scraping by but votes for this bs every year then complains when her rent utilities or grocery bills increase. I explained to her the correlation and a
Voting day has become a new holiday for me, state Disappointment Day.
All these idiotic CA voters are standing on my lawn.
Try it here in California. There's a tax on EVERYTHING. Next there will be a breathing tax.
Sales tax sky high, gas tax, bag tax, state income tax,. unreal.
Try it here in California. There's a tax on EVERYTHING. Next there will be a breathing tax.
Sales tax sky high, gas tax, bag tax, state income tax,. unreal.
Taxes in the US - federal and state - the 800LB gorilla in the room is the defense spending - it's an astronomical amt compared to all of the other countries in the world. I guess it's our responsibility to police the world and fight and pay wars in the middle east. Doesn't make sense to me. If we cut military spending that money could go to state and other areas that need help and lower overall taxes - yes overhauling and trimming down government would be great too.
Taxes in the US - federal and state - the 800LB gorilla in the room is the defense spending - it's an astronomical amt compared to all of the other countries in the world. I guess it's our responsibility to police the world and fight and pay wars in the middle east. Doesn't make sense to me. If we cut military spending that money could go to state and other areas that need help and lower overall taxes - yes overhauling and trimming down government would be great too.
In Canada, many gamblers still bet online at foreign sportbooks because of better odds and selection. Advantages of regulated gambling include more revenue for government and easier access because every store can be licensed to offer gambling. Disadvantages include bad selections such as parlays only and increased competition which cause casinos and racetracks to lose customers.
In Canada, many gamblers still bet online at foreign sportbooks because of better odds and selection. Advantages of regulated gambling include more revenue for government and easier access because every store can be licensed to offer gambling. Disadvantages include bad selections such as parlays only and increased competition which cause casinos and racetracks to lose customers.
Cant wait
, Don't know about the Tax BS , but if its like Vegas
. I rather drive to the Pechanga Win or lose , Win get you're money and leave . Win overseas they still have you're money and we all know what happens next...I"ve seen on Slots at Indian Casinos " Jack pot paid over 27 years" ....so who knows what rules in Sports betting...
Cant wait
, Don't know about the Tax BS , but if its like Vegas
. I rather drive to the Pechanga Win or lose , Win get you're money and leave . Win overseas they still have you're money and we all know what happens next...I"ve seen on Slots at Indian Casinos " Jack pot paid over 27 years" ....so who knows what rules in Sports betting...
Change everything I said. After dealing with Heritage on a payout issue I'm certain they'll be buried once along with other offshores when this happens. These people scheme and strategize to keep you from your money.
Don't care about the juice or taxes either.
Change everything I said. After dealing with Heritage on a payout issue I'm certain they'll be buried once along with other offshores when this happens. These people scheme and strategize to keep you from your money.
Don't care about the juice or taxes either.
The offshore sites will still have some bettors but the ones that are underfunded will be history. The way things will work in NJ I believe will be that any of the online casinos that are legal in NJ now will be able to add a sports betting area on their current sites. Betfair, Golden Nugget online casinos etc will just add button to their sites for sports betting odds. All Betfair would have to do is use the same software that they use for their England and international bettors now. Also, Betfair allows betting in exchange bets on their international site which I thing could be legal in NJ because of the exchange betting they allow on horse racing now in the state. Lots of questions but hopefully all will be worked out in time for football season!
The offshore sites will still have some bettors but the ones that are underfunded will be history. The way things will work in NJ I believe will be that any of the online casinos that are legal in NJ now will be able to add a sports betting area on their current sites. Betfair, Golden Nugget online casinos etc will just add button to their sites for sports betting odds. All Betfair would have to do is use the same software that they use for their England and international bettors now. Also, Betfair allows betting in exchange bets on their international site which I thing could be legal in NJ because of the exchange betting they allow on horse racing now in the state. Lots of questions but hopefully all will be worked out in time for football season!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
