• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Off topic what do you think makes a man successful

    12 Next Last»
    calicappin
    StraightWagers
    Surfrancis123
    ThePlug94
    pistol23
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 658
    Posts: 32
    12 Next Last»
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4370
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:33 PM ET #1

    What defines being successful??

     

    What do you guys think

    Serious question and off topic but I have some things to be proud of but would like to hear what you guys think

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    What defines being successful??

     

    What do you guys think

    Serious question and off topic but I have some things to be proud of but would like to hear what you guys think

     

     
    StraightWagers
    StraightWagers
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 19420
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:36 PM ET #2

    not being here for starters 

    undertaker
    Reply

    not being here for starters 

     
    Surfrancis123
    Surfrancis123
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2021
    Posts: 775
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:37 PM ET #3

    His Family, of course.

    Surfrancis
    Reply

    His Family, of course.

     
    ThePlug94
    ThePlug94
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 699
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:43 PM ET #4

    His plays an_blowhorn

    Reply

    His plays an_blowhorn

     
    pistol23
    pistol23
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1671
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:49 PM ET #5

    Not gambling on a bunch of overpayed dickheads who otherwise could not give one shit about our wager outcomes!! Sports gambling has chewed me up and spit me out over the years!! Once you lose control of your bankroll you will lose! 

    Reply

    Not gambling on a bunch of overpayed dickheads who otherwise could not give one shit about our wager outcomes!! Sports gambling has chewed me up and spit me out over the years!! Once you lose control of your bankroll you will lose! 

     
    Michigan_D
    Michigan_D
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2023
    Posts: 27173
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:50 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by calicappin:

    What defines being successful??   What do you guys think Serious question and off topic but I have some things to be proud of but would like to hear what you guys think

     

    His direction, his soul, his aura, and how he can pay it forward

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by calicappin:

    What defines being successful??   What do you guys think Serious question and off topic but I have some things to be proud of but would like to hear what you guys think

     

    His direction, his soul, his aura, and how he can pay it forward

     

     

     
    TommyC22
    TommyC22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:56 PM ET #7

    Bling Bling

    Reply

    Bling Bling

     
    pistol23
    pistol23
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1671
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 9:56 PM ET #8

    @Michigan_D

     All of which things you can lose because of this shit. I started sports gambling as a hobby and over the years it has taken over. Even in my wins the satisfaction isn’t there. At this point it is only an addiction that I can’t break… I lose games I wager and win games I don’t. It has become a complete mind fuck that ultimately is controlled by the entities involved in the sport. Wish I can just break away!

    Reply

    @Michigan_D

     All of which things you can lose because of this shit. I started sports gambling as a hobby and over the years it has taken over. Even in my wins the satisfaction isn’t there. At this point it is only an addiction that I can’t break… I lose games I wager and win games I don’t. It has become a complete mind fuck that ultimately is controlled by the entities involved in the sport. Wish I can just break away!

     
    Michigan_D
    Michigan_D
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2023
    Posts: 27173
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 10:00 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol23:

    @Michigan_D  All of which things you can lose because of this shit. I started sports gambling as a hobby and over the years it has taken over. Even in my wins the satisfaction isn’t there. At this point it is only an addiction that I can’t break… I lose games I wager and win games I don’t. It has become a complete mind fuck that ultimately is controlled by the entities involved in the sport. Wish I can just break away!

     

    Everything in moderation

    Food, alcohol, etc., etc. I could go on. Manage, don’t be managed

     

    Set mindful goals, make it a lifestyle

     

    I’m sorry you went through hard times, better things to come hopefully for you

     

    D

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol23:

    @Michigan_D  All of which things you can lose because of this shit. I started sports gambling as a hobby and over the years it has taken over. Even in my wins the satisfaction isn’t there. At this point it is only an addiction that I can’t break… I lose games I wager and win games I don’t. It has become a complete mind fuck that ultimately is controlled by the entities involved in the sport. Wish I can just break away!

     

    Everything in moderation

    Food, alcohol, etc., etc. I could go on. Manage, don’t be managed

     

    Set mindful goals, make it a lifestyle

     

    I’m sorry you went through hard times, better things to come hopefully for you

     

    D

     
    TommyC22
    TommyC22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 10:00 PM ET #10

    @pistol23

     Damn pistol listen to yourself

     Time to put it down....put gambling to rest

     Find a hobby or work more

     Save dogs or something like it with meaning and turn off the sports

    Reply

    @pistol23

     Damn pistol listen to yourself

     Time to put it down....put gambling to rest

     Find a hobby or work more

     Save dogs or something like it with meaning and turn off the sports

     
    TommyC22
    TommyC22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 10:06 PM ET #11

    @pistol23

     I got to do the same with Horse Racing. I'm with you. Hit a few nice pick 4's and just missed a couple of big paydays but overall it's f'd me over. Dumbest sport to bet on to make money. It should be only for the occasional Saturday or Sunday. 

     I'm with you man. I got to stop chasing...

    Reply

    @pistol23

     I got to do the same with Horse Racing. I'm with you. Hit a few nice pick 4's and just missed a couple of big paydays but overall it's f'd me over. Dumbest sport to bet on to make money. It should be only for the occasional Saturday or Sunday. 

     I'm with you man. I got to stop chasing...

     
    pistol23
    pistol23
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1671
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2024 - 10:14 PM ET #12

    @TommyC22

    I do a lot of those things I’m an avid weightlifter and tradesman. Have a great family and stay busy mostly. It’s tough.. the highs I’ve experienced from this crap can’t even compare to the lows!! For instance today I lost 3 wagers that could’ve totaled over 6k. Two by .5 point each in NBA and one by one run in MLB. Then due to those mishaps I cashed out a wager in MLB that eventually won and wouldve kept me in the positive for the day. It’s too many days like this that are just a gut punch!! I know it’s a roller coaster ride but I think it’s time to get away and stay away

    Reply

    @TommyC22

    I do a lot of those things I’m an avid weightlifter and tradesman. Have a great family and stay busy mostly. It’s tough.. the highs I’ve experienced from this crap can’t even compare to the lows!! For instance today I lost 3 wagers that could’ve totaled over 6k. Two by .5 point each in NBA and one by one run in MLB. Then due to those mishaps I cashed out a wager in MLB that eventually won and wouldve kept me in the positive for the day. It’s too many days like this that are just a gut punch!! I know it’s a roller coaster ride but I think it’s time to get away and stay away

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 12:18 AM ET #13

    Correct spelling.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Correct spelling.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 7:24 AM ET #14

    Attitude determines Altitude and Luck is the residue of design.  

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Attitude determines Altitude and Luck is the residue of design.  

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 12:40 PM ET #15

    Doing 2 chicks at once

    Reply

    Doing 2 chicks at once

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 1:12 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Doing 2 chicks at once
    you gotta up those numbers..try 3-5 chicks at once.. 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Doing 2 chicks at once
    you gotta up those numbers..try 3-5 chicks at once.. 

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 1:14 PM ET #17

    Living to 100 and surrounded by young beautiful women an_tongueout

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Living to 100 and surrounded by young beautiful women an_tongueout

     

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 5:41 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Doing 2 chicks at once

     

    I thought your well groomed landing strip screamed successful peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Doing 2 chicks at once

     

    I thought your well groomed landing strip screamed successful peace_5

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2024 - 6:07 PM ET #19

    Being more successful than your parents and your kids being more successful than you. 

    Reply

    Being more successful than your parents and your kids being more successful than you. 

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2024 - 7:40 AM ET #20

    Surprised nobody mentioned money 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Surprised nobody mentioned money 

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2024 - 7:50 AM ET #21

    @maxwagers781

     

    Im pretty sure bling bling was what Tommy meant

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     

    Im pretty sure bling bling was what Tommy meant

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2024 - 3:32 AM ET #22

    @maxwagers781

     That was what George Burns did until 1996 

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     That was what George Burns did until 1996 

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2024 - 6:01 AM ET #23

    @Daddy_Freddie

     The guy with the cigar had ladies all over him. He always dated younger because he never found anyone his age to go out with. an_roll_laugh

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @Daddy_Freddie

     The guy with the cigar had ladies all over him. He always dated younger because he never found anyone his age to go out with. an_roll_laugh

     
    Captain Lock
    Captain Lock
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 490
    Posted: May. 4, 2024 - 9:02 PM ET #24

    If there isn’t any kind of afterlife, I would say it doesn’t make a bit of difference 

    Reply

    If there isn’t any kind of afterlife, I would say it doesn’t make a bit of difference 

     
     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29222
    Posted: May. 5, 2024 - 12:06 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Attitude determines Altitude and Luck is the residue of design.

     

    My dad told me this a long time ago. peace_5

    Success is measured by a man’s own terms. No one can tell someone they are not successful. There are many aspects to life and most of the time they all are not clicking at once, but when they do, one feels like they are successful. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Attitude determines Altitude and Luck is the residue of design.

     

    My dad told me this a long time ago. peace_5

    Success is measured by a man’s own terms. No one can tell someone they are not successful. There are many aspects to life and most of the time they all are not clicking at once, but when they do, one feels like they are successful. 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,838
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,349
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.