• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Off topic, but do I navigate to . . .

    12 Next Last»
    jimmydafreak
    bookieassassin
    UNIMAN
    dbasports
    JoniLove5Chachi
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6735
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 11:46 AM ET #1

    . . . pending friends requests?  Have no idea how to do it since they revamped the site.



    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    . . . pending friends requests?  Have no idea how to do it since they revamped the site.



     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10318
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 12:20 PM ET #2



    FIRST......write that 20,000 word......GUARANTEED .....UTTERLY CONVINCING !!!!!.......45-7 Bama blowout!!!.....
      * you'll be popular as hell as always.....and maybe correct......

    BOL this year FREAK..................
    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply


    FIRST......write that 20,000 word......GUARANTEED .....UTTERLY CONVINCING !!!!!.......45-7 Bama blowout!!!.....
      * you'll be popular as hell as always.....and maybe correct......

    BOL this year FREAK..................
     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 12:40 PM ET #3

    INBOX, grey tabs upper right.
    Reply
    INBOX, grey tabs upper right.
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 12:51 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:



    FIRST......write that 20,000 word......GUARANTEED .....UTTERLY CONVINCING !!!!!.......45-7 Bama blowout!!!.....
      * you'll be popular as hell as always.....and maybe correct......

    BOL this year FREAK..................


    I don't foresee a blowout.  In fact, if I can get the Seminoles at more than a TD, I'll probably jump on it.

    Initially I was eyeing the OVER in this game, but after viewing the Alabama scrimmage on Saturday, I'm starting to re-think the wisdom of that play.

    It was just a scrimmage - which is an important factor given that QBs need only be touched - but based on what I saw, Hurts' ability to attack the defense down the field still looks very shaky.

    I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this game.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:



    FIRST......write that 20,000 word......GUARANTEED .....UTTERLY CONVINCING !!!!!.......45-7 Bama blowout!!!.....
      * you'll be popular as hell as always.....and maybe correct......

    BOL this year FREAK..................


    I don't foresee a blowout.  In fact, if I can get the Seminoles at more than a TD, I'll probably jump on it.

    Initially I was eyeing the OVER in this game, but after viewing the Alabama scrimmage on Saturday, I'm starting to re-think the wisdom of that play.

    It was just a scrimmage - which is an important factor given that QBs need only be touched - but based on what I saw, Hurts' ability to attack the defense down the field still looks very shaky.

    I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this game.




     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 1:35 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    INBOX, grey tabs upper right.


    Thank you, sir!




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    INBOX, grey tabs upper right.


    Thank you, sir!




     
    dbasports
    dbasports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 183
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 1:44 PM ET #6

    Jimmy remember you from last year felt like we had to many picks can we do 3 best bets this year and unload on them or of your doing all those picks what % br on big bets compared to small bets?
    Reply
    Jimmy remember you from last year felt like we had to many picks can we do 3 best bets this year and unload on them or of your doing all those picks what % br on big bets compared to small bets?
     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10318
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 3:57 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    I don't foresee a blowout.  In fact, if I can get the Seminoles at more than a TD, I'll probably jump on it.

    Initially I was eyeing the OVER in this game, but after viewing the Alabama scrimmage on Saturday, I'm starting to re-think the wisdom of that play.

    It was just a scrimmage - which is an important factor given that QBs need only be touched - but based on what I saw, Hurts' ability to attack the defense down the field still looks very shaky.

    I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this game.





    STOP IT....................

    YOU'VE been hanging out with those over confident blow-hards too long....banging their head on EVERY tree in the forest.....

    I agree......the 7' looks appealing......on the surface

    BUT......

    Can FSU...... RUN ......and /or protect here?.......what type of offense do they run.............................................................

    RIGHT...........BAMA or nothing.........................
    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    I don't foresee a blowout.  In fact, if I can get the Seminoles at more than a TD, I'll probably jump on it.

    Initially I was eyeing the OVER in this game, but after viewing the Alabama scrimmage on Saturday, I'm starting to re-think the wisdom of that play.

    It was just a scrimmage - which is an important factor given that QBs need only be touched - but based on what I saw, Hurts' ability to attack the defense down the field still looks very shaky.

    I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this game.





    STOP IT....................

    YOU'VE been hanging out with those over confident blow-hards too long....banging their head on EVERY tree in the forest.....

    I agree......the 7' looks appealing......on the surface

    BUT......

    Can FSU...... RUN ......and /or protect here?.......what type of offense do they run.............................................................

    RIGHT...........BAMA or nothing.........................
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 6:09 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:


    STOP IT....................

    YOU'VE been hanging out with those over confident blow-hards too long....banging their head on EVERY tree in the forest.....

    I agree......the 7' looks appealing......on the surface

    BUT......

    Can FSU...... RUN ......and /or protect here?.......what type of offense do they run.............................................................

    RIGHT...........BAMA or nothing.........................

    Well, you touch on an area of primary concern with respect to FSU.  What will the running game look like in the absence of Dalvin Cook?  It is difficult to foresee Jimbo's pro-style offense having much success in the running game against Bama's front 7.  Pass blocking in general also concerns me, especially the RBs.

    I'm a little concerned about Bama's depth along the defensive line, but was very impressed with their play in the scrimmage.  Again, it's only a scrimmage, but I was surprised at how well they looked.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:


    STOP IT....................

    YOU'VE been hanging out with those over confident blow-hards too long....banging their head on EVERY tree in the forest.....

    I agree......the 7' looks appealing......on the surface

    BUT......

    Can FSU...... RUN ......and /or protect here?.......what type of offense do they run.............................................................

    RIGHT...........BAMA or nothing.........................

    Well, you touch on an area of primary concern with respect to FSU.  What will the running game look like in the absence of Dalvin Cook?  It is difficult to foresee Jimbo's pro-style offense having much success in the running game against Bama's front 7.  Pass blocking in general also concerns me, especially the RBs.

    I'm a little concerned about Bama's depth along the defensive line, but was very impressed with their play in the scrimmage.  Again, it's only a scrimmage, but I was surprised at how well they looked.




     
    JoniLove5Chachi
    JoniLove5Chachi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 327
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 8:06 PM ET #9

    Best of luck this season, sir    
    I'm very excited to see USF's first game with Charlie Strong and the CSU-Oregon State game. 5 days...
    Reply
    Best of luck this season, sir    
    I'm very excited to see USF's first game with Charlie Strong and the CSU-Oregon State game. 5 days...
     
    JS12
    JS12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 388
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:05 PM ET #10

    Jimmy, don't let the trolls chase you away this year. Ignore them.

    I don't post often, but I always enjoy reading your stuff. You get a lot of views because you are good, not the other way around. 

    Thanks!
    Reply
    Jimmy, don't let the trolls chase you away this year. Ignore them.

    I don't post often, but I always enjoy reading your stuff. You get a lot of views because you are good, not the other way around. 

    Thanks!
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6212
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 12:49 AM ET #11

    It was nice to hear from you Jimmy! Waiting for the total to come out on that game- I will be hitting the under myself- keep on killing it!!!

    Reply
    It was nice to hear from you Jimmy! Waiting for the total to come out on that game- I will be hitting the under myself- keep on killing it!!!

     
    wegstar21
    wegstar21
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 4:21 AM ET #12

    He's back... gl da freak
    Reply
    He's back... gl da freak
     
    wegstar21
    wegstar21
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 4:38 AM ET #13

    Awesome u are on the under... been waiting months for the total to come out.... hope it's reasonable... I see a defensive stalemate...fl st gets frustrated and quits like they usually do...bama wears them down to a low total game...hurts ain't the passer but he keeps plays alive and is hard to tackle...I don't see to much air attack in this game...I'm curious what you think the over under should be set at...
    Reply
    Awesome u are on the under... been waiting months for the total to come out.... hope it's reasonable... I see a defensive stalemate...fl st gets frustrated and quits like they usually do...bama wears them down to a low total game...hurts ain't the passer but he keeps plays alive and is hard to tackle...I don't see to much air attack in this game...I'm curious what you think the over under should be set at...
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 10:05 AM ET #14

    GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU BROTHER 


    BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , But NOT BAMA  
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU BROTHER 


    BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , But NOT BAMA  
     
    vankiep_0007
    vankiep_0007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 25004
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:50 PM ET #15

    Bol this year Freak
    Reply
    Bol this year Freak
     
    lexlisenby
    lexlisenby
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 2:05 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by JS12:

    Jimmy, don't let the trolls chase you away this year. Ignore them.

    I don't post often, but I always enjoy reading your stuff. You get a lot of views because you are good, not the other way around. 

    Thanks!

    What he said. ;) GL Freak
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JS12:

    Jimmy, don't let the trolls chase you away this year. Ignore them.

    I don't post often, but I always enjoy reading your stuff. You get a lot of views because you are good, not the other way around. 

    Thanks!

    What he said. ;) GL Freak
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13728
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 4:07 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:


    STOP IT....................

    YOU'VE been hanging out with those over confident blow-hards too long....banging their head on EVERY tree in the forest.....

    I agree......the 7' looks appealing......on the surface

    BUT......

    Can FSU...... RUN ......and /or protect here?.......what type of offense do they run.............................................................

    RIGHT...........BAMA or nothing.........................

    If there is so much unsettled in your mind about whether FSU can compete/keep is close in game 1, then you are assuming Jimbo is a dummy to ok this game at start the season?

    I think Jimbo is quite sure of what he is up against because he figures he will have his team ready on offense despite facing an almost 10/10 on defense! He is rallying his troops to overcome right out of the gate rather than letting his team know they are being thrown to the lions...

    Neutral field...the +7 is a nice number
    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:


    STOP IT....................

    YOU'VE been hanging out with those over confident blow-hards too long....banging their head on EVERY tree in the forest.....

    I agree......the 7' looks appealing......on the surface

    BUT......

    Can FSU...... RUN ......and /or protect here?.......what type of offense do they run.............................................................

    RIGHT...........BAMA or nothing.........................

    If there is so much unsettled in your mind about whether FSU can compete/keep is close in game 1, then you are assuming Jimbo is a dummy to ok this game at start the season?

    I think Jimbo is quite sure of what he is up against because he figures he will have his team ready on offense despite facing an almost 10/10 on defense! He is rallying his troops to overcome right out of the gate rather than letting his team know they are being thrown to the lions...

    Neutral field...the +7 is a nice number
     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10318
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 4:48 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:


    If there is so much unsettled in your mind about whether FSU can compete/keep is close in game 1, then you are assuming Jimbo is a dummy to ok this game at start the season?

    I think Jimbo is quite sure of what he is up against because he figures he will have his team ready on offense despite facing an almost 10/10 on defense! He is rallying his troops to overcome right out of the gate rather than letting his team know they are being thrown to the lions...

    Neutral field...the +7 is a nice number

    BETTER STEP BACK A BIT.............ROOKIE

    Just messin' with the FREAK as always......but as with all jokes....a (more than here) a grain of truth there.....

    As most top handicappers know......the FREAK especially....you simply don't beat Bama with that type of O........SIMPLY look at their LONG trail of victims.....THEN look at the teams that have beaten / challenged Bama......................not too tough 
    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:


    If there is so much unsettled in your mind about whether FSU can compete/keep is close in game 1, then you are assuming Jimbo is a dummy to ok this game at start the season?

    I think Jimbo is quite sure of what he is up against because he figures he will have his team ready on offense despite facing an almost 10/10 on defense! He is rallying his troops to overcome right out of the gate rather than letting his team know they are being thrown to the lions...

    Neutral field...the +7 is a nice number

    BETTER STEP BACK A BIT.............ROOKIE

    Just messin' with the FREAK as always......but as with all jokes....a (more than here) a grain of truth there.....

    As most top handicappers know......the FREAK especially....you simply don't beat Bama with that type of O........SIMPLY look at their LONG trail of victims.....THEN look at the teams that have beaten / challenged Bama......................not too tough 
     
    hammeratl
    hammeratl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 7:41 PM ET #19

    Good to see u Jimmy. I am with you on the under. That 49.5 looks suspiciously low. I think this game comes down to defense and depth. Fla state doesn't have the wide receiver threats of past Noles teams. I think both teams come in with a run first approach and instruct their and not to lose the game. I like a 2 team 6pt tease Bama-1 and Under 55.5.

    I was looking for some barking dogs. Thinking Wyoming, Troy, Mid Tenn and Ball State qualify. Would u be so kind as to share your thoughts on these?

    Much respect..
    Reply
    Good to see u Jimmy. I am with you on the under. That 49.5 looks suspiciously low. I think this game comes down to defense and depth. Fla state doesn't have the wide receiver threats of past Noles teams. I think both teams come in with a run first approach and instruct their and not to lose the game. I like a 2 team 6pt tease Bama-1 and Under 55.5.

    I was looking for some barking dogs. Thinking Wyoming, Troy, Mid Tenn and Ball State qualify. Would u be so kind as to share your thoughts on these?

    Much respect..
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 9:39 PM ET #20

    Good to see you Jimmy.  Best of luck this year as always brother.   
    Reply
    Good to see you Jimmy.  Best of luck this year as always brother.   
     
    Td42
    Td42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2017 - 9:47 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    FIRST......write that 20,000 word......GUARANTEED .....UTTERLY CONVINCING !!!!!.......45-7 Bama blowout!!!.....  * you'll be popular as hell as always.....and maybe correct......BOL this year FREAK..................




    I don't need that to follow DAFREAK....bol this year buddy...been reading your wisdom for last few years. Much appreciated
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    FIRST......write that 20,000 word......GUARANTEED .....UTTERLY CONVINCING !!!!!.......45-7 Bama blowout!!!.....  * you'll be popular as hell as always.....and maybe correct......BOL this year FREAK..................




    I don't need that to follow DAFREAK....bol this year buddy...been reading your wisdom for last few years. Much appreciated
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2017 - 12:52 AM ET #22

    I see some of the old gang is still around
    Reply
    I see some of the old gang is still around
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2017 - 1:01 AM ET #23

    So are our private spaces/ blogs and walls of conversation now gone on our pages?
    Reply
    So are our private spaces/ blogs and walls of conversation now gone on our pages?
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 7:09 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU BROTHER 


    BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , But NOT BAMA  

    GO BUFFALO BULLS!!!




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU BROTHER 


    BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , But NOT BAMA  

    GO BUFFALO BULLS!!!




     
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2017 - 7:41 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by hammeratl:

    Good to see u Jimmy. I am with you on the under. That 49.5 looks suspiciously low. I think this game comes down to defense and depth. Fla state doesn't have the wide receiver threats of past Noles teams. I think both teams come in with a run first approach and instruct their and not to lose the game. I like a 2 team 6pt tease Bama-1 and Under 55.5.

    I was looking for some barking dogs. Thinking Wyoming, Troy, Mid Tenn and Ball State qualify. Would u be so kind as to share your thoughts on these?

    Much respect..

    I have had very little time to handicap games or post.

    Although everything in the Alabama/Florida State matchup points to the defenses being way ahead of the offenses, my gut feeling all summer has been that this game will go OVER the total.  Follow my gut feeling at your own risk.

    If you want to play UNDER the total - a much more logical play - I would highly recommend playing the 1st half UNDER provided you can get 24.5 or better.

    As far as the side is concerned, I'm on Florida State +7.5 (-120).  Like Clemson, Florida State has the talent to matchup with Alabama, although I'm not convinced they have the depth.  Ultimately I do think Alabama will manage to pull of a squeaker.  I'll call for a 31-27 Alabama victory. 

    I will say I don't consider either of my plays on this game to be strong plays, so follow at your own risk.

    Alabama vs. Florida State +7.5 (-120)

    Alabama vs. Florida State OVER 49 (-120)

    My "Best Bet" is:

    Maryland @ Texas OVER 56  ** Best Bet **

    As far a barking dogs are concerned, I will take a flyer on:

    Navy @ FAU ML





    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by hammeratl:

    Good to see u Jimmy. I am with you on the under. That 49.5 looks suspiciously low. I think this game comes down to defense and depth. Fla state doesn't have the wide receiver threats of past Noles teams. I think both teams come in with a run first approach and instruct their and not to lose the game. I like a 2 team 6pt tease Bama-1 and Under 55.5.

    I was looking for some barking dogs. Thinking Wyoming, Troy, Mid Tenn and Ball State qualify. Would u be so kind as to share your thoughts on these?

    Much respect..

    I have had very little time to handicap games or post.

    Although everything in the Alabama/Florida State matchup points to the defenses being way ahead of the offenses, my gut feeling all summer has been that this game will go OVER the total.  Follow my gut feeling at your own risk.

    If you want to play UNDER the total - a much more logical play - I would highly recommend playing the 1st half UNDER provided you can get 24.5 or better.

    As far as the side is concerned, I'm on Florida State +7.5 (-120).  Like Clemson, Florida State has the talent to matchup with Alabama, although I'm not convinced they have the depth.  Ultimately I do think Alabama will manage to pull of a squeaker.  I'll call for a 31-27 Alabama victory. 

    I will say I don't consider either of my plays on this game to be strong plays, so follow at your own risk.

    Alabama vs. Florida State +7.5 (-120)

    Alabama vs. Florida State OVER 49 (-120)

    My "Best Bet" is:

    Maryland @ Texas OVER 56  ** Best Bet **

    As far a barking dogs are concerned, I will take a flyer on:

    Navy @ FAU ML





    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,360
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 277
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.