Posted:
#26
New look to site is terrible.
Posted:
#28
the old set up is so much better...why are you guys changing things up??? i enjoyed the old way much better..and NO it's not because i am not used to it it is because i don't like the set up...i liked the old set up...new one even seems slower and its definitely more confusing!!!!
ugh..
the old set up is so much better...why are you guys changing things up??? i enjoyed the old way much better..and NO it's not because i am not used to it it is because i don't like the set up...i liked the old set up...new one even seems slower and its definitely more confusing!!!!
ugh..
Posted:
#29
Wow covers basically threw away an awesome resource. It is horrible now
The covers contests have also been destroyed. It was so simple and perfect before.
Wow covers basically threw away an awesome resource. It is horrible now
The covers contests have also been destroyed. It was so simple and perfect before.
Posted:
#31
Dear Covers.
Been coming here since '99
When it was Wagerline.
What can I say?
The changes are pure horseshit.
Used to check the Consensus after making my picks and realise I was in deep trouble if my picks were the same as what the majority of 'cappers were selecting. Never used a service, tailed one guy once. The information that was available through the data collected from the aforementioned bettor's selections that "was" available needs to be returned to this website. In its current form it can only be described as "weak" or a "joke". It is an affront and an embarssment to long time users or even someone happening upon this site by chance. No need to apologise, just bring back this site's former functionality. It's officially sad and you know it.
Was the only site of its kind before. Now it just sucks.
Been coming here since '99
When it was Wagerline.
What can I say?
The changes are pure horseshit.
Used to check the Consensus after making my picks and realise I was in deep trouble if my picks were the same as what the majority of 'cappers were selecting. Never used a service, tailed one guy once. The information that was available through the data collected from the aforementioned bettor's selections that "was" available needs to be returned to this website. In its current form it can only be described as "weak" or a "joke". It is an affront and an embarssment to long time users or even someone happening upon this site by chance. No need to apologise, just bring back this site's former functionality. It's officially sad and you know it.
Was the only site of its kind before. Now it just sucks.
Dear Covers.
Been coming here since '99
When it was Wagerline.
What can I say?
The changes are pure horseshit.
Used to check the Consensus after making my picks and realise I was in deep trouble if my picks were the same as what the majority of 'cappers were selecting. Never used a service, tailed one guy once. The information that was available through the data collected from the aforementioned bettor's selections that "was" available needs to be returned to this website. In its current form it can only be described as "weak" or a "joke". It is an affront and an embarssment to long time users or even someone happening upon this site by chance. No need to apologise, just bring back this site's former functionality. It's officially sad and you know it.
Was the only site of its kind before. Now it just sucks.
Been coming here since '99
When it was Wagerline.
What can I say?
The changes are pure horseshit.
Used to check the Consensus after making my picks and realise I was in deep trouble if my picks were the same as what the majority of 'cappers were selecting. Never used a service, tailed one guy once. The information that was available through the data collected from the aforementioned bettor's selections that "was" available needs to be returned to this website. In its current form it can only be described as "weak" or a "joke". It is an affront and an embarssment to long time users or even someone happening upon this site by chance. No need to apologise, just bring back this site's former functionality. It's officially sad and you know it.
Was the only site of its kind before. Now it just sucks.
Posted:
#32
Covers is a free site that depends on advertising. If most of Covers advertisers wants something changed Covers is going to change it
The old website may have looked nicer but I am sure it was a nightmare of spaghetti code and very difficult to maintain
You have to give Covers programmers credit for fixing things so fast. Programming is not easy and people expect a website not to change in 20 years, even though in 1995 there were no cell phones with HD screens, tablets, 35 inch monitors, numerous browsers, etc. Back then you assumed people had a 1024-768 screen or 800-600.
Covers is a free site that depends on advertising. If most of Covers advertisers wants something changed Covers is going to change it
The old website may have looked nicer but I am sure it was a nightmare of spaghetti code and very difficult to maintain
You have to give Covers programmers credit for fixing things so fast. Programming is not easy and people expect a website not to change in 20 years, even though in 1995 there were no cell phones with HD screens, tablets, 35 inch monitors, numerous browsers, etc. Back then you assumed people had a 1024-768 screen or 800-600.
Posted:
#33
I've been here for a while now and have seen so many changes over the years and so I'm numb to changes now and so they don't bother me anymore.
I just thought I'd share this with my fellow members of the covers community!
I've been here for a while now and have seen so many changes over the years and so I'm numb to changes now and so they don't bother me anymore.
I just thought I'd share this with my fellow members of the covers community!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,478
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,271
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,262
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
