the only thought i would have would aquire 1,000 in inventory and sell 2,000 in product in a week. keeping overhead to 300 a week.
to do that cars is my 1st answer
but in this general outlay it would take retail front. store sandwich shop , taxi
but start up costs would be high and not sure if all liscences needed to open the dooor would keep you under a 4,000 allowing 3,000 for working capital and 3,000 for eventualities
thresh hold would be razor thin and still remain near a high traffic area able to sell the needed 2,000 a week.
out side of retail outlet
the only thought i would have would aquire 1,000 in inventory and sell 2,000 in product in a week. keeping overhead to 300 a week.
to do that cars is my 1st answer
but in this general outlay it would take retail front. store sandwich shop , taxi
but start up costs would be high and not sure if all liscences needed to open the dooor would keep you under a 4,000 allowing 3,000 for working capital and 3,000 for eventualities
thresh hold would be razor thin and still remain near a high traffic area able to sell the needed 2,000 a week.
The people who are making their money in the dark are doers not talkers.How could I in any possible way increase my earnings by talking,or decrease my chances of future earnings?
The people who are making their money in the dark are doers not talkers.How could I in any possible way increase my earnings by talking,or decrease my chances of future earnings?
Buy 10k worth of water at the cheapest price you can and sell it on the vegas strip during the summer at $1 a bottle. With a quick search I found that you can buy a 35 bottle carton at Sam's club for under 20 cents/bottle. Probably can find cheaper. Would be labor intensive but you and some friends could set up at some good spots. Just have to sell about 500 a day and maybe need to win some turf wars to do it. That's just in 3 months. Or were you looking for something non labor intensive?
Buy 10k worth of water at the cheapest price you can and sell it on the vegas strip during the summer at $1 a bottle. With a quick search I found that you can buy a 35 bottle carton at Sam's club for under 20 cents/bottle. Probably can find cheaper. Would be labor intensive but you and some friends could set up at some good spots. Just have to sell about 500 a day and maybe need to win some turf wars to do it. That's just in 3 months. Or were you looking for something non labor intensive?
Any ideas non gambling related, non stocks and currency related on what people can do?
The greater return, the greater the risk.
The return you are looking for would require a risk so high that you'd be better off simply betting the 10k on a 3 team parlay. (I realize you said non gambling related, but almost everything that gives that type of return would be a gamble in and of itself)
If you had a more significant amount of money, your chances of achieving a solid return while lessening the risk for loss increases substantially.
For example, if you had 200k, I could guarantee you 10% return, while also guaranteeing your original investment. Of course that does not come close to the returns you are looking for.
The honest answer to your question is that any LEGAL venture will not provide you what you are asking for.
99.999999999999999999% of the time you will simply lose your 10k when attempting to achieve those type of returns.
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by isport:
Want to turn 10k into 50k
Any ideas non gambling related, non stocks and currency related on what people can do?
The greater return, the greater the risk.
The return you are looking for would require a risk so high that you'd be better off simply betting the 10k on a 3 team parlay. (I realize you said non gambling related, but almost everything that gives that type of return would be a gamble in and of itself)
If you had a more significant amount of money, your chances of achieving a solid return while lessening the risk for loss increases substantially.
For example, if you had 200k, I could guarantee you 10% return, while also guaranteeing your original investment. Of course that does not come close to the returns you are looking for.
The honest answer to your question is that any LEGAL venture will not provide you what you are asking for.
99.999999999999999999% of the time you will simply lose your 10k when attempting to achieve those type of returns.
For example, if you had 200k, I could guarantee you 10% return, while also guaranteeing your original investment. Of course that does not come close to the returns you are looking for.
I'm interested. Please elaborate
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
For example, if you had 200k, I could guarantee you 10% return, while also guaranteeing your original investment. Of course that does not come close to the returns you are looking for.
And really, I get that you realized I said not gambling related Hugh, but you still had to go there. C'mon!
I was trying to stress the riskiness of trying to get that type of return, particularly in such a short time frame ... but you're right, there was no need to go there
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by isport:
And really, I get that you realized I said not gambling related Hugh, but you still had to go there. C'mon!
I was trying to stress the riskiness of trying to get that type of return, particularly in such a short time frame ... but you're right, there was no need to go there
if you cant write something worth reading then do something worth writing about...-samuel clemens, aka mark twain id rather do something worth writing about. because as a published author i live salginers dilema
if you cant write something worth reading then do something worth writing about...-samuel clemens, aka mark twain id rather do something worth writing about. because as a published author i live salginers dilema