Android exploded. Everything I look at that's in the upper end is so bulky it's ridiculous. Don't like carrying even a wallet.
Dont take pictures and show them to people, they don't care. Don't watch movies on a phone, don't care. Don't talk much at all on a cell, don't care. News, sports scores, Maybe a good photo here an there. Who buys these massive bricks? Women with purses.
Suggestions warmly welcome.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Android exploded. Everything I look at that's in the upper end is so bulky it's ridiculous. Don't like carrying even a wallet.
Dont take pictures and show them to people, they don't care. Don't watch movies on a phone, don't care. Don't talk much at all on a cell, don't care. News, sports scores, Maybe a good photo here an there. Who buys these massive bricks? Women with purses.
Android exploded. Everything I look at that's in the upper end is so bulky it's ridiculous
Hmmm, sounds like you're doing a good job. Now, I will need to ask this "Android" if you were gentle, and who are all of these "Ridiculously bulky upper-end" guys?????
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Android exploded. Everything I look at that's in the upper end is so bulky it's ridiculous
Hmmm, sounds like you're doing a good job. Now, I will need to ask this "Android" if you were gentle, and who are all of these "Ridiculously bulky upper-end" guys?????
Droid Maxx, or the latest version of it..........great battery life........great pix & video.......hasn't froze on me. I have similar phone habits as you & this has been a great fit. If anything, I've under utilized it.
Droid Maxx, or the latest version of it..........great battery life........great pix & video.......hasn't froze on me. I have similar phone habits as you & this has been a great fit. If anything, I've under utilized it.
Samsung mini s5 for me after the old flip motorola..Kid at the Verizon store got a kick out of it,he'd never seen one or one that lasted that long.
With a small flip/protective case from amazon its thinner than my wallet and slightly longer.Has all the stuff.Did help to pass the time in the airports watching espn and checking scores.Had it over a year now no problems at all..
Samsung mini s5 for me after the old flip motorola..Kid at the Verizon store got a kick out of it,he'd never seen one or one that lasted that long.
With a small flip/protective case from amazon its thinner than my wallet and slightly longer.Has all the stuff.Did help to pass the time in the airports watching espn and checking scores.Had it over a year now no problems at all..