• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Never been lower

    Coondog567
    StumpTownStu
    NR114
    SteelCash
    Raiderpug
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 611
    Posts: 22
     
    Coondog567
    Coondog567
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 215
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2024 - 8:51 PM ET #1

    30 years old. Have lost over 70k gambling since 2019. Last night was the final nail in the coffin as I lost $4300 playing baccarat in the casino. Life is so bad right now, I know the obvious thing to do is stop gambling but it’s hard when you’ve lost what I have. I hope anyone out there struggling with this knows you aren’t alone and it can truly happen to anyone. Im truly disgusted in myself. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    30 years old. Have lost over 70k gambling since 2019. Last night was the final nail in the coffin as I lost $4300 playing baccarat in the casino. Life is so bad right now, I know the obvious thing to do is stop gambling but it’s hard when you’ve lost what I have. I hope anyone out there struggling with this knows you aren’t alone and it can truly happen to anyone. Im truly disgusted in myself. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2024 - 9:15 PM ET #2

    Who loses money playing Baccarat? It's like the best odds in the house.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Who loses money playing Baccarat? It's like the best odds in the house.

     
    NR114
    NR114
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 102
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2024 - 9:49 PM ET #3

    Hey Co on

     

    Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.

     

    and Stump-  your a di**

    Reply

    Hey Co on

     

    Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.

     

    and Stump-  your a di**

     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2024 - 12:47 AM ET #4

    I wish you the best. peace_5

    Reply

    I wish you the best. peace_5

     
    Raiderpug
    Raiderpug
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 3007
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2024 - 1:52 AM ET #5

    @Coondog567

     

    1st you must seek help. Then: 70k may seem a lot to overcome but look it this way: If you save and invest $70 a month (at 8% return) for the next 30 years (think of it as a stupid tax) you will have made 70k in interest and the 25k you deposited during those years. 

    Reply

    @Coondog567

     

    1st you must seek help. Then: 70k may seem a lot to overcome but look it this way: If you save and invest $70 a month (at 8% return) for the next 30 years (think of it as a stupid tax) you will have made 70k in interest and the 25k you deposited during those years. 

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2024 - 10:14 PM ET #6

    quitters are losers. dont give up,. get back on the horse 

    i had worst stretch of my life lost probably 70k too. won about 50 of it back already hit a few golfers to total 40k 

    an_horse

    Reply

    quitters are losers. dont give up,. get back on the horse 

    i had worst stretch of my life lost probably 70k too. won about 50 of it back already hit a few golfers to total 40k 

    an_horse

     
    mountaincaribou
    mountaincaribou
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 2530
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2024 - 3:34 AM ET #7

    You should reevaluate your life choices if your gambling is out of control. Maybe use this time to fix any bad habits.

     

    If you're an addict, there's nothing anyone can say or do to help. If you're not winning, you're going to have to come up with a system that does or quit. You're never going to win at slots of baccarat long term. You need an edge. Any edge.

    To an addict nothing is ever enough and they never know when to quit.

     

    NBA NHL MLB
    Reply

    You should reevaluate your life choices if your gambling is out of control. Maybe use this time to fix any bad habits.

     

    If you're an addict, there's nothing anyone can say or do to help. If you're not winning, you're going to have to come up with a system that does or quit. You're never going to win at slots of baccarat long term. You need an edge. Any edge.

    To an addict nothing is ever enough and they never know when to quit.

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2024 - 9:13 AM ET #8

    If we’re expressing emotions and being open and clinically honest , I never been lower than when I brought home the gold in winning that limbo contest ,

    the back of my head touching the dirt by my size 15 feet , the flames from the luau and the moon producing a scowl shrouding me in shadows by the roundness around my stout powerful cheeks , 

    and I’m talkin’ butt not mouth where you chow and where you eat , cuz “ we got down “ without apparel so my bowel barrel was out for the whole crowd to see ,

    but no worries dogg I do the squats man and I stay in shape , with all the Van Damme splits easily able to handle the sink ,

    of that bar being lowered , and No my name ain’t Charles but I’m in charge like a volt surge ….

    ya dig ?

    sounds like you think you’re in hell but dying to find heaven , but why don’t you give limbo a try I surmise you’ll find it pleasant .

    Really . It’s not that bad peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    If we’re expressing emotions and being open and clinically honest , I never been lower than when I brought home the gold in winning that limbo contest ,

    the back of my head touching the dirt by my size 15 feet , the flames from the luau and the moon producing a scowl shrouding me in shadows by the roundness around my stout powerful cheeks , 

    and I’m talkin’ butt not mouth where you chow and where you eat , cuz “ we got down “ without apparel so my bowel barrel was out for the whole crowd to see ,

    but no worries dogg I do the squats man and I stay in shape , with all the Van Damme splits easily able to handle the sink ,

    of that bar being lowered , and No my name ain’t Charles but I’m in charge like a volt surge ….

    ya dig ?

    sounds like you think you’re in hell but dying to find heaven , but why don’t you give limbo a try I surmise you’ll find it pleasant .

    Really . It’s not that bad peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2024 - 3:27 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by NR114:

    Hey Co on   Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.   and Stump-  your a di**

     

    It's you're. And I'm only just slightly.

    Here, I'll do you one better.

     

    @Coondog567

     Let's see. You've lost 70K over the last 5ish years, for an average of 14K a year. Not good but not "throw yourself off a building" level bad. I would hope you have gambled what you could afford and aren't in debt to any bad hombres, as I would imagine you would have mentioned this. Let me give you a piece of advice that I give to every young man I ever give any form of mentorship. You're 30 year's old, right? You have youth on your side. And youth is the most valuable commodity in life. More valuable the land, timber, precious metals, petroleum, etc. I'm 40 and have had a damn fruitful life thus far. And Lord willing, I have many good years left but 70K?!! I would pay 700K to be 30 again. I would pay 7 million. Jeff Bezos would pay 70 Billion dollars to be 30 again, I promise you. The world is your oyster kid. Carpe Diem. Don't you dare let yourself get down over 70K. I can't even begin to express how insignificant an amount of money that is. Maybe stop gambling for a while and take a pottery class. Climb a mountain. Take a road trip. Find love. Lose love. Find it again. Time is on your side. You're rich and you don't even know it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NR114:

    Hey Co on   Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.   and Stump-  your a di**

     

    It's you're. And I'm only just slightly.

    Here, I'll do you one better.

     

    @Coondog567

     Let's see. You've lost 70K over the last 5ish years, for an average of 14K a year. Not good but not "throw yourself off a building" level bad. I would hope you have gambled what you could afford and aren't in debt to any bad hombres, as I would imagine you would have mentioned this. Let me give you a piece of advice that I give to every young man I ever give any form of mentorship. You're 30 year's old, right? You have youth on your side. And youth is the most valuable commodity in life. More valuable the land, timber, precious metals, petroleum, etc. I'm 40 and have had a damn fruitful life thus far. And Lord willing, I have many good years left but 70K?!! I would pay 700K to be 30 again. I would pay 7 million. Jeff Bezos would pay 70 Billion dollars to be 30 again, I promise you. The world is your oyster kid. Carpe Diem. Don't you dare let yourself get down over 70K. I can't even begin to express how insignificant an amount of money that is. Maybe stop gambling for a while and take a pottery class. Climb a mountain. Take a road trip. Find love. Lose love. Find it again. Time is on your side. You're rich and you don't even know it.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2024 - 3:55 PM ET #10

    That’s real talk peace_5

    hell yeah moneybag

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    That’s real talk peace_5

    hell yeah moneybag

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2024 - 9:23 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by NR114: Hey Co on   Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.   and Stump-  your a di**   It's you're. And I'm only just slightly. Here, I'll do you one better.   @Coondog567  Let's see. You've lost 70K over the last 5ish years, for an average of 14K a year. Not good but not "throw yourself off a building" level bad. I would hope you have gambled what you could afford and aren't in debt to any bad hombres, as I would imagine you would have mentioned this. Let me give you a piece of advice that I give to every young man I ever give any form of mentorship. You're 30 year's old, right? You have youth on your side. And youth is the most valuable commodity in life. More valuable the land, timber, precious metals, petroleum, etc. I'm 40 and have had a damn fruitful life thus far. And Lord willing, I have many good years left but 70K?!! I would pay 700K to be 30 again. I would pay 7 million. Jeff Bezos would pay 70 Billion dollars to be 30 again, I promise you. The world is your oyster kid. Carpe Diem. Don't you dare let yourself get down over 70K. I can't even begin to express how insignificant an amount of money that is. Maybe stop gambling for a while and take a pottery class. Climb a mountain. Take a road trip. Find love. Lose love. Find it again. Time is on your side. You're rich and you don't even know it.

    True dat!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by NR114: Hey Co on   Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.   and Stump-  your a di**   It's you're. And I'm only just slightly. Here, I'll do you one better.   @Coondog567  Let's see. You've lost 70K over the last 5ish years, for an average of 14K a year. Not good but not "throw yourself off a building" level bad. I would hope you have gambled what you could afford and aren't in debt to any bad hombres, as I would imagine you would have mentioned this. Let me give you a piece of advice that I give to every young man I ever give any form of mentorship. You're 30 year's old, right? You have youth on your side. And youth is the most valuable commodity in life. More valuable the land, timber, precious metals, petroleum, etc. I'm 40 and have had a damn fruitful life thus far. And Lord willing, I have many good years left but 70K?!! I would pay 700K to be 30 again. I would pay 7 million. Jeff Bezos would pay 70 Billion dollars to be 30 again, I promise you. The world is your oyster kid. Carpe Diem. Don't you dare let yourself get down over 70K. I can't even begin to express how insignificant an amount of money that is. Maybe stop gambling for a while and take a pottery class. Climb a mountain. Take a road trip. Find love. Lose love. Find it again. Time is on your side. You're rich and you don't even know it.

    True dat!

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2024 - 8:01 PM ET #12

    Marry a girl with some money and a good head on her shoulders.

    She'll straighten you outpeace_5

    Reply

    Marry a girl with some money and a good head on her shoulders.

    She'll straighten you outpeace_5

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2024 - 2:50 PM ET #13

    Doc's right.

    It worked for me. 

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    Doc's right.

    It worked for me. 

    thumbs_up

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2024 - 3:32 PM ET #14

    Midnight you sound like a Viagra commercial 

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Midnight you sound like a Viagra commercial 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2024 - 5:43 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    Midnight you sound like a Viagra commercial

    At his age, any man that's still getting it in is a G, even if they're off a blue steel pill.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    Midnight you sound like a Viagra commercial

    At his age, any man that's still getting it in is a G, even if they're off a blue steel pill.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2024 - 7:46 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Midnight you sound like a Viagra commercial At his age, any man that's still getting it in is a G, even if they're off a blue steel pill.

    Nah, just givin my wife props,

    Ya'll know, like Jay-Z making sure his girl gets hers.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Midnight you sound like a Viagra commercial At his age, any man that's still getting it in is a G, even if they're off a blue steel pill.

    Nah, just givin my wife props,

    Ya'll know, like Jay-Z making sure his girl gets hers.

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2024 - 8:07 AM ET #17

    you'll be alright. take whatever's left of yourself and your energy and direct it towards something more productive and develop yourself. one day you can teach someone else the lessons you've learned. stay away from the table games and sports gambling. the money isn't for you to take. an_shake

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    you'll be alright. take whatever's left of yourself and your energy and direct it towards something more productive and develop yourself. one day you can teach someone else the lessons you've learned. stay away from the table games and sports gambling. the money isn't for you to take. an_shake

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2024 - 8:07 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by NR114: Hey Co on   Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.   and Stump-  your a di**   It's you're. And I'm only just slightly. Here, I'll do you one better.   @Coondog567  Let's see. You've lost 70K over the last 5ish years, for an average of 14K a year. Not good but not "throw yourself off a building" level bad. I would hope you have gambled what you could afford and aren't in debt to any bad hombres, as I would imagine you would have mentioned this. Let me give you a piece of advice that I give to every young man I ever give any form of mentorship. You're 30 year's old, right? You have youth on your side. And youth is the most valuable commodity in life. More valuable the land, timber, precious metals, petroleum, etc. I'm 40 and have had a damn fruitful life thus far. And Lord willing, I have many good years left but 70K?!! I would pay 700K to be 30 again. I would pay 7 million. Jeff Bezos would pay 70 Billion dollars to be 30 again, I promise you. The world is your oyster kid. Carpe Diem. Don't you dare let yourself get down over 70K. I can't even begin to express how insignificant an amount of money that is. Maybe stop gambling for a while and take a pottery class. Climb a mountain. Take a road trip. Find love. Lose love. Find it again. Time is on your side. You're rich and you don't even know it.
    an_cheers

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by NR114: Hey Co on   Hang in there.  If you are serious about stopping,  look up a gambling counselor in your state.  With all the gaming available today, most states will pay for counseling for problematic gamblers.   and Stump-  your a di**   It's you're. And I'm only just slightly. Here, I'll do you one better.   @Coondog567  Let's see. You've lost 70K over the last 5ish years, for an average of 14K a year. Not good but not "throw yourself off a building" level bad. I would hope you have gambled what you could afford and aren't in debt to any bad hombres, as I would imagine you would have mentioned this. Let me give you a piece of advice that I give to every young man I ever give any form of mentorship. You're 30 year's old, right? You have youth on your side. And youth is the most valuable commodity in life. More valuable the land, timber, precious metals, petroleum, etc. I'm 40 and have had a damn fruitful life thus far. And Lord willing, I have many good years left but 70K?!! I would pay 700K to be 30 again. I would pay 7 million. Jeff Bezos would pay 70 Billion dollars to be 30 again, I promise you. The world is your oyster kid. Carpe Diem. Don't you dare let yourself get down over 70K. I can't even begin to express how insignificant an amount of money that is. Maybe stop gambling for a while and take a pottery class. Climb a mountain. Take a road trip. Find love. Lose love. Find it again. Time is on your side. You're rich and you don't even know it.
    an_cheers

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2024 - 3:55 PM ET #19

    I've rarely got any meaningful life lesson for Free. The ones that have really stuck and remain with me today are the ones that I had to pay/invest in and those aren't the ones you bullshiit in a Bar at 2am. I think you paid 70 thousand for this one and any Luck that's the last of your Tab.

    Reply

    I've rarely got any meaningful life lesson for Free. The ones that have really stuck and remain with me today are the ones that I had to pay/invest in and those aren't the ones you bullshiit in a Bar at 2am. I think you paid 70 thousand for this one and any Luck that's the last of your Tab.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2024 - 2:03 PM ET #20

    @666LES peace_5 perfectly said.

     

    Everything happens for a reason:

     

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @666LES peace_5 perfectly said.

     

    Everything happens for a reason:

     

     
    newton0038
    newton0038
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 373
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2024 - 8:10 PM ET #21

    MY guess is Coondog567 swallowed a 357. Slug to the noggin on the bookies door step.

    Reply

    MY guess is Coondog567 swallowed a 357. Slug to the noggin on the bookies door step.

     
     
    MJ816KC
    MJ816KC
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Feb. 29, 2024 - 12:21 PM ET #22

    @StumpTownStu

     Best advise ever given

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Best advise ever given

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.