UPDATE: nature got a ride out of Maine yesterday morning down to CT. I was able to set him up with a comped room at Foxwoods for yesterday night and tonight and possibly a third night. We’ll see. He has a job offer on the table and now concentrating on getting a bedroom. Think he’s a little overwhelmed by all our kind words so THANKS EVERYONE for the support in this Thread and keep those comments coming!!!
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
UPDATE: nature got a ride out of Maine yesterday morning down to CT. I was able to set him up with a comped room at Foxwoods for yesterday night and tonight and possibly a third night. We’ll see. He has a job offer on the table and now concentrating on getting a bedroom. Think he’s a little overwhelmed by all our kind words so THANKS EVERYONE for the support in this Thread and keep those comments coming!!!
Reports of my demise has always been greatly exaggerated. Thank you goose it was an incredible experience. Been a blessing. Next time I come down I will be better prepared. Sports betting in Mohegan yet? Needed a day off back to work tommorow. Blowing in foam insulation. Thank you covah brothers for all you did to make this leap of faith. Goose is a stand up man and been pleasure to meet you.
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
Reports of my demise has always been greatly exaggerated. Thank you goose it was an incredible experience. Been a blessing. Next time I come down I will be better prepared. Sports betting in Mohegan yet? Needed a day off back to work tommorow. Blowing in foam insulation. Thank you covah brothers for all you did to make this leap of faith. Goose is a stand up man and been pleasure to meet you.