Since "Cool Hand" has already been mentioned I'll go with these 5 off the top of my head
Heat
Blow
Dead End
Angels With Dirty Faces
From Dusk Till Dawn
Since "Cool Hand" has already been mentioned I'll go with these 5 off the top of my head
Heat
Blow
Dead End
Angels With Dirty Faces
From Dusk Till Dawn
Since "Cool Hand" has already been mentioned I'll go with these 5 off the top of my head
Heat
Blow
Dead End
Angels With Dirty Faces
From Dusk Till Dawn
No Country for Old Men is one I will watch anytime it’s on. I’ve seen the gas station coin flip at least 50 times.
Prometheus was also unusually good. Only saw it in the theater but some of those location shots and horror scenes were stellar
No Country for Old Men is one I will watch anytime it’s on. I’ve seen the gas station coin flip at least 50 times.
Prometheus was also unusually good. Only saw it in the theater but some of those location shots and horror scenes were stellar
