MTV's Bully Beatdown Proven to be FAKE.
Bully Beatdown is completely fake. Everyone on it is actors. Everyone involved with the show knows that it is fake and we script pretty much everything that comes out of their mouth. I have not yet got an executive producer credit, or a writer's credit- but I write the bully's dialouge myself. I will be E.P. on season two. That's right, our scripted fake show is suppossedly doing so well done that we will be getting a season two. Makes my stomach hurt that I'm selling this slop. I'm sorry.
The fights are the most complicated portion of the show. The real trick is, hiring stuntmen that are so skilled that they can make it look like we are putting them in 16 oz gloves, headgear and convincingly get beat up by mixed martial artists. We looked high and low, but we found them, and made the show really convincing. Unfortunately, the people on the internet are much too bright to be fooled by this trickery, and have exposed us. This doesn't really affect us too much, because no one cares what a few back alley websites say about our hit MTV show, but I couldn't bear to read the forum with all this shame that I'm carrying around. I'm actually considering turning down the contract to host the next season because of the ridicule that I'm recieving on this board and others.
Again. I'm sorry interwebz. I apologize, sincerely. "
![]()
Bully Beatdown is completely fake. Everyone on it is actors. Everyone involved with the show knows that it is fake and we script pretty much everything that comes out of their mouth. I have not yet got an executive producer credit, or a writer's credit- but I write the bully's dialouge myself. I will be E.P. on season two. That's right, our scripted fake show is suppossedly doing so well done that we will be getting a season two. Makes my stomach hurt that I'm selling this slop. I'm sorry.
The fights are the most complicated portion of the show. The real trick is, hiring stuntmen that are so skilled that they can make it look like we are putting them in 16 oz gloves, headgear and convincingly get beat up by mixed martial artists. We looked high and low, but we found them, and made the show really convincing. Unfortunately, the people on the internet are much too bright to be fooled by this trickery, and have exposed us. This doesn't really affect us too much, because no one cares what a few back alley websites say about our hit MTV show, but I couldn't bear to read the forum with all this shame that I'm carrying around. I'm actually considering turning down the contract to host the next season because of the ridicule that I'm recieving on this board and others.
Again. I'm sorry interwebz. I apologize, sincerely. "
![]()
I dont watch it but the fake argument annoys me because it was never meant to be real
also Whats Bully Beatdown?
I dont watch it but the fake argument annoys me because it was never meant to be real
also Whats Bully Beatdown?
wrestling is not fake because it was never intended to be real. Saying it is fake is like watching Law and Order and saying it is scripted and fake...no kidding
I dont watch it but the fake argument annoys me because it was never meant to be real
also Whats Bully Beatdown?
well said
"wrestling is fake" is the most annoying statement its like saying "in my opinion the day after thankgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year"
wrestling is not fake because it was never intended to be real. Saying it is fake is like watching Law and Order and saying it is scripted and fake...no kidding
I dont watch it but the fake argument annoys me because it was never meant to be real
also Whats Bully Beatdown?
well said
"wrestling is fake" is the most annoying statement its like saying "in my opinion the day after thankgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year"
well said
"wrestling is fake" is the most annoying statement its like saying "in my opinion the day after thankgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year"
I hate people say that or they hit you with "that's a setup as wrestling" or "I cant watch the winners are predetermined"
Thats not the point!!!
well said
"wrestling is fake" is the most annoying statement its like saying "in my opinion the day after thankgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year"
I hate people say that or they hit you with "that's a setup as wrestling" or "I cant watch the winners are predetermined"
Thats not the point!!!
Every 'real' mtv show like it is actors, easily the worst tv on tv.
Ever see date my mom?
Every 'real' mtv show like it is actors, easily the worst tv on tv.
Ever see date my mom?
Ric Flair said it best one time when he told a guy to put each hand on there opposite shoulder, squat down, then jump back flush on your back (instinct is to put your hand down to break a fall) in your driveway, get up and repeat another 99 times....if it doesn't bother you...you can handle the wrestling business just be prepared to do it the next day, the day after and so on
Ric Flair said it best one time when he told a guy to put each hand on there opposite shoulder, squat down, then jump back flush on your back (instinct is to put your hand down to break a fall) in your driveway, get up and repeat another 99 times....if it doesn't bother you...you can handle the wrestling business just be prepared to do it the next day, the day after and so on
Nitro Circus...fun show
Nitro Circus...fun show
I trolled the fuck out of you guys, Bully Beatdown isn't staged, the fights are real, and you guys just created more buzz for my show, so a few more people will watch. Thanks.
I trolled the fuck out of you guys, Bully Beatdown isn't staged, the fights are real, and you guys just created more buzz for my show, so a few more people will watch. Thanks.
it's a good movie i watched it many times with sharp picture quality. I think you should enjoy the movie in its brand new sharp format at Moviesflix 2024
it's a good movie i watched it many times with sharp picture quality. I think you should enjoy the movie in its brand new sharp format at Moviesflix 2024
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
